struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
I see more kindness on this website in a day than in a real-life month.
You people have so much empathy and compassion. I really wish you all would feel better and have better lives.

I would like to share some love with you. Maybe a bit of my energy, if you believe in that stuff. I wish all of you the best.

That's not a goodbye thread, I'm still kicking. Just wanted to point out how cool you all are.
Maybe that will cheer someone up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, Final_Choice, Groundhog_Day and 11 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally don't really want to feel anything, in my case existence itself is the problem, I'm not "ill" or anything like that for preferring death, I have awareness of how existence is simply an undesirable state. Not everyone wants to exist, I'd always prefer the peace of eternal nothingness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Immensevoid and Suicidebydeath
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I agree . Everyone has so much empathy, wisdom, and intelligence on here . I Hope they find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Groundhog_Day, Kit1, NoAIarmsNoSurprises and 1 other person
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Jun 24, 2023
IMG 1779 Thank you mods for moving the thread, I'm sorry I put it in the wrong folder. Hopefully I didn't cause too much trouble. Have a doggo meme ❤️

• Yay!
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: silent.desperation, Kit1, NoAIarmsNoSurprises and 4 others
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Jun 24, 2023
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Groundhog_Day, Kit1, whywere and 1 other person
NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

soon this will all just be a bad memory
Jan 18, 2024
You people have so much empathy and compassion. I really wish you all would feel better and have better lives.

I would like to share some love with you. Maybe a bit of my energy, if you believe in that stuff. I wish all of you the best.

That's not a goodbye thread, I'm still kicking. Just wanted to point out how cool you all are.
Thank you, that's very kind of you. I agree that there are a lot of good people here and it hurts that so many of them relate to feelings of despair and hopelessness. I remember coming across some of your posts and I hope everything's going well with the project and business. Best wishes.

Reactions: Groundhog_Day, Celerity, Kit1 and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't really deserve better when I don't really want to work on myself

Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
I wouldn't say I deserve it, but I used to be a veey toxic and seflish person before bad things started happening to me, so I can't quarrel too much with my fate either. I've seen plenty who deserve it less than me, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023

Right back at you!

Reactions: Groundhog_Day
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I dont know if I deserve better. I deserved better childhood and a correct diagnosis and treatment later on. But other than that I fucked up my own life

silent.desperation

silent.desperation

Jan 9, 2024
I've not been here for very long but I've been blown away by the general empathy, sympathy and kindness across the forum. Really didn't expect it to be honest...

Reactions: Groundhog_Day
Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
I'm very oversensitive, so tend to lurk rather than post online. But thinking back, I think subconsciously noticed how kind and empathetic everyone seems to be here, and decided to join the forum.

I think most of the things I'm ashamed of having done, were probably due to ignorance. I think there's nothing like experiencing life, anxiety and depression etc. to make you less ignorant, and more empathetic.

Most people here have been through a lot, and, therefore, tend to be less ignorant and hateful etc.

• Love
Reactions: Final_Choice