• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
I always noticed that anything I said during my life fell on deaf ears, maybe it wasn't important or it was something too advanced for them to understand, but I suffer from this total misunderstanding, and I really think I'll never find anyone who understands, my refuge It was the philosophy of Mainlander and Carlo Michelstaedter, I think about maybe just working from home and never talking to anyone again because it's useless.
Have you ever felt misunderstood in any aspect of your lives?

Reactions: sserafim
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
I feel the same. Most people like small talk or talk about mundane stuff, while I'm looking to have a more complex, meaningful, and compelling conversation. They're too busy with life or too tired to listen to me or to be willing to engage in those conversations, so I feel like I shouldn't bother anymore and keep my ideas to myself or discuss what I'd like with people online. I live a rather isolated and very simple life so I have time to think about random ideas and scenarios. I would love to have someone with whom I could debate, but I have no one. I work from home and while it can become isolating and alienating, it's a blessing and a privilege I very much enjoy.

unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
I feel the same. Most people like small talk or talk about mundane stuff, while I'm looking to have a more complex, meaningful, and compelling conversation. They're too busy with life or too tired to listen to me or to be willing to engage in those conversations, so I feel like I shouldn't bother anymore and keep my ideas to myself or discuss what I'd like with people online. I live a rather isolated and very simple life so I have time to think about random ideas and scenarios. I would love to have someone with whom I could debate, but I have no one. I work from home and while it can become isolating and alienating, it's a blessing and a privilege I very much enjoy.
Thanks for replying, I was really convinced no one would care

• Hugs
Reactions: crystal_meth97
flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
i've passed the point where i need to feel understood by others. i don't seek validation anymore, i know that what i know is true. once you're able to see into the nature of your own mind, nothing in existence can deny you the truth. as for my refuge, it is deep sleep.

Moonlit_Gaze

Moonlit_Gaze

Words impoverish the very meaning of our actions.
Jun 22, 2023
Wow, that hit home. I agree with crystal's point where most people wouldn't really care or completely cast me aside.

It also doesn't quite help that I'm introverted, and most of the time I keep to myself about everything.

unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
I believe that there are people who were born outside the curve and are condemned to be alone, because it is a statistical reality, you may not understand me and I may not understand you either

C

ConfusedClouds

Student
Mar 9, 2024
Interestingly I feel the total opposite. Like I just don't have any input/opinion/feeling/ideas towards any meaningful debates or topics. I can only deal with small talk.
Might be due to poor memory meaning I have learnt not to try because I might make a point but can't remember any back up facts/proof or even where the idea came from so end up feeling like a conspiracy theorist with my ideas having no backing or response.
So I stay away from scenarios where closer relationships might develop more in depth conversations that I feel isolated in!

Reactions: crystal_meth97