hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
I often see people being afraid that they "have failed their parents" or "don't live up to their standards". Not to mention the people whose parents tell them that they "should be thankful", even though it was the parents who decided to have their child, and not the child who asked to be born.

Let me tell you this: YOU DON'T OWE YOUR PARENTS JACKSHIT. You didn't ask to be born, it was THEM who decided to have you, they brought you into existence without your consent. By them deciding to have you, they are fine with the risk of anything bad happening to you. Abuse. Rape, Murder. If you were never born, then you wouldn't have to worry about things like that.

Food, shelter, clothing, and education is the bare minimum. Someone is not a good parent just because they did the bare minimum for their child, nor should their child be thankful to them. Your parents are supposed to be your guardians, they are responsible for fullfilling your needs.

What angers me even more are abusive parents. FUCK YOU. How dare you bring a new life into this world only to abuse and neglect it? You selfish piece of shits don't even deserve to be called parents, you're a waste of flesh and air, fuck off.

Rant over.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wormfood, Neogoloid, bugsinside and 54 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I often see people being afraid that they "have failed their parents" or "don't live up to their standards". Not to mention the people whose parents tell them that they "should be thankful", even though it was the parents who decided to have their child, and not the child who asked to be born.

Let me tell you this: YOU DON'T OWE YOUR PARENTS JACKSHIT. You didn't ask to be born, it was THEM who decided to have you, they brought you into existence without your consent. By them deciding to have you, they are fine with the risk of anything bad happening to you. Abuse. Rape, Murder. If you were never born, then you wouldn't have to worry about things like that.

Food, shelter, clothing, and education is the bare minimum. Someone is not a good parent just because they did the bare minimum for their child, nor should their child be thankful to them. Your parents are supposed to be your guardians, they are responsible for fullfilling your needs.

What angers me even more are abusive parents. FUCK YOU. How dare you bring a new life into this world only to abuse and neglect it? You selfish piece of shits don't even deserve to be called parents, you're a waste of flesh and air, fuck off.

Rant ov

Rant over.
Thank you so much for venting this! I couldn't agree more!

Rant over.
I loved this! So thank you for putting it into words. Is almost tempting to "steal" your vent and post it in ny parents mailbox. 😹🙈 would ever never ever do that! Off course! But arghh 😹😅😅 sometimes!

Reactions: IckyGun, hibikikyuxx, sserafim and 1 other person
UtopianSoliloquies

UtopianSoliloquies

Act 3 Scene 1
Jan 21, 2023
Thanks for this one. I think deep down I already kinda felt this way but I really needed to hear it from someone else for it to really mean something. You put it all very succinctly, not to mention passionately. I appreciate it greatly.

Reactions: bugsinside, IckyGun, haibane and 1 other person
G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
Whilst it might be true it dosent nesscarily change how you feel. I think most people want to be loved and appreciated by there parents and even if its true you owe them nothing the absence of that appreciation or praise still stings

Reactions: IckyGun, Aim and twatingthroughlife
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I really wish the governement would tie every female's tubes at birth. Then, anyone wanting to get their tubes untied and to have children would have to show competence and sufficient net worth in order to get a license to do so.

• Love
Reactions: Orbitc, sanction, Aim and 3 others
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I completely support this OP. Personally, I moved out of my biological mother's house at 16 to a caregiver that was able to provide. The over emphasis on the importance of parents doesn't take into consideration if they're actually able to provide that role.

In my life I have had several relationships with people that attempted to fill the parental role (to varying degrees of success). I appreciate them for what they were able to provide, but I don't think any of them are immune to criticism and potential cut off. We should always have the ability to decide if a relationship is worth it - CBT or not.

Reactions: hibikikyuxx
A

alliecake

Oct 23, 2023
I could not agree more thank you so much for saying this!

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Thank you. My parents and frankly my family are horrible fucking human beings. I appreciate it.

• Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
My mom is super accommodating, always did what I asked, still cooks for me, and I blame her for not doing an abortion... Over the phone, because she obeys my wish not to be seen for years.

I mean, it's somewhat dickish of me, but I'm only doing it because life has put us both in these shitty positions. Just as there is this really hot and high-IQ teacher in my uni who's the only one deserving any respect, yet I disrespect her because again, I haven't given my consent to be there in the first place. Rather unfortunate that I'm made to play a deranged version of game theory instead of living life as a free agent interacting with free agents.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
I used to hate my parents for having me but nowadays I realize that hating them isn't going to be beneficial for anyone. I can't reverse my birth but I can CTB on my own terms, and that is the best I can do. I forgive my parents, they didn't know any better, and I don't want to leave this world being full of hate.

• Love
Reactions: f1lth, fkyou, Adûnâi and 1 other person
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
i know many people's thoughts of failure and worthlessness come from believing they have disappointed someone. lots of cases of college students who end up hating themselves after choosing a career path solely for their parents' approval. the beauty of life is autonomy (to an extent ok). life got significantly brighter when i realized i am a separate entity from my mother and wasnt born with the sole purpose of pleasing her.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sanction, Orbitc, JJJ and 4 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Gratitude in general is kind of perverse. Like- thank you to parents, family, God that life isn't as bad as it could be. That it isn't as bad as some poor sods out there. My Dad often is grateful and says how 'lucky' we are. That life could be so much worse. I agree though- it's like- yeah- knowing how precarious life is. Knowing what potential there is for terrible things to happen- you still thought it was wise to have a child? It just seems bizarre to me.

• Love
Reactions: fkyou, hibikikyuxx, sserafim and 1 other person
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
I feel a sense of guilt towards my mother, but my father - nothing. It makes me shiver to even type the word 'father'..

• Love
Reactions: fkyou, sanction, hibikikyuxx and 1 other person
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
you still thought it was wise to have a child? It just seems bizarre to me.
In truth, they don't think. I once said that normies use not words but pheromones, akin to ants (no offense to those incredible insects, however).

And personally, I never understood the argument because I'm too autistic/brave/sheltered to feel fear. "Oh, I could've been born a mediæval peasant, would've happily married at 20 and died of cholera, how happy I am being a Ukrainian half-NEET."

Reactions: Orbitc, sserafim and Forever Sleep
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I do not owe my parents anything, you are right about that. No one wanted to be born. My parents should pay for everything that I need the rest of my life, including my euthanasia. Not everyone wants to die from old age. Not everyone has such good health that they can die from old age. But there are and have been pregnancies that are/were unwanted. Abortion has been illegal.

Humans should be engaged in human breeding - as they do with the pets - only the best should have children. Then at least I would not have come into existence. Or even better - why not stop procreate so that humanity becomes extinct. It will be better for other species and for our planet.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, IckyGun, hibikikyuxx and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

I really wish the governement would tie every female's tubes at birth. Then, anyone wanting to get their tubes untied and to have children would have to show competence and sufficient net worth in order to get a license to do so.
Hmm but then People would see it as policing people's freedom but it's definitely not a bad idea, a lot of people shouldn't have been parents AT ALL and only did it because they had to, not because they actually thought about it and showed enough competence to demonstrate that they are ready for the responsibility that comes with a child.

Reactions: Orbitc
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
This post is SO liberating. Thank you so much. My mother was an abusive bitch. She traumatized me for life. I wish I would've left her the fuck alone for good. She had the nerve to guilt trip me about what I owed her. People guilt trip me all the time about forgiving the abuse she inflicted upon me. And what's the reason? "Because, SHE'S MOM!!!" So, I have to overlook and move past ALL of the traumatic experiences I had with her because she got knocked up with me, regretted that she had me, and she was tired from work?

Fuck people, and fuck her.

• Love
Reactions: IckyGun, Orbitc, hibikikyuxx and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I especially hate the you should be grateful type thing, nobody should ever have to feel grateful for being forced out of the ideal state of non-existence and burdened with the ability to suffer endlessly in this existence where we cannot even easily die in peace.
I wish that people were compassionate and aware enough not to force life into this hellish reality.

Procreation is just unnecessary and is ultimately responsible for all harm and suffering, it really is terrifying how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence

Reactions: IckyGun, Immensevoid, 0000000000000 and 5 others
twatingthroughlife

twatingthroughlife

I don't know what I'm doing
Sep 29, 2023
That sounds absolutely insane. One thing is to control who gets to have kids and another one is to perform a procedure like that in a non consenting individual.

Reactions: k1w1, Ashu and JJJ
UserHussein

UserHussein

Oct 14, 2023
The very existence of the "family", marriage, and the nuclear family unit are backwards stains on the society. Frederich Engels wrote a whole book about how marriage and family are products of the industrial revolution and private property, and by no means are natural to humans.

Reactions: sserafim and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
That sounds absolutely insane. One thing is to control who gets to have kids and another one is to perform a procedure like that in a non consenting individual.
News Flash:
The government already controls the poeple in many, many non-consenual ways.

Reactions: sserafim and ABSOLUTION
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
If your parents shame you for not having lived up to their imaginary standard, don't allow you to be yourself, and put excessive family pressure on you, they are being assholes!!! Fuck them, they are not good people if they can't see their child as an individual person and not play-doh!!!

• Love
Reactions: Orbitc, JJJ, sanction and 3 others
twatingthroughlife

twatingthroughlife

I don't know what I'm doing
Sep 29, 2023
Something that would actually benefit society as opposed to the many pointless things it does? I'd say yes.
No, that's a disgusting thing to do to an infant. And of course we can't forget to make it so that birth control is a female only responsibility even when we're not yet aware of our existence. How about vasectomies for everyone? Or how about we find a better solution?

Reactions: k1w1 and JJJ
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
No, that's a disgusting thing to do to an infant. And of course we can't forget to make it so that birth control is a female only responsibility even when we're not yet aware of our existence. How about vasectomies for everyone? Or how about we find a better solution?
For the purpose of logic, how would vasectomizing men work, if "unlicensed" woman could just simply find any non-vasectomized man to obtain semen from? I fully understand your distaste for what I am proposing. I hope you can see that it's more of a satirical testament on the current horiffic state of society and the exponential rate at which worthless maggots are being procreated, than a sincerely unrealistic and perveted attempt to solve the problem of population control.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
My family after abusing me thinks that they don't owe me anything yeah they just broke and crushed my soul and everything in me/insult me/degrade me/abuse me and then wonder what the problem is....lol no genuinley parents have kids as an investment.....quite sick

Reactions: thewalkingdread, Orbitc, sserafim and 1 other person
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Fuck my parents.
They can burn in hell for me.
I hate them.

• Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Immensevoid and hibikikyuxx