antilife

antilife

Sep 11, 2023
I generally don't know what to change about myself so that I'd be happy. I don't think its possible for me in this life.

I don't think anything can help, no therapy can change me. I generally believe that people can't change and some things are just not fixable. I hate being in my skin and suffering 24/7 with the fact that I am alive and me. I can't distract myself from it, not for long...
I don't know About other opinions, it seems like therapists and doctors want you to believe that things within you are fixable so you don't give up on life but how can anyone know for certain???? No one can. What if you CAN'T fix yourself. Not everyone can.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Vesiira, sserafim, VioletNebula and 8 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i'd love to live but i can't because of broken decayed teeth dislocated left shoulder 10 times goes weak and limp tinnitus brain injury and a damaged stomach lining my time to die is here and has been for 7 long years

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: doormat25, Passersby, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I generally don't know what to change about myself so that I'd be happy. I don't think its possible for me in this life.

I don't think anything can help, no therapy can change me. I generally believe that people can't change and some things are just not fixable. I hate being in my skin and suffering 24/7 with the fact that I am alive and me. I can't distract myself from it, not for long...
I don't know About other opinions, it seems like therapists and doctors want you to believe that things within you are fixable so you don't give up on life but how can anyone know for certain???? No one can. What if you CAN'T fix yourself. Not everyone can.
In life you need help you cannot do everything yourself. Unfortunately, in my case and I'd wager others society just deems you not worthy.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

scattymessyhuman

Nov 5, 2023

Agreed. I am too complex now to be 'fixed' or truly helped.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Hunter2005 and antilife
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Past a certain point, you can't exactly "fix" yourself, but you can make things less worse by forcing yourself to do things that make you feel better. But this is extremely hard to do or even start, especially when you're at your worst point in life.

Reactions: sserafim, ForgottenAgain, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
antilife

antilife

Sep 11, 2023
Past a certain point, you can't exactly "fix" yourself, but you can make things less worse by forcing yourself to do things that make you feel better. But this is extremely hard to do or even start, especially when you're at your worst point in life.
Its shitty that everything must be done forcefully, I hate it. :/ but there is no other way

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it's worth posting this in the 'recovery' section if you are hoping for suggestions. (Not sure whether you are...) I imagine the people there are more intent on 'fixing' themselves.

But yeah, I'm not convinced everyone can be 'fixed'. I suppose I think the major factor is- not everyone wants to be fixed. I think real hope and motivation are kind of key. Which is why I feel sure it isn't for me. Anything I did would be half hearted.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I possibly could fix myself but in the same time that would certainly mean I'd have to do accept further "loss of life quality". And my life quality isn't good already. But then there's the question: What's the use of trying to fix myself when it results in further "losses" and I'm again not happy.

BLEH:3

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
I hate hearing the words "you can't just kill yourself, as long as you live you can get better, there is a future" no there fucking isn't I've tried for as long as you've been alive and sometimes there just isn't a light at the end of the tunnel. People need to realise there isn't always a magical fairytale ending for everyone. Life is meant to be shit, and some people get lucky and live less shittier then others.

Reactions: antilife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I see myself as not being meant to suffer in this hellish reality, I'm not the problem but rather existence is instead. I don't see wanting to die as being something wrong rather it's all that makes sense and feels rational to me. I just hate how suicide isn't seen as a valid option despite all the suffering existing causes, death truly is the only relief for me.

Reactions: sserafim