• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
For those considering yew poisoning as a method, do not waste your time with it. It will not work, based on both my personal experience with it and this paper I found:

From personal experience, yew (Taxus baccata) poisoning does not work, either by ingesting seeds or leaves. 200 seeds had only some mild racing heart effects on me, which might have just been my nervousness, and the tea is too bitter to get down (see my posts and comments in the yew tree threads describing my experiences in more detail)

The magazine and news clippings you can find online about fatal yew poisoning are misleading about its effectiveness. People that apparently succeeded usually had heart issues to begin with, which yew probably exacerbated. And other scientific papers describing fatal case studies are from sketchy journals and foreign countries.

Don't waste your money on overpriced yew seeds or shrubs. The chances of you succeeding are slim to none. Not making this post to troll scare people off this method. It really does not work, there are other testimonials of other people who have attempted on this website who agree, and my own attempts did not work.

Reactions: ithappens, freedomcalls, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I was about to say that there must've been an error of not taking a high enough dosage, or using the right antiemetic. But upon reading all of the comments in the yew posts, I'm starting to get it. I feel awfully guilty for even bringing up this method. However, there's perhaps a missing element. Daniela from ASM had heart problems, which I believe would be high blood pressure. So, she'd have to take beta blockers or something that blocks adrenaline. That would be the missing element we need. But for now, it's better we put this idea on the backburner until we find a way to make it work... as well as verifying how much taxine is in the tincture of either the seed or the leaves.

Reactions: Bluedew and Lifeisatrap
Purgatory

Purgatory

Oracle
Mar 21, 2018
I was about to say that there must've been an error of not taking a high enough dosage, or using the right antiemetic. But upon reading all of the comments in the yew posts, I'm starting to get it. I feel awfully guilty for even bringing up this method. However, there's perhaps a missing element. Daniela from ASM had heart problems, which I believe would be high blood pressure. So, she'd have to take beta blockers or something that blocks adrenaline. That would be the missing element we need. But for now, it's better we put this idea on the backburner until we find a way to make it work... as well as verifying how much taxine is in the tincture of either the seed or the leaves.

We may not know each other well, but I have been on suicide forums for 10 or more years. This one in particular since nearly the very beginning. When we got banned from Reddit.

You put extensive research and effort into this method. I have read it as you posted your results. I may not have ever commented until now, but I did follow your research.

It may not seem a viable method at the moment, but people like you that are dedicated to thorough research and experiments save the rest of us from a lot of work. Even if it does not work as expected, we know this because of your seemingly tireless and relentless experimentation.

For that, I thank you @nixxonate32 :)

• Love
Reactions: Sad_Sack, freedomcalls, virginiawoolf and 6 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
We may not know each other well, but I have been on suicide forums for 10 or more years. This one in particular since nearly the very beginning. When we got banned from Reddit.

You put extensive research and effort into this method. I have read it as you posted your results. I may not have ever commented until now, but I did follow your research.

It may not seem a viable method at the moment, but people like you that are dedicated to thorough research and experiments save the rest of us from a lot of work. Even if it does not work as expected, we know this because of your seemingly tireless and relentless experimentation.

For that, I thank you @nixxonate32 :)
That... means a lot coming from you. Thanks and no problem! hugs

Reactions: Pointlesslife, Lifeisatrap and Purgatory
ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
It's interesting that you mentioned this because a few days ago I came up with the idea to combine my tincture with an overdose combination of beta blockers+calcium channel blockers to make the tincture reliable enough to kill me. The overdose combination can already be lethal and it should be able to fully exploit the cardiotoxic effects of the taxine. I might be totally wrong but I think this could actually be a pretty safe way to make yew poisoning work.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and DetachedDreamer97
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Out of curiosity, was the missing element found? I just stumbled apon this post suddenly and am just making sure Yew is now considered a genuine method and what changed?

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Out of curiosity, was the missing element found?
Yeah... if in doubt, a beta blocker/sympatholytic agent would help prevent the ephedrine from countering the effect of taxine alkaloids, as well as potentiating the bradycardia.
I just stumbled apon this post suddenly and am just making sure Yew is now considered a genuine method and what changed?
It still is. Nothing's changed. It's that there are things that can make it easier to kill yourself with it.

• Love
Reactions: resolutory
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Yeah... if in doubt, a beta blocker/sympatholytic agent would help prevent the ephedrine from countering the effect of taxine alkaloids, as well as potentiating the bradycardia.

It still is. Nothing's changed. It's that there are things that can make it easier to kill yourself with it.

Ah okay, thank you so much again!! Sorry was just making sure. <3

• Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97