• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Beachy head looks like an awesome jumping place.makes my motorway bridge look tame ! I hope the jumper has now found peace.
Doesent sound too goo motorway bridge don't do it is my advice x

Cya89

Cya89

Jun 29, 2018
Why can't you drink N? I'd take gross taste over anything lol

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
For me cause it's expensive and not guaranteed to obtain it even after paying for it on top of that the time it takes to obtain it, otherwise this would be the method I would chose.

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
You've nailed it, gross taste I just think I'd be able to keep it down then there's the danger involved if I can't keeobit down and I only manage to sip a little bit I'd be comatosed potentially disabled - so many things can go wrong with N I just worry

K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
For me cause it's expensive and not guaranteed to obtain it even after paying for it on top of that the time it takes to obtain it, otherwise this would be the method I would chose.
You forget the charcoal method, if undertaken correctly its failsafe, you breath deeply you fall asleep, thats the method I plan when I finally get the guts to ctb in a tent in a deserted place which makes finding me and catching me impossible - I just worry will I be able to put up a tent by myself as would have to get a bigger tent than a 1 person tent to place the charcoal otherwise the heat would be too intense in a smaller tent

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
You forget the charcoal method, if undertaken correctly its failsafe, you breath deeply you fall asleep, thats the method I plan when I finally get the guts to ctb in a tent in a deserted place which makes finding me and catching me impossible - I just worry will I be able to put up a tent by myself as would have to get a bigger tent than a 1 person tent to place the charcoal otherwise the heat would be too intense in a smaller tent
I heard of too many people setting up for charcoal method to then just back out from it, it's a bit of work for that set up and you will be on a time limit, timing has to be right. It's a bit forced in my opinion, plus I've heard it's not as peaceful as many claim it could be.
If I'm able to complete suicide it would be in my room by hanging. I would need to try and settle myself down and it could take me a few days of thinking about it before I do it. I might need to attempt a few times before I go through with it, since I know I'm such a fearful person.

K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
I heard of too many people setting up for charcoal method to then just back out from it, it's a bit of work for that set up and you will be on a time limit, timing has to be right. It's a bit forced in my opinion, plus I've heard it's not as peaceful as many claim it could be.
If I'm able to complete suicide it would be in my room by hanging. I would need to try and settle myself down and it could take me a few days of thinking about it before I do it. I might need to attempt a few times before I go through with it, since I know I'm such a fearful person.
yes but strangulation isn't without its limits - do you not fear the 20 seconds before unconsciousness where your body fights to survive and your there to witness it

Reactions: Definitelyworried
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
yes but strangulation isn't without its limits - do you not fear the 20 seconds before unconsciousness where your body fights to survive and your there to witness it
Yes I am very afraid of that, but I'm thinking I might have a better chance of completing using hanging than if I were to try charcoal method. But charcoal method I would try if I had a partner. Hmm, now that I think about it.