G

grosz

Sep 30, 2022
I once againn postponed my suicide, that makes me ilk of angry, because I know that it is futile and I will suffer anyway and nothing will change anyway.
My sn is ready and I am ready and I do not fear death anymore, I just still have the hope it needs to stick to this life for few more days, I know nothing will change anyhow. Yet I am still here and try to hope that something will improve on its own.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shivali, Huntfish34, katagiri83 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least you have the option of the method right there for when the time is right for you to leave, but I do understand why you would be so frustrated at postponing your plans. There certainly does seem to be no real relief from suffering in this life and I do believe that as time goes on this life just continues to get worse, existing really is so dreadful and tiring. But it must be a relief having your method ready and not fearing death. At least I would be relieved if I had the SN ready. In my case I've never feared death, I find the thought of being dead to be such a relief as to die literally solves all problems and is freedom from this burden that is existence. But I wish you the best.