CuerpoMuerto

CuerpoMuerto

BRB, Looking up LD50 of My Meds
Aug 21, 2023
I was raped again this week. I did the whole kit thing alone. I told one person. I am going to the police station alone today or tomorrow. He was a great friend of mine, I don't have many people, and I trusted him. I can't believe this happened again.

I have gone through so much in my short life. Even outside childhood trauma, these past two years have been horrific. I was stalked and sexually assaulted by a supposed friend, My bf of four years and I broke up, he ended up married to the girl I was told to not worry about, I was kicked out of honors and engineering, I relapsed into a couple substances I struggled with, then I was raped and abused, then my best friend died...

It just all keeps getting worse.

I am considering partial suspension hanging over more comfortable methods, as my more comfortable methods are harder to obtain. I was trying to not CTB until I was 25, partially to give me the time to find them and to allow my brain to finish development. I am turning 21 in December. I don't see the point in holding on any longer, I was wrong in that it would be worth living longer. I have huge fomo, I was holding on to try checking off bucket list items.

It just sucks, I can't wait until I can CTB and finally feel peace. I haven't felt actual peace in years.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LupuZ8, godsseepiestsoldier, HaHaSoLame and 6 others
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
That's a terrible betrayal. Sounds like you've been through a lot - I'm so sorry. You don't deserve bad things.

Reactions: Snowstorm
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
That is terrible beyond comprehension. Trusting people and having that trust trampled on is disgusting. I hope you can find some light, but won't blame you if you can't.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd be looking forward to being free from all the suffering existing brings, it's hellish how humans create so much harm, existence really is too cruel.

CuerpoMuerto

CuerpoMuerto

BRB, Looking up LD50 of My Meds
Aug 21, 2023
I understand why you'd be looking forward to being free from all the suffering existing brings, it's hellish how humans create so much harm, existence really is too cruel.

I am so conflicted about how much harm humans create. We hate, hurt, and betray, yet, we also love, heal, and forgive. I used to find humanity so beautiful, the way we weave words and ascribe meaning to the meaningless is genuinely so beautiful. It's why I am a linguistics major. I am in love with humanity, but it seems to be a toxic relationship. I put so much love out into the world, and people take advantage of it. I don't know why. It makes no sense to me.

I wish people loved as freely as I try to, maybe then we wouldn't be here. I don't know.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: katara and Lynx.