jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
So finally I can get access to tablets alot of them. I can get iut of here by taking an overdose. Can anyone tell me which ones to take and how many eg opiods, propanlol, antidepressants. I accidentally took too much cbd the other night and got really scared thought I was going to collapse so I know taking the tablets will be hard. I took an amitriptyline overdose when I was younger and survived. So I am glad I dobt need to hang r go down complicated routes such as sn or carbon monoxide. What do u guys suggest will I leave in peace?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
olanzapine 5 grams

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and jussrav
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
you risk failure and permanent damage if you take a random cocktail, please do some reading on what substances they have in what amounts and the ld50 for all of them

Reactions: bluebus, Crono and Praestat_Mori
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Overdosing is not a great method. Unless you have access to a select few drugs, you're most likely end up failing and in a lot of pain. I'd recommend you reconsider, no one deserves to suffer unnecessarily. There are much better methods that are more reliable and a way less painful.

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Overdosing is not a great method. Unless you have access to a select few drugs, you're most likely end up failing and in a lot of pain. I'd recommend you reconsider, no one deserves to suffer unnecessarily. There are much better methods that are more reliable and a way less painful.
People die from overdosing. My uncle did so successfully. What do u suggest sn that requires getting alot of pills that I cant get access to as my doctors don't give me My as they know I overdose. Jumping off a bridge surviving and ending up paralysed. Even carbon monoxide ok we take it in but what if it doesn't kill us and we end up brain damaged then what.
you risk failure and permanent damage if you take a random cocktail, please do some reading on what substances they have in what amounts and the ld50 for all of them
Whats ld50 and which ones are likely to kill you?