• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Someone asked me to describe my experience with this method, since it looks like a reliable method on how it is presented on the internet I want to discourage you to use it.

Yellow oleander is a poisonous plant, with many cardiac glycoside substances in it, mainly Thevetin A and B.
You can order its seed online via eBay, pretty cheap.

I tried two times, i'm going to describe them both.
1st :
I took 4 kernels (it's the white "nut" inside the seed, easier to ingest and the most poisonous part), crushed and "cut" very finely, half empty stomach with light food.
Symptoms: in 1hr i experienced nausea, tiredness and after 30 min also vomiting. I initially threw up once an hour, then every 10 to 15 minutes. Since the stomach had emptied, the vomit was very acid and the spasms so powerful that I had my head banged against the toilet.
My heart beat was regular and no arytmia.
In 20 hr the vomiting stopped, nausea and tiredness continued for 3 days.

2nd time: took 10 kernels, crushed. Basically the same thing but the vomiting came in 20 min and also diarrhea.
In 15 hr the vomiting stopped and the nausea and diarrhea continued for 2 days.

I do not recommend this method, you can document as much as you want but I doubt it will work, also it is not a pleasant way to go.
I hope I helped.

Last edited:
Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, Null Hypothesis, motyxia and 7 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Sounds interesting

Reactions: Tiburcio, couldntthinkofaname, lv-gras and 1 other person
Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
From wicked plants (a book):
In Sri Lanka a plant called the yellow oleander (Thevetia peruviana) has become the most common method of suicide, particularly among women. Recent studies of the problem sampled over nineteen hundred hospital patients who had poisoned themselves with yellow oleander seeds. Although only about 5 percent of the patients died, the elderly were particularly successful. This may have been due to their frailty, or to their determination, as they tended to ingest more seeds than younger people

The more I learn about suicide by plant the more I get discouraged. Thank you for sharing though really appreciated.

edit:image not working btw

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Tiburcio, Miss clefable and 1 other person
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
They are definitely not a good way to cbt, it's better to stick with something else. The problem is that internet sometimes may trick you into thinking that it is gonna be painless and easy

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras, Miss clefable and 1 other person
S

Snee

Student
Aug 3, 2018
i live in srilanka.you just need one seed.next time eat all the seed.

Reactions: Chucchy, Tiburcio and lv-gras
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
i live in srilanka.you just need one seed.next time eat all the seed.
Could you give more detailed information

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
S

Snee

Student
Aug 3, 2018
i think that method is old and there are lot of treatment for it.ps.if you found before you die.
please dont try this if you looking for painless ctb.you already experience the pain.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and MistakesHappen
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
mainstream suicide methods seem to be the gold standard

Reactions: lv-gras, MistakesHappen, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
A

angrywarhol2021

Oct 27, 2021
Someone asked me to describe my experience with this method, since it looks like a reliable method on how it is presented on the internet I want to discourage you to use it.

Yellow oleander is a poisonous plant, with many cardiac glycoside substances in it, mainly Thevetin A and B.
You can order its seed online via eBay, pretty cheap.

I tried two times, i'm going to describe them both.
1st :
I took 4 kernels (it's the white "nut" inside the seed, easier to ingest and the most poisonous part), crushed and "cut" very finely, half empty stomach with light food.
Symptoms: in 1hr i experienced nausea, tiredness and after 30 min also vomiting. I initially threw up once an hour, then every 10 to 15 minutes. Since the stomach had emptied, the vomit was very acid and the spasms so powerful that I had my head banged against the toilet.
My heart beat was regular and no arytmia.
In 20 hr the vomiting stopped, nausea and tiredness continued for 3 days.

2nd time: took 10 kernels, crushed. Basically the same thing but the vomiting came in 20 min and also diarrhea.
In 15 hr the vomiting stopped and the nausea and diarrhea continued for 2 days.

I do not recommend this method, you can document as much as you want but I doubt it will work, also it is not a pleasant way to go.
I hope I helped.
Thanks for this report. Disappointed that this method doesn't work.