• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Anyone else feel like they should have committed ctb years ago but everyone telling you it was going to get better stopped you? Now you feel Even more depressed cause life never did get better..

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Joarga, WhatPowerIs and 7 others
SilentSuicidal

SilentSuicidal

Jun 4, 2022
I should have done it, but I didn't. And now I'm here and everything is the same as it was in the past. It sucks.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Tears in Rain
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm in this boat, and I don't like it.

Reactions: divinemistress36
violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
exactly </3 i was meant to ctb years ago and now i feel like i'm living on borrowed time. nothing feels right.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and divinemistress36
ChoclateIsSweet

ChoclateIsSweet

ChocolateIsSweet
Mar 24, 2020
It's hard to make plans if you've never planned to live this long. I thought I would be dead the summer I made this account. That was almost 4 years ago. Whether we like it or not, time continues and even if things don't get better, tomorrow always come.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joarga and divinemistress36
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I actually never had to commit ctb and had a lot of hopes on my life years ago. But it was during those years I made a ton of mistakes, one after the other that added up and threw my life upside down now. My life got ruined because of a few poorly lived years

• Hugs
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I don't think I've ever seen someone's life actually become worth living after deciding to stick around. I want to avoid that unnecessary suffering.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Yep,I still regret the day 30+ years ago. I took my dads pistol into the basement with every intention of blowing my brain out of the back of my skull. For whatever reason I chickened out. Needless to say I didn't get any "better". Now I'm just organizing my revenge on the assholes who've earned it and waiting for the last day.

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
yes, I've never felt so horrible in my life. it never got better, and it will never get better. everyone I knew would already have forgot about me if I had just done it years earlier, this sucks

Reactions: divinemistress36