dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Seems kind of odd. Im a pretty easy going guy.
And today with Ritalin, its even clearer. But I've always been. Maybe people dont like much what I got to say LOL

I'm curious, you reading this post, do you make conversations in SS with other people? I mean, more than a reply to a post, like a chat, and like a real conversation, dialogue. Not a discussion, but an exchange of words, thoughts, ideas, etc... chat?

It must be because for 40 years I've been a little retracted.
And the , 5, 6 times I've started with Ritalin it always gave me hope.
But couple weeks and I've snorted a box in a weekend and almost got into trouble at the pharmacies.

I do remember that long lasting, slow release methilphenidate was different and couldn't /shouldnt be cleaned and snorted, sure I'd clean the damm pills, which is like 80%excipient or just 20% is the crystal methylphenidate

however, I don't want to snort methylphdte , I rather take the slow release capsule and gosh, what a different day.
plus the slow release capsule has no spikes like the regular Ritalin pill or methylphenidate sniff
so I might make it this time.

Today I executed my job far way better than other days, more conversation, well at least some.
and ease and calm.
I've always enjoy placebo effect on couple of pills, but this is not just a pill, its a slow release estimulant.
It even helped me with my jogging/running, went out twice today, so that must add up to 9km, I did for the first time some sprinting for 10seconds at almost top speed, I'm fast as the world fastest marathoneer, but he can hold that speed for 42km, I can for 10seconds.
there's a gym just 1km from my house, I can join and do a quick challenge, 30minute fast workout, that be great.

And I'm working on something else besides my job, an app. And Today I finally have the first mobile app with no content app on my phone, with nothing, except an almost ready system I've built 10 years ago, and a notification feature going on
got some ideas on that working that.

What else? I want to focus on my girl, not on my ex, but on my queen
!thats most important! Make it work! Give it 100% with her.

Keep reading my Kindle books

Work, man I have to learn some shit for work, im like 65% on the automation training course.

the psychiatrist is so much money, I will only consult 3 more times and just get the pharmacist to give them to me monthly, done it before and possible here, its even like legal, but kinda a trick.

And guess what? All of this is to end up with some webApp and making some videos, to promote an idea I've had 12 years ago while on K, those were kinda suicidal days

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Venus13, heavyeyes and 1 other person
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
People is not here to chat, you can talk to someone eventually but it's mainly an informative forum.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, heavyeyes, whatevs and 1 other person
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I made two good friends in the forum, but I had to throw a few 'hooks' before obtaining them.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Un-, not-2-b-the-answer, Venus13 and 5 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Seems kind of odd. Im a pretty easy going guy.
And today with Ritalin, its even clearer. But I've always been. Maybe people dont like much what I got to say LOL

I'm curious, you reading this post, do you make conversations in SS with other people? I mean, more than a reply to a post, like a chat, and like a real conversation, dialogue. Not a discussion, but an exchange of words, thoughts, ideas, etc... chat?

It must be because for 40 years I've been a little retracted.
And the , 5, 6 times I've started with Ritalin it always gave me hope.
But couple weeks and I've snorted a box in a weekend and almost got into trouble at the pharmacies.

I do remember that long lasting, slow release methilphenidate was different and couldn't /shouldnt be cleaned and snorted, sure I'd clean the damm pills, which is like 80%excipient or just 20% is the crystal methylphenidate

however, I don't want to snort methylphdte , I rather take the slow release capsule and gosh, what a different day.
plus the slow release capsule has no spikes like the regular Ritalin pill or methylphenidate sniff
so I might make it this time.

Today I executed my job far way better than other days, more conversation, well at least some.
and ease and calm.
I've always enjoy placebo effect on couple of pills, but this is not just a pill, its a slow release estimulant.
It even helped me with my jogging/running, went out twice today, so that must add up to 9km, I did for the first time some sprinting for 10seconds at almost top speed, I'm fast as the world fastest marathoneer, but he can hold that speed for 42km, I can for 10seconds.
there's a gym just 1km from my house, I can join and do a quick challenge, 30minute fast workout, that be great.

And I'm working on something else besides my job, an app. And Today I finally have the first mobile app with no content app on my phone, with nothing, except an almost ready system I've built 10 years ago, and a notification feature going on
got some ideas on that working that.

What else? I want to focus on my girl, not on my ex, but on my queen
!thats most important! Make it work! Give it 100% with her.

Keep reading my Kindle books

Work, man I have to learn some shit for work, im like 65% on the automation training course.

the psychiatrist is so much money, I will only consult 3 more times and just get the pharmacist to give them to me monthly, done it before and possible here, its even like legal, but kinda a trick.

And guess what? All of this is to end up with some webApp and making some videos, to promote an idea I've had 12 years ago while on K, those were kinda suicidal days
Bro, we do chat and we do talk to each other! You are in the right place, so feel free. I have found, (at least for me), being able to speak about unspeakable things here to be almost therapeutic! So, come on in some of us will positively talk your ears off!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, blackwidow, heavyeyes and 1 other person
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
People is not here to chat, you can talk to someone eventually but it's mainly an informative forum.
Yeah, and see this is what I was thinking and saying, because that's how I saw it.

But people see what they want to see?

As you can read below, some people make friends, 1, 2 I don't care. Marie was my friend here, she left us and she's not in pain anymore.

Another member wrote that they talk to each other. Who should I believe, or are both saying the same thing?

Anyways, good morning

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, GrumpyFrog, whatevs and 2 others
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I just got here so I haven't had the chance to make any friendships.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and makethepainstop
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
It's both an information repository and a way to make friends. Usually I just poke around infrequently but if chatting starts to become conversations and dm'ing for chit chat that's fine. Just depends on what a person wants to do, but I'd say it's not a hard "info only" site.

Reactions: heavyeyes and not-2-b-the-answer
M

Moonomyth

Student
Feb 6, 2020
I graze the site sporadically and make posts where I'm interested. I'm on here too infrequently to make friends, and I'm okay with that.

Reactions: heavyeyes, not-2-b-the-answer and ColorlessTrees
M

Meaninglessness

Existence is absolutely meaningless
Nov 12, 2022
I agree that it seems strange that you have been on Sanctioned Suicide for years and only have had one friend who is gone now. It seems like that most people are here to write posts in the threads. I also think that many people are here because they have nothing to do. It is also possible that some of them become your enemies - not all people are nice. But lonely people who are going to commit suicide alone should need someone to talk to about it. The problem is to find that person. You can write to me if you want. I am looking for online friends. I wish you the best.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Been here 3 years but I've never taken the time to engage in the chat forum. I feel very very awkward just jumping right into the middle of a conversation. I probably should give it a try though.

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
I feel very very awkward just jumping right into the middle of a conversation.

Same here. Chat rooms are like going into a crowded bar and trying to get into the conversation when you're not really noticed.

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I feel awkward just posting to threads or responding.

As for starting a conversation, that is also nerve-racking for me, whether it is in person or via text.

With regard to the live chat, I usually just sit there and watch people bounce ideas off each other; no one says anything to me, so I just stay quiet.

All that being said, I don't think I have the skills or intelligence to start or keep conversations going, as they all seem to fade anyway.