LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'm 47yrs old and a True Loner, l was rejected by my birth mother and rejected again by my adoptive parents at 17, Since then I've moved all over the country trying to find somewhere to belong finally settling in Bristol, it's just me and my dog and as soon as he's dead l'm going with him over rainbow bridge,humanity sickens me, l want gone from this world of sheep,Yes l am full of Anger Hate & Rage which is why l must Die so l don't become something worse like the monster inside!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cherry xoxo, WearyOfStruggling, clocktower and 19 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
"humanity sickens me"
I SO agree with you!

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, OblivionSeeker, Cursed4ever and 4 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'm 47yrs old and a True Loner, l was rejected by my birth mother and rejected again by my adoptive parents at 17, Since then I've moved all over the country trying to find somewhere to belong finally settling in Bristol, it's just me and my dog and as soon as he's dead l'm going with him over rainbow bridge,humanity sickens me, l want gone from this world of sheep,Yes l am full of Anger Hate & Rage which is why l must Die so l don't become something worse like the monster inside!
Thanks to those who've sent Hugs, Never had a real Hug before( except from my teddy-Bear of a Staffie! Very Much Appreciated!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, clocktower, OblivionSeeker and 6 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Once we are dead, nobody can shit all over us again.

• Love
Reactions: Amber1974!!, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, OblivionSeeker and 3 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'm Right there with you on the anger and absolute hatred. A lot of it is towards myself and internal... But damnt Fck..... This world of sheep. ;. Sheeple. Certainly doesn't help! Makes me wanna puke my guts out more than I'd care to admit honestly.

Thanks for sharing this,. You have friends (family) here. Take care. ❤️

Reactions: LONE WOLF., pthnrdnojvsc and Silvermorning
Cursed4ever

Cursed4ever

I Want Everything to Stop
Oct 9, 2020
Tight Hug Buddy :hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Hi! I live in Bristol. Rainbow bridge (if it's the one I'm thinking of) is not very high. I'm worried you'll just end up injuring yourself quite painfully. Also sadly, it's no longer rainbow coloured the bastards painted it industrial grey. I love staffies and if I do continue on in this world would love to rescue one one day. I'm sorry to read that snippet of your story that is so sad. Would you like to go for a walk one day? Thinking of you, take care lovely.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LONE WOLF., Sensei, Disco Biscuit and 2 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'm Right there with you on the anger and absolute hatred. A lot of it is towards myself and internal... But damnt Fck..... This world of sheep. ;. Sheeple. Certainly doesn't help! Makes me wanna puke my guts out more than I'd care to admit honestly.

Thanks for sharing this,. You have friends (family) here. Take care. ❤
Huntfish34, Don't hate yourself keep the hate for the bastards out there who think it's acceptable to take people's money and keep it for nothing! Keep for the animal abusers and abuser's of all kinds! Keep it for the Corrupt police Pr#@K's! The out of date law Court/system. But Don't Hate Yourself!!!

Reactions: Sensei
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm sending you hugs right now. I can feel the pain in your words. I'm so sorry life has forced you to endure so much hardship and loneliness. I yearn for death, too. There's got to be something better than all of this madness here on Earth

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Hi! I live in Bristol. Rainbow bridge (if it's the one I'm thinking of) is not very high. I'm worried you'll just end up injuring yourself quite painfully. Also sadly, it's no longer rainbow coloured the bastards painted it industrial grey. I love staffies and if I do continue on in this world would love to rescue one one day. I'm sorry to read that snippet of your story that is so sad. Would you like to go for a walk one day? Thinking of you, take care lovely.
I would be honoured to take you up on your offer of a walk, l Truly can't remember the last time I went a walk with someone! YES PLEASE I WOULD LOVE TO ACCEPT YOUR OFFER, THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nutshell, clocktower, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'm sending you hugs right now. I can feel the pain in your words. I'm so sorry life has forced you to endure so much hardship and loneliness. I yearn for death, too. There's got to be something better than all of this madness here on Earth
Your right there has to be something better than this daily grind of hate torment and industrial grey, Thank You 4 the Hugs, Their badly needed and
"l Love Staffie's"
OneHandOnTheRose, Rainbow Bridge is just this side of heaven,it's where all of our special furry friends go when their time to leave us has arrived, over the Bridge it's acre's and acre's of lush green fresh grass, a large clean lake to drink from and swim in,where our furry friends are restored to youth and vigour and it's always the perfect weather except there's one thing missing! You! But then the day will dawn where our special friend will race faster and faster across the field into our loving arm's never to be parted from each other ever again! "That's Rainbow Bridge"!!! Also yes would love to accompany You on a walk!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201112-144650.png
    Screenshot_20201112-144650.png
    461.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nutshell, clocktower and Sensei
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Your right there has to be something better than this daily grind of hate torment and industrial grey, Thank You 4 the Hugs, Their badly needed and
"l Love Staffie's"
OneHandOnTheRose, Rainbow Bridge is just this side of heaven,it's where all of our special furry friends go when their time to leave us has arrived, over the Bridge it's acre's and acre's of lush green fresh grass, a large clean lake to drink from and swim in,where our furry friends are restored to youth and vigour and it's always the perfect weather except there's one thing missing! You! But then the day will dawn where our special friend will race faster and faster across the field into our loving arm's never to be parted from each other ever again! "That's Rainbow Bridge"!!! Also yes would love to accompany You on a walk!
Well now I feel like a tit lol I thought you meant a literal bridge..

The pic! This must be the pooch, what a lovely piggle.
My body clock is a wee bit buggared atm but let's try and chat soon and figure out what's what. Lots of good places to walk in Bristol!