• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sleepsoon

sleepsoon

feeling sleepy.
Mar 28, 2023
In this game someone will mention a year e.g. 1066 CE, and mention something that happened that year (it can be anything, it doesn't have to be an "important" event) e.g. William of Normandy won the Battle of Hastings in England.

The next person will mention a year beginning with the last digit of the last year mentioned, e.g. 677 BCE, and mention something from that year e.g. King Xi of Zhou died. The process then repeats with the next person, and the next person, and so on.

If the last digits begins with 0, then use the last digit that begins with a non-0 digit e.g. if someone said 2000, the next year mentioned will begin with 2. Or if someone said 1930, the next year mentioned will begin with 3. I hope this all makes sense, this is my shot at making a forum game. Hopefully it's at least somewhat interesting.

I'll start. 2002 CE: GTA Vice City is released for the PS2. (The next person will mention a year beginning with 2)

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
2006: the band my chemical romance romance released their third studio album "the black parade"! this is my favourite album of all time :]
Blackparadecover
hope i did this right ^-^ i think this is a rly great idea for a game!

E

escapeplan12

Jun 12, 2023
88bc.

Sulla marches on Rome.

King Mithridates VI of Pontus invades Greece.

Emperor Wu executes his sons mother

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra