ScottPilgram

ScottPilgram

slime guy, xe/xem it/its
Feb 2, 2019
gamers nation gamer nation gamers in the nation the tories won FUCK EM im so sorry for y'al im an anarchist and i wish the best for y'all break some torry boooooooooones......... anyways........... whats up,,,,,,,,,, im so sad and tired and shit. but i wanna kn o bout U LEMME KNO

Reactions: UninformedLover
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Hello there dude.

I'm very irritated and sad. Building management is coming today to check for lead in our paint and I have to clean up because our apt is filthy and I'm the only person who actually cleans up. My mom is too lazy and drugged out and my sister is just lazy and young.

I have to do everything around here. Clean,cook,do laundry,get my sister ready for school,buy groceries (or most times just buy my own food with my own money because there is literally no food here. Literally no food. I have so much to do. I gotta clean my room,the bathroom,hall,kitchen living room,entrance and dining room. Then I gotta mop and clean the closets. I want to cry.

I'm so exhausted and annoyed. It's not fair. I can barely take care of myself as it is. This has been going on for so long since I was barely a young teen. Real life Cinderella.

• Aww..
Reactions: NitriteAnatomy
ScottPilgram

ScottPilgram

slime guy, xe/xem it/its
Feb 2, 2019
Hello there dude.

I'm very irritated and sad. Building management is coming today to check for lead in our paint and I have to clean up because our apt is filthy and I'm the only person who actually cleans up. My mom is too lazy and drugged out and my sister is just lazy and young.

I have to do everything around here. Clean,cook,do laundry,get my sister ready for school,buy groceries (or most times just buy my own food with my own money because there is literally no food here. Literally no food. I have so much to do. I gotta clean my room,the bathroom,hall,kitchen living room,entrance and dining room. Then I gotta mop and clean the closets. I want to cry.

I'm so exhausted and annoyed. It's not fair. I can barely take care of myself as it is. This has been going on for so long since I was barely a young teen. Real life Cinderella.
WHA T THE FUCK r u young?? i mean even if u r young that aint valid and its unfair that u gotta do that. got any plan to get outta there? this is SHIT thats fuckd

UninformedLover

UninformedLover

Nov 12, 2019
WHA T THE FUCK r u young?? i mean even if u r young that aint valid and its unfair that u gotta do that. got any plan to get outta there? this is SHIT thats fuckd
Yeah I'm pretty young-ish . I just turned 19 and yeah I got a plan to get out of there it rhymes with "Wuicide" :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: lol.

Reactions: garcelle and Blue Moon
ScottPilgram

ScottPilgram

slime guy, xe/xem it/its
Feb 2, 2019
Yeah I'm pretty young-ish . I just turned 19 and yeah I got a plan to get out of there it rhymes with "Wuicide" :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: lol.
YOIIIIIIINKS dude i guess if u wanna but do u think theres any way u culd get out or move

UninformedLover

UninformedLover

Nov 12, 2019
YOIIIIIIINKS dude i guess if u wanna but do u think theres any way u culd get out or move
Yes- I'm going to sign up for this thing called JobCorps. They have "facilities" where you can live on "campus" for free. Then I'll be free from my mom for a while atleast..

I only worry for my sister. I basically am her parent and I think she will suffer if I'm gone.

ScottPilgram

ScottPilgram

slime guy, xe/xem it/its
Feb 2, 2019
Yes- I'm going to sign up for this thing called JobCorps. They have "facilities" where you can live on "campus" for free. Then I'll be free from my mom for a while atleast..

I only worry for my sister. I basically am her parent and I think she will suffer if I'm gone.
sometimes you gotta think about yourself and ur own well being more

• Love
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Yesterday was such a beautiful night with the Tories winning. It's a step in the right direction. Let's hope many European countries follow.

LOVE it.

ScottPilgram

ScottPilgram

slime guy, xe/xem it/its
Feb 2, 2019
Yesterday was such a beautiful night with the Tories winning. It's a step in the right direction. Let's hope many European countries follow.

LOVE it.
dont talk to me

• Love
Reactions: lizinha and Santiago