• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sacah37212

Feb 22, 2024
I don't have access to Valium, but do have access to Xanax, and was wondering if I could use Valium 5mg tabs as a sedative for the SN method, and if so, how many tabs of 0.5mg Xanax would be a suitable substitute for the PPH recommendation of 50 x 10mg Valium? Do there need to be any changes to the PPH SN protocol when substituting Xanax as the sedative?

Fast (clear fluids only) for several hours
• Take 30mg (3x10 mg) tablets of metoclopramide
• Wait 40 minutes
• During the weight time, dissolve 25gm of sodium nitrite in 50 - 100 ml of plain water (35 gm if body weight over 100Kg)
• Crush 20 x 30mg tablets of oxazepam or 50 x 10mg of Valium with
mortar & pestle
• Mix crushed tablets with enough water until a drinkable
solution is created
• Drink sodium nitrite in water
• Drink oxazepam in water
• Lay back

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
And me. I'm wondering whether valium or any other benzo would be a sufficient alternative to oxazepam, I suspect it could be but if anyone who actually knows could add insight then please get in touch

Upvote 0
A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
I don't have access to Valium, but do have access to Xanax, and was wondering if I could use Valium 5mg tabs as a sedative for the SN method, and if so, how many tabs of 0.5mg Xanax would be a suitable substitute for the PPH recommendation of 50 x 10mg Valium? Do there need to be any changes to the PPH SN protocol when substituting Xanax as the sedative?

Fast (clear fluids only) for several hours
• Take 30mg (3x10 mg) tablets of metoclopramide
• Wait 40 minutes
• During the weight time, dissolve 25gm of sodium nitrite in 50 - 100 ml of plain water (35 gm if body weight over 100Kg)
• Crush 20 x 30mg tablets of oxazepam or 50 x 10mg of Valium with
mortar & pestle
• Mix crushed tablets with enough water until a drinkable
solution is created
• Drink sodium nitrite in water
• Drink oxazepam in water
• Lay back
0.5 mg of Xanax is about the same effect as 10 mg of Valium, so you can just use the same amount of tablets. It is shorter acting, but by the time the effect might start waning you'll be unconscious already.

Upvote 0