C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
Anyone know how to get hold of Xanax in the UK, or an equivalent for chilling out during implementing the SN method? I'm trying to find some online - any ideas? If I have to go down the prescription route, what's the best things to say to a GP to get the right drugs? My therapist is already aware of my suicidality and is trying to get my permission to call my GP and ask them to prescribe me SSRIs, which I absolutely don't want, so I would need to find a way to score the right drug without it looking like I'm completely my death kit, or stockpiling.

Appreciate any help x

Reactions: Metalhead
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
A GP might give you some if you appear agitated and distressed over your suicidal thoughts.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
They prob will give you setraline, I lived in the UK and that's what they insisted I take. Made me even more suicidal but I stopped. I have loads of Xanax. Would gladly send you some, but it would prob be seized by customs.
And ps- they do sell it on the streets some dodgy guys, but please don't buy it from them. God knows what's in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: checkouttime and cazwiz
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Anyone know how to get hold of Xanax in the UK, or an equivalent for chilling out during implementing the SN method? I'm trying to find some online - any ideas? If I have to go down the prescription route, what's the best things to say to a GP to get the right drugs? My therapist is already aware of my suicidality and is trying to get my permission to call my GP and ask them to prescribe me SSRIs, which I absolutely don't want, so I would need to find a way to score the right drug without it looking like I'm completely my death kit, or stockpiling.

Appreciate any help x
if you can start over with a new doctor who doesn't have access to your files that would be the first thing to do. The second would be to tell the doctor you've been having anxiety since a death in the family, your brother/sister mentioned having the same symptoms and started taking xanax and it has been a huge help. Then say you'd like to give it a trial run.

If the doctor says no, find another doctor. The doctor is getting paid for seeing you. They are your employee, treat them like that. In my experiences with doctors, they act like they're the ones paying you (especially in united states where you have to pay before you see them and then additional charges are contrived after the visit)

Reactions: cazwiz
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
your brother/sister mentioned having the same symptoms and started taking xanax
I think it would be preferable to let them offer you xanax without you asking for it. They are smart enough to be wary of a new patient coming in asking for benzos.

Reactions: checkouttime and GoneGoneGone
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
In the UK I was only offered propranolol for anxiety. I said to my dr, 'But they only deal with physical symptoms of anxiety. I've still got the mental symptoms' and she was like, 'yes'. Didn't offer anything else.

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
I think it would be preferable to let them offer you xanax without you asking for it. They are smart enough to be wary of a new patient coming in asking for benzos.
We can agree to disagree. There are several non-benzo alternatives to xanax that the doctor would prefer starting with (including hydroxyzine, buspirone, ssri's, snri's). Doc may also recommend cardio exercise then to return in a month.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
I think there isn't Xanax in the UK. Correct me if I'm wrong.

C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020

Thank you. I won't be a new patient to them though. The GPs in my city work in a Trust and they all work with the same patient records, along with all3 emergency services. They'll know I've had sertraline, citalopram, fluoxetine and duloxetine in the past, and that I most recently directly requested (and got!) propranolol (guess why I wanted that?!)

I guess the potential trip-up will be if my therapist gets involved and links in with that health Trust as she knows my suicidality, which is something I've been hiding from the doctors.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Thank you. I won't be a new patient to them though. The GPs in my city work in a Trust and they all work with the same patient records, along with all3 emergency services. They'll know I've had sertraline, citalopram, fluoxetine and duloxetine in the past, and that I most recently directly requested (and got!) propranolol (guess why I wanted that?!)

I guess the potential trip-up will be if my therapist gets involved and links in with that health Trust as she knows my suicidality, which is something I've been hiding from the doctors.
I've been told Xanax doesn't exist in the UK at all.

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
I've been told Xanax doesn't exist in the UK at all.
Certainly some variation of benzo exists in the uk. Benzo's are the gold standard for alcohol withdrawal.

Reactions: Metalhead
N

natsukashiii

Sep 12, 2020
Hi, have you heard of the 'Peaceful Pill Handbook'? It's a book about the best suicide method. It talks about the reliability, availability, peacefulness, preparation and a bunch of other stuff regarding each method. The book is written by Dr. Philip Nitschke - founder of Exit International which is a pro-suicide group. It's really expensive to buy as I tried to search up how much it costs but you can download the pdf version illegally on Torrent. Hope this helps.

Reactions: cazwiz
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Yeah variations of course but Xanax no they don't have. I wonder why.

C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
Hi, have you heard of the 'Peaceful Pill Handbook'? It's a book about the best suicide method. It talks about the reliability, availability, peacefulness, preparation and a bunch of other stuff regarding each method. The book is written by Dr. Philip Nitschke - founder of Exit International which is a pro-suicide group. It's really expensive to buy as I tried to search up how much it costs but you can download the pdf version illegally on Torrent. Hope this helps.

Thank you. I've looked it up but have never seen reason to pay out for it, as it has been so kindly summarised on this site.

Reactions: checkouttime
D

DockoftheBay

Sep 10, 2020

It's not in the NHS but private doctors can prescribe it and you can buy it from some friendly neighborhood drug dealers. I hear it's quite popular with the kids nowadays. However, I believe a lot of it is fake. There's plenty of valium/diazepam about though.

They faking a herniated disc, they gave me diazepam for that.
Yeah variations of course but Xanax no they don't have. I wonder why.

For a drug to be used by the NHS it has to go through an approval process - maybe it was too expensive or other drugs did
the same thing so they didn't list it.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
It's not in the NHS but private doctors can prescribe it and you can buy it from some friendly neighborhood drug dealers. I hear it's quite popular with the kids nowadays. However, I believe a lot of it is fake. There's plenty of valium/diazepam about though.

They faking a herniated disc, they gave me diazepam for that.

For a drug to be used by the NHS it has to go through an approval process - maybe it was too expensive or other drugs did
the same thing so they didn't list it.
Yes that's what I mentioned on a post before, the Xanax you buy in the streets aren't really Xanax. I don't understand why Xanax never entered the uk market.

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
The NHS no longer prescribes Alprazolam / Xanax but it is available on the black market.

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
In the UK I was only offered propranolol for anxiety. I said to my dr, 'But they only deal with physical symptoms of anxiety. I've still got the mental symptoms' and she was like, 'yes'. Didn't offer anything else.
Fucking exactly what happened to me. It's infuriating being denied access to the medicines you need, and having to go buy them illegally instead.
And ps- they do sell it on the streets some dodgy guys, but please don't buy it from them. God knows what's in it.
I think this is slightly too fear-mongering. Do be careful, but if you find a good/trusted vendor online or otherwise, there's no reason to think "God, what's in this?".

If you're stressing about the product, chose to buy pharma and take on the extra cost.
I always buy presses because they're cheaper, but just because it's a a press (or """fake"""), doesn't immediately mean anything bad - it's likely still just alprazolam.

Appreciate any help x
GPs in England are incredibly reluctant to ever prescribe benzos. If you're 18-30, don't bother even trying to go that route because no matter how persistent you are, all you're likely gonna get offered is a series of SSRIs (you'll then be told to wait months each time to see if they're working), or propranolol. Propranolol is ofc incredibly useful for ctb via SN, but as an effective anxiety medication, it lacks severely.

Unless you already have propranolol, I suggest you go down the GP route to source that, and find your benzos online. Feel free to dm if you want help:)

Last edited:
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
They prob will give you setraline, I lived in the UK and that's what they insisted I take. Made me even more suicidal but I stopped. I have loads of Xanax. Would gladly send you some, but it would prob be seized by customs.
You do t have to worry about that as customs often don't look at what in the parcel otherwise, they will opening millions as you can imagine.