• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kompass

Kompass

x)
Aug 24, 2023
i have about 50x Alprazolam 1mg (Ksalol / Xanax)

Would this combined with strong alcohol be enough for me to die in my sleep? (if I take it right before i go to bed)

I might also be able to get Zolpidem (belbien)

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Benzos + Alc hardly lead to a successful CTB. If you are really interested in OD you should read the PPeH or these ones here:

Reactions: Kompass and sserafim
zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
bump
would this also be viable without alcohol
i dont have many at the moment, but could cheek the xans they give me

Reactions: Kompass
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Simple answer is no, sorry. They simply won't.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
What about 45 mg of Xanax? Would that be enough to make you fall unconscious? And after how much time?

Reactions: Kompass
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What about 45 mg of Xanax? Would that be enough to make you fall unconscious? And after how much time?
Probably a deep sleep but not CTB

Xanax LD50 1220 mg·kg (LD50, Ratte, oral) (Source Wikipedia) ODing is almost impossible.

Reactions: SmollMushroom
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Probably a deep sleep but not CTB

Xanax LD50 1220 mg·kg (LD50, Ratte, oral) (Source Wikipedia) ODing is almost impossible.
A deep sleep is all I need, SN will finish the job ~ I just can't stay around for those 10 minutes waiting for death.

D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023
i have about 50x Alprazolam 1mg (Ksalol / Xanax)

Would this combined with strong alcohol be enough for me to die in my sleep? (if I take it right before i go to bed)

I might also be able to get Zolpidem (belbien)
Some people die just from overdosing on tylonol taking too much from any medication can kill you it depends on timing if some one around you to save you or not… this resources here is not accurate

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
nah. anything regulated by pharma or state is not going to kill you by default. in terms of drugs you/d have to get high quality drugs, but even with that it would not be easy to die...