• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
I have my method all picked out, got all my supplies for it but thought to try and pick up something to put me to sleep before all the side effects kick in.

Does anyone know if Xanax can be used interchangably for valium in the drug cocktails. This is the one portion of my method I am completely out of my knowledge on and don't want to make a bad decision or take the wrong thing and have adverse side effects which prevent me from CTB.

Thanks in advance guys!

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
Anyone know if Xanax will work as a benzo in drug cocktails, whether at low doses or high doses?

M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
in my personal experience Xanax is stronger then Valium. I dont know if that help but yes.

Reactions: souljah222 and TiredAndReadyToGo
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
in my personal experience Xanax is stronger then Valium. I dont know if that help but yes.
Did it help put you to sleep? That is the main thing I guess I am worried about

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
YES! Infact it blacks you out especially when you have low tolerance
Perfect, the little bit research said that it might not be as strong as valium for sleep but since I have never taken either I truly don't know. By chance do you know if a high dosage helps with the sleep portion so if I were to pop 20-30mg with an over dose and using an anti-emetic?

M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
Perfect, the little bit research said that it might not be as strong as valium for sleep but since I have never taken either I truly don't know. By chance do you know if a high dosage helps with the sleep portion so if I were to pop 20-30mg with an over dose and using an anti-emetic?
I have been taking Xanax for a few years now and if I stop taking it for a few weeks and then take it again 5mg will black me out. Valium was not that strong for me. but this is my personal experience everyone is different. Anyway you can try to get both and do a test trial? I know a high dose of a benzo with no tolerance could lead to a overdose especially with alcohol. I'm not sure with a anti-emetic. I never used xanax with one.

Reactions: TiredAndReadyToGo
A

ab112

Nov 30, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: kkatt, Daniela, Mizzmini45 and 1 other person
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
I have been taking Xanax for a few years now and if I stop taking it for a few weeks and then take it again 5mg will black me out. Valium was not that strong for me. but this is my personal experience everyone is different. Anyway you can try to get both and do a test trial? I know a high dose of a benzo with no tolerance could lead to a overdose especially with alcohol. I'm not sure with a anti-emetic. I never used xanax with one.
I unfortunately can find any Valium at all which is why I am so curious with Xanax. It seems like Valium is hard to get unless you have proper connections or a script. Xanax I am going to pick up 30mg and take one today to test run how I feel on it, but didn't want to pick up more than needed, or pick up if it wouldn't at least help with the attempt. I've never taken any in the past so no tolerance at all which is will hopefully help.
Xanax is stronger than most benzos (1mg xanax = 15 mg valium) and the half life is shorter. Here are some references.

This was super useful, did the conversion for 300mg valium that the wiki.books diphenhydramine page recommends and it comes back saying 20mg so that is perfect! I am hoping that the xanax will be enough to get me past the unpleasant symptoms if not having the overdose done by the time it should have worn off

Last edited:
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
I unfortunately can find any Valium at all which is why I am so curious with Xanax. It seems like Valium is hard to get unless you have proper connections or a script. Xanax I am going to pick up 30mg and take one today to test run how I feel on it, but didn't want to pick up more than needed, or pick up if it wouldn't at least help with the attempt. I've never taken any in the past so no tolerance at all which is will hopefully help.

This was super useful, did the conversion for 300mg valium that the wiki.books diphenhydramine page recommends and it comes back saying 20mg so that is perfect! I am hoping that the xanax will be enough to get me past the unpleasant symptoms if not having the overdose done by the time it should have worn off
Good luck!

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
Just got the xanax, gonna take a full 2mg bar in a few minutes

A

ab112

Nov 30, 2019
If you've never had any benzos before, you're gonna be pretty relaxed. 2mg is a lot for someone new to benzos. Most start around 0.5

Reactions: Mizzmini45
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Anyone know if Xanax will work as a benzo in drug cocktails, whether at low doses or high doses?
Yes absolutely. Especially if you're drinking. Wine and benzos are not a good combo. They're just like Valium except Valium may relax the muscles a little more. Xanax gets you really tired and will knock you out so you don't feel anythng

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
Took .5mg last night after seeing that's where people normally start, didn't feel too mich after an hour so packed and sparked up a fatty, definitely relaxed a fair bit and fell asleep for 2-3 hiurs after an hour or two after the J. This morning I risked it with a 1.5mg, that knocked me oit until now (good 10-12 hours.

Reactions: Mizzmini45
dedalus1238900

dedalus1238900

Pharmacology Enthusist
Nov 28, 2019
This is a whole Benzo guide for those have questions.

missed your message that is the benedryl method. So some isn't relevant to your case but helpful of others.

.This is a topic that I know very well trying to solve things after a neurologist was googling my questions and could not understand the pharmacology. I also enjoy it. So I'll share some thoughts..

-Yes they be interchangeably in your case (unless you need more than a day). In medicine a Xanax might be of use for panic attacks (Kicks in quicker but lasts a little shorter. Your Dose. No difference.because of the amount .Valium is more social anxiety, muscle relaxing, and longer lasting(more slow keep you calm during the day. At your dosages you are talking it will not matter.

-Don't combine with alcohol at all. in any method that involves other things in your stomach (i.e - SN). Vomit chances are much more likely than alcohol causing your stomach to feel more toxic.

- There seems to be confusion on dosage. 2.5 Valium is weaker than .5 Xanax. It's essentially saying 30mg of Vicodin is stronger than 3 mg of Fent. For standard dosing (.5-1mg of Xanax), Klonopin is (.5-1mg) Ativan same as Xanax. Valium (10mg). Are common.

-All will put you to sleep at massive dosages. Now here are some thoughts. You don't know its all Xanax uless a friend or you are getting it pharma. I Let's do minor research. If they are White and have a 2 on the back the break should be above the two. Take one and bite it in half it should break clean like a Kit-Kat. If it seems really powdery it's pressed. No pharma makes a larger dose than 2mg. If its White and says Xanax it should look crisp and the break in the middle of the 2nd X. Also another that is White with a G and numbers, or yellow or green.

-Timing. If you are taking 20 ,2mg bars. You will be out for hours with no tolerance. But with no tolerance you have maybe 3 minutes before you'll be be moving like a blackout drunk. and not aware that you in another minute will be passed out. Also with this doseage should not be an issue but Xanax has an effect called delusion of sobriety. Again this wont' be an issue but for others open your phone and do a speed typing test. If you are unable or slow or misspelling a lot of words it working.

-There is a term being called Barred Out where like sleep walking people getting up making a snack driving and wake up in jail. This is rare but put your car keys on a top shelf somewhere where a person that sedated will struggle to get to. You don't want to kill another.

- Xanax, and the way you know is real is it's bitter. Not awful like a sip of a bitter beer. Best method try to pop them in the back of your mouth 2-3 at a time. Quick try to avoided chewing or biting them. Perhaps a large gel cap or some honey or syrup on your tongue. If you're worried at the size split in half it should easily break use you teeth or some splitter and will easily now give you smaller pills which could be easier. But know with no tolerance it's going to come on fast. So be ready.

-No amount of current Benzos will kill you unless you have a hundreds or thousand on them. That is why N and Barbiturates have been replaced by Benzos as they have a higher safety profile. However enough Benzo+Alcohol or Opioids will with synergy stop breathing.

-Side Effects- You wouldn't really have many as any side effect will be loss of motor control possibly a little dizzy and extreme sedation Like you are drunk . You shouldn't t have any others the issue is anything else in your stomach that might make you vomit or you end up chewing a bunch which drink a little water and put a drop of honey or a flavored cough drop. If you wake up and failed side effects would be a hangover. You honestly drink a small amount of wine or save one benxoto balance GAMA. Drink water and at worse you'll be kinda spacey for a day but no real bad side effects. A heavy night drinking is in my opinion worse.

-A key point is once you have taken them you only need to worry about throwing up (from whatever else is in your stomach), or passing out first. As it will knock you out quick. I wouldn't worry about throwing up from benzos. Also no stimulants near that day. It for some reason for me it messes it up.

-Also if you are getting them somewhere else than a doctor. It's not Xanax. It's an analogue (flualprazolam not alprozolam). It will still do the job probably better as it lasts longer with the fluorine addition but it's not pharma unless its a close friend or you paid a lot. Like I said at the dose it's more than enough it's really close it exists as its cheaper to make once China banned Xanax (it's coke vs. pepsi) because their are designer benzos You will sleep for two days. But what you have is enough. Just know once you take them you will pass out in 5 minutes.

Don't use Grapefruit as it makes Benedryl less effective but increases the xanax.

Let me know how if you have questions.

Also be somewhere you are alone and consider a 2nd method. Drug OD is not the most reliable. I once used A bottle of a 20x the strength of Valium and 100s of mg of Fent. I was found. If not I would have not made it by the vomit but in 30 minutes that didn't work it's risky especially if found because psych ward.
Also everyone has a method and can choose, there's many but this one worries me. Benydryl at high doses causes delirium and it your ant-endemics fail. You could be essentially barely to stand up slurring words blacking out in the worst psychedelic experience and a host of physical issues.

Last edited:
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019

missed your message that is the benedryl method. So some isn't relevant to your case but helpful of others.

.This is a topic that I know very well trying to solve things after a neurologist was googling my questions and could not understand the pharmacology. I also enjoy it. So I'll share some thoughts..

-Yes they be interchangeably in your case (unless you need more than a day). In medicine a Xanax might be of use for panic attacks (Kicks in quicker but lasts a little shorter. Your Dose. No difference.because of the amount .Valium is more social anxiety, muscle relaxing, and longer lasting(more slow keep you calm during the day. At your dosages you are talking it will not matter.

-Don't combine with alcohol at all. in any method that involves other things in your stomach (i.e - SN). Vomit chances are much more likely than alcohol causing your stomach to feel more toxic.

- There seems to be confusion on dosage. 2.5 Valium is weaker than .5 Xanax. It's essentially saying 30mg of Vicodin is stronger than 3 mg of Fent. For standard dosing (.5-1mg of Xanax), Klonopin is (.5-1mg) Ativan same as Xanax. Valium (10mg). Are common.

-All will put you to sleep at massive dosages. Now here are some thoughts. You don't know its all Xanax uless a friend or you are getting it pharma. I Let's do minor research. If they are White and have a 2 on the back the break should be above the two. Take one and bite it in half it should break clean like a Kit-Kat. If it seems really powdery it's pressed. No pharma makes a larger dose than 2mg. If its White and says Xanax it should look crisp and the break in the middle of the 2nd X. Also another that is White with a G and numbers, or yellow or green.

-Timing. If you are taking 20 ,2mg bars. You will be out for hours with no tolerance. But with no tolerance you have maybe 3 minutes before you'll be be moving like a blackout drunk. and not aware that you in another minute will be passed out. Also with this doseage should not be an issue but Xanax has an effect called delusion of sobriety. Again this wont' be an issue but for others open your phone and do a speed typing test. If you are unable or slow or misspelling a lot of words it working.

-There is a term being called Barred Out where like sleep walking people getting up making a snack driving and wake up in jail. This is rare but put your car keys on a top shelf somewhere where a person that sedated will struggle to get to. You don't want to kill another.

- Xanax, and the way you know is real is it's bitter. Not awful like a sip of a bitter beer. Best method try to pop them in the back of your mouth 2-3 at a time. Quick try to avoided chewing or biting them. Perhaps a large gel cap or some honey or syrup on your tongue. If you're worried at the size split in half it should easily break use you teeth or some splitter and will easily now give you smaller pills which could be easier. But know with no tolerance it's going to come on fast. So be ready.

-No amount of current Benzos will kill you unless you have a hundreds or thousand on them. That is why N and Barbiturates have been replaced by Benzos as they have a higher safety profile. However enough Benzo+Alcohol or Opioids will with synergy stop breathing.

-Side Effects- You wouldn't really have many as any side effect will be loss of motor control possibly a little dizzy and extreme sedation Like you are drunk . You shouldn't t have any others the issue is anything else in your stomach that might make you vomit or you end up chewing a bunch which drink a little water and put a drop of honey or a flavored cough drop. If you wake up and failed side effects would be a hangover. You honestly drink a small amount of wine or save one benxoto balance GAMA. Drink water and at worse you'll be kinda spacey for a day but no real bad side effects. A heavy night drinking is in my opinion worse.

-A key point is once you have taken them you only need to worry about throwing up (from whatever else is in your stomach), or passing out first. As it will knock you out quick. I wouldn't worry about throwing up from benzos. Also no stimulants near that day. It for some reason for me it messes it up.

-Also if you are getting them somewhere else than a doctor. It's not Xanax. It's an analogue (flualprazolam not alprozolam). It will still do the job probably better as it lasts longer with the fluorine addition but it's not pharma unless its a close friend or you paid a lot. Like I said at the dose it's more than enough it's really close it exists as its cheaper to make once China banned Xanax (it's coke vs. pepsi) because their are designer benzos You will sleep for two days. But what you have is enough. Just know once you take them you will pass out in 5 minutes.

Don't use Grapefruit as it makes Benedryl less effective but increases the xanax.

Also be somewhere you are alone and consider a 2nd method. Drug OD is not the most reliable. I once used A bottle of a 20x the strength of Valium and 100s of mg of Fent. I was found. If not I would have not made it by the vomit but in 30 minutes that didn't work it's risky especially if found because psych ward.
Also everyone has a method and can choose, there's many but this one worries me. Benydryl at high doses causes delirium and it your ant-endemics fail. You could be essentially barely to stand up slurring words blacking out in the worst psychedelic experience and a host of physical issues.
That was a lot of very useful information, thank you very much! I got my Xanax last night from a usual guy I buy my weed from, I didn't even think about fake xan being out there but when i got them all out (15) i looked at'em a bit pulled aside the ones that looked fake or not the same as the others (still might take them because what's the harm) so that would put me at 12.5 bars (25mg) or 8.5 bats (17mg) without the ones I question. I also have cut two of the ones that looked real and it was like a kit kat when I split it with a card think, and I felt really mellowed after/ put me to sleep from 7am to 10pm lol.

I was considering a bit of alcohol because it potentiates the sedative effect and acts like a CNS depressant which could increase likelyhood of respiratory failure. What would your thoughts with that? I am taking Meto 30mg 1 hour prior and fasting for 5 hours before that to help the body force things through the stomach faster, I will also be taking pepcid to help as a acid reducer.

I am taking 36 pills every 2.5 minutes for 10 minutes as it takes 15-20 minutes for diphen to kick in, would you recommend taking the xanax after that then since you said it would kick in within 2-3 minutes at a 25mg dose?

I am likely going to get a juice to drink to help get it down, something sweet to negate some of the taste, I am going to be in a hotel room so I am as alone as it gets at the moment and I can barricade myself in to prevent leaving and people getting in to rescue.

Diphen at very high doses, 2g+ min. normally have a mental black out of sorts and don't remember much and the cardio toxicity can occur with 2-18 hours but 2 is a common number I have seen for 7g+ doses. Definitely see where you're going with it though, that's where I was thinking of alcohol to potentiate the somnolcy effect of benadryl and as I understand it will do the same for Xanax. If am wrong in any of this please let me know so I can be properly informed. I was just using the diphen method from the wiki.books page but subbing the 300mg valium for 20mg Xanax is all.

dedalus1238900

dedalus1238900

Pharmacology Enthusist
Nov 28, 2019
That was a lot of very useful information, thank you very much! I got my Xanax last night from a usual guy I buy my weed from, I didn't even think about fake xan being out there but when i got them all out (15) i looked at'em a bit pulled aside the ones that looked fake or not the same as the others (still might take them because what's the harm) so that would put me at 12.5 bars (25mg) or 8.5 Methylphenidate (17mg) without the ones I question. I also have cut two of the ones that looked real and it was like a kit kat when I split it with a card think, and I felt really mellowed after/ put me to sleep from 7am to 10pm lol.

I was considering a bit of alcohol because it potentiates the sedative effect and acts like a CNS depressant which could increase likelyhood of respiratory failure. What would your thoughts with that? I am taking Meto 30mg 1 hour prior and fasting for 5 hours before that to help the body force things through the stomach faster, I will also be taking pepcid to help as a acid reducer.

I am taking 36 pills every 2.5 minutes for 10 minutes as it takes 15-20 minutes for diphen to kick in, would you recommend taking the xanax after that then since you said it would kick in within 2-3 minutes at a 25mg dose?

I am likely going to get a juice to drink to help get it down, something sweet to negate some of the taste, I am going to be in a hotel room so I am as alone as it gets at the moment and I can barricade myself in to prevent leaving and people getting in to rescue.

Diphen at very high doses, 2g+ min. normally have a mental black out of sorts and don't remember much and the cardio toxicity can occur with 2-18 hours but 2 is a common number I have seen for 7g+ doses. Definitely see where you're going with it though, that's where I was thinking of alcohol to potentiate the somnolcy effect of benadryl and as I understand it will do the same for Xanax. If am wrong in any of this please let me know so I can be properly informed. I was just using the diphen method from the wiki.books page but subbing the 300mg valium for 20mg Xanax is all.

They are most likely Flualp and not true Alp because it's expensive (People don't really care they are a close analogue I've used both there isn't a real difference. By your test they sound like they will work fine people only care when they wanted to reduce anxiety and an idiot put Fent in them and someone dies But in your case that is a benefit. But like you said if they snap, make you relaxed, pass out on 1.5mg and generally not crumbling they should do a google search of fake Xanax, and they look real it was made by someone with a quality press and isn't an amateur.

You mentioned Methylphenidate which is Ritalin and a stimulant like a weaker adderall unless I'm confused on non-US slang.. This is essentially a speedball and will cancel a lot of Xanax's effects and actually make them weaker. You'll still probably fall asleep but really people would combine the two to not be speedy or sleepy and eliminate negative effects of each. You wouldn't want a stimulant in the picture.

Alcohol will correctly potentiate the Benzo's. I don't love the idea, It generally causes problems if something isn't agreeing and increasing chance of vomiting. If you do choose. I'd suggest liquor and something sweet to eliminate a gag reflex. Also neat trick If you take a tissue put some of the alcohol from your bathroom for cuts and jut smell it, don't drink it, it reduces nausea.

Metro is rough and has side effects. Maybe test one metro see how you feel on just that some struggle with just Metro. I honestly would with everything stick with the Metro, alcohol causes problems with just alcohol, mixing with Benedryl and Metro could just leave a higher chance of negative interaction There is some research tagamet or Zantec. Helps. Pepcid a specifically could make your stomach worse with alcohol.

Try empty capsules or try water Juice is very acidic and will make digestion slower as well another bad possibly with alcohol. Look at the SN mega thread thread for timing on metro and fasting as I'm not as familiar on exact timing.

Definitely take the Benedyl first. Make sure it's Diphen. Some countries Benydryl uses a different ingredient such as the UK.

You are correct. Alcohol' may speed things up but if you vomit you may wake up and be freak out at terrifying hallucinations for hours.

36 pills every 2.5 minutes might cause problem. Anyway you could grind it up to a powder and/or dissolve into a liquid. That's rough and might lead to vomiting with taking so many pills so fast.

You have a choice and it has sucess but I would not try this method. first It may work but there are a number of issues. failure will be a bad for a few days..

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
They are most likely Flualp and not true Alp because it's expensive (People don't really care they are a close analogue I've used both there isn't a real difference. By your test they sound like they will work fine people only care when they wanted to reduce anxiety and an idiot put Fent in them and someone dies But in your case that is a benefit. But like you said if they snap, make you relaxed, pass out on 1.5mg and generally not crumbling they should do a google search of fake Xanax, and they look real it was made by someone with a quality press and isn't an amateur.

You mentioned Methylphenidate which is Ritalin and a stimulant like a weaker adderall unless I'm confused on non-US slang.. This is essentially a speedball and will cancel a lot of Xanax's effects and actually make them weaker. You'll still probably fall asleep but really people would combine the two to not be speedy or sleepy and eliminate negative effects of each. You wouldn't want a stimulant in the picture.

Alcohol will correctly potentiate the Benzo's. I don't love the idea, It generally causes problems if something isn't agreeing and increasing chance of vomiting. If you do choose. I'd suggest liquor and something sweet to eliminate a gag reflex. Also neat trick If you take a tissue put some of the alcohol from your bathroom for cuts and jut smell it, don't drink it, it reduces nausea.

Metro is rough and has side effects. Maybe test one metro see how you feel on just that some struggle with just Metro. I honestly would with everything stick with the Metro, alcohol causes problems with just alcohol, mixing with Benedryl and Metro could just leave a higher chance of negative interaction There is some research tagamet or Zantec. Helps. Pepcid a specifically could make your stomach worse with alcohol.

Try empty capsules or try water Juice is very acidic and will make digestion slower as well another bad possibly with alcohol. Look at the SN mega thread thread for timing on metro and fasting as I'm not as familiar on exact timing.

Definitely take the Benedyl first. Make sure it's Diphen. Some countries Benydryl uses a different ingredient such as the UK.

You are correct. Alcohol' may speed things up but if you vomit you may wake up and be freak out at terrifying hallucinations for hours.

36 pills every 2.5 minutes might cause problem. Anyway you could grind it up to a powder and/or dissolve into a liquid. That's rough and might lead to vomiting with taking so many pills so fast.

You have a choice and it has sucess but I would not try this method. first It may work but there are a number of issues. failure will be a bad for a few days..
Just to update, As long as they work for the purpose I am going for I am rather happy. I have 5 of the 15 that don't look the same or look a little less firm/slight size difference, but I might still take them bevause what is the harm really. I had enough Meto (Maxeran/Reglan) to do a 48 hour dose but chickened out in the end and now have enough for the stat dose still.

I am not sure where ritalion came in but I will not be taking that.

My cocktail will 30mg Meto an hour prior, I might forego the pepcid if it interacts poorly with alcohol (will check into that to be sure), taking the diphenhydramine after about an hour, taking all the pills possible at once. Will try with water since you said anything else could be bad, but might need something else even a little soda to help at the end for taste, then after getting all that down I will be breaking the xan into halves, to down those once I am done with the diphenhydramine pills. I am fasting prior to help ensure even if I vomit the Meto will help things pass through the stomach faster and block receptors in the brain to make vomitting much less likely and even if I do vomit at which point I should either be out cold, or the pills should be past my stomach thanks to the meto so it would be more stomach acid or dry heaving.

I have a sweeter alcohol, it's a 21% 375ml and peach flavored so I could use that or I also have vodka, Whiskey, or sambuca (sambuca is good for one night of heavy drinking and you won't want it again for a long time, black liqourice flavor). I am fairly confident, I can get down the meto, drink at 30-45 minutes have a few shots of sambuca or the 21% one a little, then at an hour taking all the diphenhydramine, and then pop all the xanax and hope for a peaceful exit.

I have tried grinding up diphen into powder and there is just simply too much to take in that form which is why I am okay with the pills and from my reading's it is possible to take that many and still not have too many issues with vomit as with most diphen OD's people use 25mg tabs, I am using 50's to avoid taking too many pills.

I haven't seen anywhere that meto and diphen cause a reaction other than sedative properties when mixing alcohol but would to see the source you have on that so I can learn if I am wrong. It is also pure diphenhydramine so no worries in that regard.

The xanax is only a recent addition to the plan since I didn't think I could get them before, so just to be clear are we recommending alcohol with it ld no, I just don't want to mess this up, want a one and done type deal ya know?

https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Diphenhydramine

Just one source so you can see the jist of the methid and ideology behind it.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019

Wow you know a lot! And Xanax 2 mg bars also come in white. I get them from doctor. I love the way you talked about how he break right in the center. A nice crispy break haha. You know your stuff from one Xanax lover to another.

I'm just asking this because I would want to ask you a question about the amount of meds that I have. I don't think anyone would live from what I have but I wanted to know if you were a nurse or something like that first because everyone has a different answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: dedalus1238900
dedalus1238900

dedalus1238900

Pharmacology Enthusist
Nov 28, 2019
Just to update, As long as they work for the purpose I am going for I am rather happy. I have 5 of the 15 that don't look the same or look a little less firm/slight size difference, but I might still take them bevause what is the harm really. I had enough Meto (Maxeran/Reglan) to do a 48 hour dose but chickened out in the end and now have enough for the stat dose still.

I am not sure where ritalion came in but I will not be taking that.

My cocktail will 30mg Meto an hour prior, I might forego the pepcid if it interacts poorly with alcohol (will check into that to be sure), taking the diphenhydramine after about an hour, taking all the pills possible at once. Will try with water since you said anything else could be bad, but might need something else even a little soda to help at the end for taste, then after getting all that down I will be breaking the xan into halves, to down those once I am done with the diphenhydramine pills. I am fasting prior to help ensure even if I vomit the Meto will help things pass through the stomach faster and block receptors in the brain to make vomitting much less likely and even if I do vomit at which point I should either be out cold, or the pills should be past my stomach thanks to the meto so it would be more stomach acid or dry heaving.

I have a sweeter alcohol, it's a 21% 375ml and peach flavored so I could use that or I also have vodka, Whiskey, or sambuca (sambuca is good for one night of heavy drinking and you won't want it again for a long time, black liqourice flavor). I am fairly confident, I can get down the meto, drink at 30-45 minutes have a few shots of sambuca or the 21% one a little, then at an hour taking all the diphenhydramine, and then pop all the xanax and hope for a peaceful exit.

I have tried grinding up diphen into powder and there is just simply too much to take in that form which is why I am okay with the pills and from my reading's it is possible to take that many and still not have too many issues with vomit as with most diphen OD's people use 25mg tabs, I am using 50's to avoid taking too many pills.

I haven't seen anywhere that meto and diphen cause a reaction other than sedative properties when mixing alcohol but would to see the source you have on that so I can learn if I am wrong. It is also pure diphenhydramine so no worries in that regard.

The xanax is only a recent addition to the plan since I didn't think I could get them before, so just to be clear are we recommending alcohol with it ld no, I just don't want to mess this up, want a one and done type deal ya know?

https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Diphenhydramine

Just one source so you can see the jist of the methid and ideology behind it.

You can still take an acid reducer just Zantac to Tagermite. Pepcid uses a different chemical than the others and either wont work or dilute the Benedryl.

Good for not taking a stimulant.

If the water does not work, I'd suggest instead of Juice or Soda which are Acidic or Carbonated. These are better options such as Plant based milk (Almond Milk Coconut Milk), Herbal tea, Coconut water, or A smoothie or juice like Pear, watermelon or avocado, but not acidic fruits like lime, orange, grapefruit. My personal choice a low fat milk or skim milk, not regular milk(I personally don't like it anyway) I think you could toss in some coco powder like they use it hot chocolate stir and you have a low fat/soy milk with just enough chocolate taste . I don't know your taste but almond milk or coconut milk or a green tea/avocado smoothie is still enough taste to get it down . If you want to do a test run buy some low dose vitamin c or b12 and see if you can take a handful. These vitamins are mostly useless and almost a placebo. But see if you can get them down before the Benedryl .

Alcohol if you must I would go a small amount of hard liquor 40% flavored or with a drop of sweetner and hold your nose, over more volume 20% sweeter alcohol. You want less volume of alcohol in your system than more. 20% alcohol may taste better you have twice as much. Maybe a flavored vodka. 40% ABV.

I may have misspoke Metro and Benadryl and alcohol and is just dressiness, headache nausea side effects which is expected.

I think you are ready. Have a safe journey. Follow your steps and I hope it brings you peace. Final thing is just know if you wake up deliariants are scary hallucination so I hope you are in a better place soon. Safe travels.
Wow you know a lot! And Xanax 2 mg bars also come in white. I get them from doctor. I love the way you talked about how he break right in the center. A nice crispy break haha. You know your stuff from one Xanax lover to another.

I'm just asking this because I would want to ask you a question about the amount of meds that I have. I don't think anyone would live from what I have but I wanted to know if you were a nurse or something like that first because everyone has a different answer.

Haha. I'm not a doctor or nurse my profession is probably the opposite but to help my PTSD/Depression I started researching because Doctors are just guessing SSRIs but in my own quest to help myself I've really studied and read medical journals and in the process have way too much knowledge about pharmacology. You should see a doctor when you start telling them they are wrong look it up and are wrong, or ask questions to a neurologist, basic questions they aren't knowledgeable enough to answer. They just refer you somewhere else. I had a psychologist end my session finding me too difficult as I said to his stupid question how did a that make you feel to a terrible situation I started answering his questions with the same effort of his questions. He then after 20 minutes was angry said I can't help you. I almost laughed.

My favorite was na ER doctor I was in extreme mental pain 10/10. He's sitting there watching me like just on the couch watching me screming in extreme pain gives me a Motrin. I laughed took it ,30 minutes still in extreme pain almost screaming he came back looked at me like he could care less I pulled out a pill of Fentanyl snoorted it and immediately felt relief in a minute and stopped screaming. I then may have said some angry things, Calling him the head doctor at Auschwits and leaving by saying heil hiter. I did have 1 doctor help with PTSD migraines.

Last edited:
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
You can still take an acid reducer just Zantac to Tagermite. Pepcid uses a different chemical than the others and either wont work or dilute the Benedryl.

Good for not taking a stimulant.

If the water does not work, I'd suggest instead of Juice or Soda which are Acidic or Carbonated. These are better options such as Plant based milk (Almond Milk Coconut Milk), Herbal tea, Coconut water, or A smoothie or juice like Pear, watermelon or avocado, but not acidic fruits like lime, orange, grapefruit. My personal choice a low fat milk or skim milk, not regular milk(I personally don't like it anyway) I think you could toss in some coco powder like they use it hot chocolate stir and you have a low fat/soy milk with just enough chocolate taste . I don't know your taste but almond milk or coconut milk or a green tea/avocado smoothie is still enough taste to get it down . If you want to do a test run buy some low dose vitamin c or b12 and see if you can take a handful. These vitamins are mostly useless and almost a placebo. But see if you can get them down before the Benedryl .

Alcohol if you must I would go a small amount of hard liquor 40% flavored or with a drop of sweetner and hold your nose, over more volume 20% sweeter alcohol. You want less volume of alcohol in your system than more. 20% alcohol may taste better you have twice as much. Maybe a flavored vodka. 40% ABV.

I may have misspoke Metro and Benadryl and alcohol and is just dressiness, headache nausea side effects which is expected.

I think you are ready. Have a safe journey. Follow your steps and I hope it brings you peace. Final thing is just know if you wake up deliariants are scary hallucination so I hope you are in a better place soon. Safe travels.

Haha. I'm not a doctor or nurse my profession is probably the opposite but to help my PTSD/Depression I started researching because Doctors are just guessing SSRIs but in my own quest to help myself I've really studied and read medical journals and in the process have way too much knowledge about pharmacology. You should see a doctor when you start telling them they are wrong look it up and are wrong, or ask questions to a neurologist, basic questions they aren't knowledgeable enough to answer. They just refer you somewhere else. I had a psychologist end my session finding me too difficult as I said to his stupid question how did a that make you feel to a terrible situation I started answering his questions with the same effort of his questions. He then after 20 minutes was angry said I can't help you. I almost laughed.

My favorite was na ER doctor I was in extreme mental pain 10/10. He's sitting there watching me like just on the couch watching me screming in extreme pain gives me a Motrin. I laughed took it ,30 minutes still in extreme pain almost screaming he came back looked at me like he could care less I pulled out a pill of Fentanyl snoorted it and immediately felt relief in a minute and stopped screaming. I then may have said some angry things, Calling him the head doctor at Auschwits and leaving by saying heil hiter. I did have 1 doctor help with PTSD migraines.
I might just forego the alcohol as I was using it to work in conjuction with the diphen as a CNS depressant but as I under the xanax will do that anyways, might still have a drink or two while fasting though.

You said pepcid won't work as an antacid but is Zantac still over the counter, thought there was a scandal regarding it?

Would skim milk be the best thing to take with an OD, I would have thought with how milk in large volumes can be hard to drink or even make people nausous which I wanted to avoid.

Seeing the pills, each bottle (I divided them into 4) I can just take two handfuls per bottle which seems doable if that makes sense.

I figured with the cocktail, the meto should prevent vomitting or if I do vomit I should hopefully still have enough that has already been digested (as I understand it prevents vomitting and speeds up the rate the stomach moves things through it) so it would more be stomach acid or a few left over pills if I do upchuck. I would wait about an hour after taking the 30mg meto dose to start taking the diphenhydramine pills, already sorted and ready to be popped at any time, then after that taking all the xan I have as fast as possible. The xan should black me out (from what I understand) I have 14mg of the ones that look legit and 10mg of the one's I kinda question since they look a little more powdery/slightly different size. My thoughts are even if they have something else in them I it shouldn't hurt it yeah know? (Correct me if I am wrong there) and then I should just be asleep to the end because the xanax will put me to sleep and then the diphen can just work it's magic, with the anti-cholergic effects and cardiotoxicity while I am asleep. It seems like it will sort of be like just downing a bunch of crappy flavoured candy and then sleeping, forever, that is unless I am found and in which case diphen tends to not leave long lasting damage and even if it does hopefully it will be enough to qualify for medical assisted suicide.

Back up method, just get a 12 dollar bottle of tylenol 120 pills at 500mg, only need to take 40-50 max with the same meto dose hour before and then some xanax to put me to sleep and I will either choke on my vomit or wake up and hopefully have accomplished my goal of irreversible liver damage (acute liver failure) also qualifies for doctor assisted suicide here so always got that back up!

dedalus1238900

dedalus1238900

Pharmacology Enthusist
Nov 28, 2019

Also Pfizer lost their patent on Alprazolam and essentially stopped producing the 2mg Bars because they're more expensive than the Generics and I'd assume bad press because every negative news story , they show classic white XANAX bar with the 2 on the back even looking on their site they describe ingredients up to starches and dye's in the blue 1mg footballs. So if you see that design either someone has great insurance or old. It might still be real alprazolam but are 99% presses. The white ones now that are generic pharma will say G722 or Start with G. Yellows start with a R shape and a muted yellow. Green S 90 3. Not lime green but not too pale like a subtle paint color. They don't make 4mg. There is a 3mg ER that a triangle.A blue bar maybe an international brand, I'd avoid. If you are going to test reagents should be yellow. You can search drug testing and can see on sites if your pill looks like one that's been in your area or looks like yours and a lab company tests samples sent and will list the ingredients for harm reduction if you wanted to use them for harm reduction.

dedalus1238900

dedalus1238900

Pharmacology Enthusist
Nov 28, 2019
I might just forego the alcohol as I was using it to work in conjuction with the diphen as a CNS depressant but as I under the xanax will do that anyways, might still have a drink or two while fasting though.

You said pepcid won't work as an antacid but is Zantac still over the counter, thought there was a scandal regarding it?

-- Not sure if it's gone everywhere Big Pharmacy Chains move quicker, but a small store or small grocery store might not be as quick or a big grocery chain who is taking them off the shelves by a 16 year old kid stocking shelved missed the fact that their generic brand is the same thing. And still here might have the grocery store brand out there. Final option gas stations convince stores, that have single dose packs or a rest stop/university that have them in vending machines. Or your house or friend probably have a small container no one will miss as you said it's being recalled. You really just want the ingredient Ranitidine
standard dose is 150mg same thing 2-4 don't overdo it.

Or I probably should have started by saying Tagamet works as well and is in every pharmacy /grocery store or the generic. Just make sure it has the active ingredient cimetidine on the box. Take 4 200 mg pills which is standard 6 probably isn't killing you but I'd avoid going over board.

Would skim milk be the best thing to take with an OD, I would have thought with how milk in large volumes can be hard to drink or even make people nausous which I wanted to avoid.

--Actually no fat or low fat is fine. I'm not saying drink a lot or even skim,. The goal is 1. Reduce Stomach Acid by using a Base for ph levels. 2. Swallow all your pills and for many a low fat almond skim milk or strawberry low/no fat milk sips of milk or whatever is going to help get a litle bitter xanax pills and benedryl drown is much better than water creating a mushy bitter xanax taste. Also try to throw them towards the back of the throat to get them away fro m your taste buds.Honestly unless your chugging the bottle go low fat 1% or no fat strawberry or chocolate milk. Like you drank as a kid.

The thing your mentioning is pretty much a myth.Somebody OD'd and people start pouring excessive amounts of milk and water to where his stomach was so messed up he puked. You will take sips just to take a a bitter taste away.

Note: I wanted to test this myself and actually chew the pills for peak bitterness. I had a cigarette and little alcohol earlier so this could alter the data. I've taken a lot of benzos so I may be able to manage better. I tried toothache medicine like a lidocaine this worked on the tounge as a minute went by iI wasn' t tasting much on my tongue butt some bitterness in my throat again nothing I couldn't handle. Tried a aloe vera gel you might use is you have a sneezing stuffy nose. Similar note but could be the novacaine kicking in. I had only white milk improvised with a little coco powder. Note the coco powder doesn't mix great, just buy the flavored milk. Tried with a little strawberry melted ice cream similar to the milk. Again I was chewing for the strongest bitter flavor you would want to toss to the back of the throat so taste is minimize. If you get a bitter flavor you'll almost want to gurgle the milk that is where the taste is strongest.

Key tactic is get them down with minimal contact. Surprisingly if was getting uncomfortable. A drop of no sugar syrup worked well. I imagine real syrup or honey might be a quick relief. I'd use a small amount of syrup if necessary as honey moves a little slow. Key take away is get them down past your throat where you taste. I'm thinking others methods. Benedryl will rapidly dissolve in water, and they make benedryl strips that dissolve on the tongue, I'd have to reesearch further but could be beneficial with SN, Xanax, and Benedyl that's a lot and you may have a gag reflex,if you some how choke on vomit and you'veshifted into the recovery position that is risk for puking everything out.

Benedryl will dissolve in water. Xanax won't. I'm not sure if the dissolved benedryl potency is reduced or the dissolving tongue strips make more sense then just xanax rather than so many pills as now you have a liquid which is much easier to get down than 4g of pills. It's a shame you don't have access to the darknet as their are benzos which taking one will put you out for a day and it's one pill. But that's the way it goes there are methods I'd prefer.

Seeing the pills, each bottle (I divided them into 4) I can just take two handfuls per bottle which seems doable if that makes sense.

I figured with the cocktail, the meto should prevent vomitting or if I do vomit I should hopefully still have enough that has already been digested (as I understand it prevents vomitting and speeds up the rate the stomach moves things through it) so it would more be stomach acid or a few left over pills if I do upchuck. I would wait about an hour after taking the 30mg meto dose to start taking the diphenhydramine pills, already sorted and ready to be popped at any time, then after that taking all the xan I have as fast as possible. The xan should black me out (from what I understand) I have 14mg of the ones that look legit and 10mg of the one's I kinda question since they look a little more powdery/slightly different size. My thoughts are even if they have something else in them I it shouldn't hurt it yeah know? (Correct me if I am wrong there) and then I should just be asleep to the end because the xanax will put me to sleep and then the diphen can just work it's magic, with the anti-cholergic effects and cardiotoxicity while I am asleep. It seems like it will sort of be like just downing a bunch of crappy flavoured candy and then sleeping, forever, that is unless I am found and in which case diphen tends to not leave long lasting damage and even if it does hopefully it will be enough to qualify for medical assisted suicide.

I do hope it goes to plan and find peace, when you are ready know you want everything planned and laid out if you start having memory issues you have it laid out. Get rid of any bottles right before there is an antidote to Benzos and you Don't want to be awake with a lot of benedryl left in your system. If you have time get a string/belt or rubber band place it by your bed as well as cotton swab a burnt spoon, lighter and a cotton ball and lemon juice or vinegar and if you can a a needle just put something red and water and empty this in your sink and put it on the on the floor as well as an empty bottle of activated charcoal $5 at a vitain store.even the spoon, with a burnt bottom , lighter and lemon juice or vinegar or anything acidic/foil they will immediately jump to opiates and narcan won't do anything. There is a treatment for benzos if if you go to a vitamin store buy a bottle of activated charcol for 7 dollars don't take it i'm not sure of all interactions and toss the pills and have just an empty bottle. They won't then use that as it could speed up toxin injectio and keep your beenzos working.

Now the benedryl. If you are on a old school anti depressant like antitryplimine or any TCA and toss the pills or take them ,if you don't take an empty bottle of any jar and write on a piece of paper write amitriptyline, 75mg or print a label off google, if they believe you actually do have these the hospital won't treat a the benedryl od because you're making it seem like you have something in your body that would prevent thee antidote from working as the amitriptyline/TCA would make the benedryl stronger against help. This is all dependent if you don't care the details. If this isn't enough buy a really cheap insulin tester they are like 8 dollars.

There is now one treatment left and the potential Heroin OD could makee that cautious. You've sent them in 5 directions leaving almost all treatments too risky or waste their time on a wild goose chase and by the time they figure it out I assume you've added hours. make sure these items and write they have to do a long test to eliminate a fake breadcrumb they can't treat you because every treatment is potentially makes thing worse. Unless you are found in the first 30 minutes or puke. You have enough time tof the toxins to work or they will run out of time.

Back up method, just get a 12 dollar bottle of tylenol 120 pills at 500mg, only need to take 40-50 max with the same meto dose hour before and then some xanax to put me to sleep and I will either choke on my vomit or wake up and hopefully have accomplished my goal of irreversible liver damage (acute liver failure) also qualifies for doctor assisted suicide here so always got that back up!

-I'd heavily advise against this. This is considered one of the worst ways. If you wake up you're in for 5-10 days of absolute non-stop pain that Fentanyl barely helps against. Hope this was some useful background. I wish you a safe and peaceful journey when the time comes.
If you read your message, I added a lot of info it just seemed to be in y separate messages.

Last edited: