• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ItsyBitsyLifeNordic

ItsyBitsyLifeNordic

Norway
Nov 12, 2023
I'm considering using Xanax and SN only, maybe add some paracetamol or ibuprofen.
Seems that the less pills the less is the chance for vomiting. What do you think about using som benzos throughout the day before a bigger amount 30-60 min before the SN? Preparing three cups with 20-25g in case of vomiting off course.

Have anyone heard of someone taken SN in the morning? Because you`ve already been fasting for a long time. I was thinking of maybe wake up, take a little benzos, prepare SN, then take some more benzos before the SN.
What is your thoughts on this?
Thank you:)

Reactions: Aim and dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I'm considering using Xanax and SN only, maybe add some paracetamol or ibuprofen.
Seems that the less pills the less is the chance for vomiting. What do you think about using som benzos throughout the day before a bigger amount 30-60 min before the SN? Preparing three cups with 20-25g in case of vomiting off course.

Have anyone heard of someone taken SN in the morning? Because you`ve already been fasting for a long time. I was thinking of maybe wake up, take a little benzos, prepare SN, then take some more benzos before the SN.
What is your thoughts on this?
Thank you:)
Why no antiemetics?

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
You should definitely consider taking antiemetic. If you have any possibility to at least try getting it, do it

• Love
Reactions: Cakeisalie, kawaiiphantom and dggtscccvfd
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Since alprazolam will take an hour or two until peak effect you should be fine just taking it then and later the sn alone (sure AE's if you have).
There's no need to OD on Benzos cause SN will put you to sleep by itself, it's really just a "luxury" to make it more comfortable.
Just keep in mind alpra isn't exactly long lasting, after 4h the effects usually wear off.

Also many people have a sensitive stomach in the morning so that they don't even eat breakfast, idk how much there is to it but perhaps eat something small, e.g. a few cookies in the morning and take the SN a few hours later.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
If you're not able to get prescription antiemetics, at least try to get some OTC ones. I'd suggest looking into dimenhydrinate(Dramamine). It's not particularly effective in my opinion but it's better than nothing.

Reactions: kawaiiphantom, bipolar22, mortuarymary and 2 others