• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

delirium_trigger

May 1, 2018
will it work if i take enough xanax and drink enough liquor and tape duck tape around my mouth so i don't throw up the shit so i will choke on it?

Reactions: kms2nite and Cyanide
Cyanide

Cyanide

It's muffin time!!!
Apr 13, 2018
I would recommend that you take some anti emetic pills instead of closing your mouth with duct tape. Anti emetics will make sure that you don't puke. Using duct tape can have some adverse effects, it won't really stop your digestive system from releasing all its crap so you will puke but if the puke doesn't come out of your mouth, you'll end up choking on your own vomit and that'll be painful. In a not-that-worse case scenario, the duct tape would just come off. For the Xanax, just check the LD50 and double that number and adjust it according to your mass, I think that should be enough.

Reactions: shrek34 and Comatose11
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
I can't speak for the method itself, but if you won't throw up through your mouth, you will throw up through your nose.

Reactions: doingitrighthistime, shrek34, Redeemed1969 and 1 other person