• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
I feel as if im going crazy by the day, i got to put an end to it and even if ill find a good reliable method id still have a lot to deal with before, but damn this website doesnt even help me with choosing and understanding a method!
Most of the people on this website dont even really know how to do things right, they just repeat like a parrot things theyve read someplace else.. all instructions and tips here are so shady and no one here really knows how to achieve quick or painless death..
Its like people who never swam before are teaching me how to swim because they read about it in a book..
Fuck man , wtf do i do?!
Sorry, just venting.

Reactions: Endqualia, Imgonnahangmyself and Manaaja
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Well, aren't you asking for slightly too much?

it is a bit difficult to know how to do things 100% right in this matter - people who have done it right are dead and thus cannot post, and having someone see them thru would make them murderers.

Reactions: dhk96, Scribble Fan, Funkbunny and 11 others
Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

Mar 21, 2019
Well, aren't you asking for slightly too much?

it is a bit difficult to know how to do things 100% right in this matter - people who have done it right are dead and thus cannot post, and having someone see them thru would make them murderers.
I am asking too much, just feel desperate

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
If you use the search you will find several logs of people who have used the SN method.

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I feel as if im going crazy by the day, i got to put an end to it and even if ill find a good reliable method id still have a lot to deal with before, but damn this website doesnt even help me with choosing and understanding a method!
Most of the people on this website dont even really know how to do things right, they just repeat like a parrot things theyve read someplace else.. all instructions and tips here are so shady and no one here really knows how to achieve quick or painless death..
Its like people who never swam before are teaching me how to swim because they read about it in a book..
Fuck man , wtf do i do?!
Sorry, just venting.
I've been struggling to find the same way, still havn't

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019

Spot on comment.

Reactions: Kokobushi_bae26 and Nobodysfault
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
I'm not trying to pick a fight, but just pointing out if there was a quick, painless, & readily accessible method, don't you think most of us would be dead rn? The fact is there isn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: justanotherday, Skathon, inconsequential and 2 others
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I'm not trying to pick a fight, but just pointing out if there was a quick, painless, & readily accessible method, don't you think most of us would be dead rn?
Note necessarily, access to such ways like nembutal has to be granted case by case, there are happy people having love and support by their families all the time n lot looking for sucide, do u think ppl would sacrifice the most valuable thing for silly reasons, I myself I have never imagined myself planning to CTB untill I realised living is more torturing!

I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I know and they all say N or SN and it's stupid cos it's hard to get

Reactions: marcusuk63
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
^^ I would not call ebay "hard to get". I ordered everything for SN exit on ebay and it should arrive soon.

Reactions: lululoo
Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

Mar 21, 2019
You fit right in ;)
Yayy.... :ehh:

I'm not trying to pick a fight, but just pointing out if there was a quick, painless, & readily accessible method, don't you think most of us would be dead rn? The fact is there isn't.
This forum is good but its a kind of illusion for us people who are looking for reassurance and tips.
Dying isnt easy yet im sure there are better ways we dont know about, only doctors and chemistries would be able to come up with such a way and know exactly the dosages and what will happen to our body in the process.
Here, most people are young and unqualified to answer the vast amount of questions and concerns that come up, what we all need (just a fantasy- ) are experts and professionals who can calm us down about pain levels or what might be waiting for us and guide us correctly (haha just imagine how perfect would it be having an expert guiding through the full proccess)
Anyway back to real life, i know no professional will ever log in to this site and help us and will not publish a method that a person can achieve alone, but here on this forum it comes up to a point where everyone ask questions yet find no answers (and im one of them, yeap im desperate ), people who are here only care about one thing- themselves and therefore i think that if people on this fourm knew about a new method each of us would probably just do it without sharing the information with other people.

btw I am thankful because a forum like that still makes you feel less alone.
Note necessarily, access to such ways like nembutal has to be granted case by case, there are happy people having love and support by their families all the time n lot looking for sucide, do u think ppl would sacrifice the most valuable thing for silly reasons, I myself I have never imagined myself planning to CTB untill I realised living is more torturing!
Same, i still cant believe im planing on ending my life.

Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

Mar 21, 2019
I know and they all say N or SN and it's stupid cos it's hard to get
SO HARD TO GET.
People write here as if everything is so easy to get and do and the instructions here are so confusing and therefore will 99% fail.
I dont live in the us, i have no option to order antiemetics, sn or n and all the other methods are way too complicated to do.
They would quickly go to a place called prison...
No place called prison in my fantasy ;)
(Somehow its a lie cause i have PTSD from jail)

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Yayy.... :ehh:

This forum is good but its a kind of illusion for us people who are looking for reassurance and tips.
Dying isnt easy yet im sure there are better ways we dont know about, only doctors and chemistries would be able to come up with such a way and know exactly the dosages and what will happen to our body in the process.
Here, most people are young and unqualified to answer the vast amount of questions and concerns that come up, what we all need (just a fantasy- ) are experts and professionals who can calm us down about pain levels or what might be waiting for us and guide us correctly (haha just imagine how perfect would it be having an expert guiding through the full proccess)
Anyway back to real life, i know no professional will ever log in to this site and help us and will not publish a method that a person can achieve alone, but here on this forum it comes up to a point where everyone ask questions yet find no answers (and im one of them, yeap im desperate ), people who are here only care about one thing- themselves and therefore i think that if people on this fourm knew about a new method each of us would probably just do it without sharing the information with other people.

btw I am thankful because a forum like that still makes you feel less alone.

Same, i still cant believe im planing on ending my life.
I keep wondering what would be the purpose of restricting the peaceful ways of CTB, to those who genuinely needs it, they will be kept suffering more n more, isn't it inhuman, even animals are granted such a right, for example the horse with a broken leg !

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019

There was some mention (or reference) to sui methods historically favored by doctors. The immediate problems are obvious:

-They can (could) gain access to drugs non-medical personnel cannot.

- Someone in the medical field was quick to point out something like:
"It's even harder for doctors, dentists and pharmacists nowadays to get their hands on favored barbiturates, gases, benzos, etc. with digital cataloging, updated security measures and other blockages designed to regulate.

Brave new world :(
I keep wondering what would be the purpose of restricting the peaceful ways of CTB, to those who genuinely needs it, they will be kept suffering more n more, isn't it inhuman, even animals are granted such a right, for example the horse with a broken leg !

It is inhuman and not humane but just start thinking:

Sanctity of life = state (gov.) owned lives

They need us to keep producing, keep reproducing and keep consuming.
This is the golden wheel for the 1%.
The sicker and more needy = even better.

Last edited:
Reactions: jake3d
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Fuck man , wtf do i do?!
Sorry, just venting.
My experience is essentially the same. BUT someone posted something that I found VERY helpful.

Fuck man , wtf do i do?!
Sorry, just venting.

Another person posted the below vid from YouTube, which I found informative as well.

Last edited:
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
and no one here really knows how to achieve quick or painless death..

Fuck man , wtf do i do?!

Quick and painless ain't simple I think, unless jumping from a building is considered painless and quick.

You can hang on like most of us, I know it's not cool, or fun, or even bearable, but what else can we do?

I'll try to transform myself through action and repetition, affirmations but what else? This ain't ..... It has to work, something has to...

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019

Look, we're all lost and desperate here, ok? Killing yourself ain't easy. People like to say that is all the time, but it's really not. Especially in certain countries. I'm not sure what you really expect of us, are we supposed to just magically know everything for your needs? Of course we're gonna repeat what we've heard works elsewhere, a lot of us here are just as desperate as you, you're not the only one. Suicide isn't something that people just openly talk about. (At least not here) And it's not as if the dead can come back and tell us how well their method worked, and if it was painful or not. So all we CAN do, is take information we DO know, use it, and speculate upon it.

Reactions: bayarea and BipolarExpat
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Look, we're all lost and desperate here, ok? Killing yourself ain't easy. People like to say that is all the time, but it's really not. Especially in certain countries. I'm not sure what you really expect of us, are we supposed to just magically know everything for your needs? Of course we're gonna repeat what we've heard works elsewhere, a lot of us here are just as desperate as you, you're not the only one. Suicide isn't something that people just openly talk about. (At least not here) And it's not as if the dead can come back and tell us how well their method worked, and if it was painful or not. So all we CAN do, is take information we DO know, use it, and speculate upon it.
I think chemists and doctors have many easy, effective & peaceful ways but since the have swore on oath, they are most likely would not share such methods, last year I read about a story in which two doctors have taken their own lives peacefully using unknown medical substances, every doctor and chemists knows so many new methods, but they are afraid of losing there jobs if they share !!

Reactions: bayarea
Status
Not open for further replies.