WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

♡ mi dispiace mamma, ti amo ♡
Aug 29, 2023
Figuring out my plan to find care for my cat as well. I'm a very neurotic person and fear I wont say everything I want to say before catching the bus. I want to give forgiveness to those who've hurt me, take accountability for the hurt i've caused, assure loved ones that its not their fault, etc. I can't think of what else I would/should add.

Question though, would it be in poor taste to post a draft of my note before I CTB?

thanks <3

• Love
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
If there's anywhere to post your draft it's here. I've only been here a few days but I feel at ease here. I would read it.

• Love
Reactions: WhenTheSunHits95
WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

Aug 29, 2023
If there's anywhere to post your draft it's here. I've only been here a few days but I feel at ease here. I would read it.
Thank you, I appreciate that. It's gonna be long as hell that's for sure. Been sitting in this bar typing it up for a few hours now. Though i'm set on my decision... theres still this weird hope that someone will ask me if im okay, though I doubt they will. I dont know.

Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
I hope someone close to you does. It's okay to want that. It would be nice. A way for everything to feel settled.
In a perfect world, right?

WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

Aug 29, 2023
I hope someone close to you does. It's okay to want that. It would be nice. A way for everything to feel settled.
In a perfect world, right?
I posted my note in suicide discussion if you wanted to give it a read.

additonally, no one has asked a thing. the bartender I see most days did give me a bit of a concerned look but that could be anything haha

Reactions: Jealous Blackheart
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
i dont have pm yet but feel free to show me your draft on my disc strawberry_lemons. (period included) or my gmail [email protected] or even just on the forms and ill give advice !