• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
I've started writing down memories I hold dear because they only exist in my head and maybe in the distant memory of some old friends who no longer call me a friend. I suggest you guys give it a try. I use voice memos on my phone.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, TheGoodGuy, lemmeeleev and 4 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Does this work for you? Writing down memories of my last relationship just makes me feel so much worse.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, 311, lemmeeleev and 3 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Does this work for you? Writing down memories of my last relationship just makes me feel so much worse.
I don't know what I'm aiming for. I feel like I want to place every memory from my head onto paper before I die so everything isn't lost.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, lemmeeleev, 15dec and 2 others
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
I think I understand what you mean. I've been writing a lot too. Voice memo has always been a great tool. I hope it helps you find peace.

Reactions: Redt2go, 311, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Writing notes of memories is very interesting when you have bi-directional disorder like me. It's always fun when i delete them.

Reactions: Redt2go, 311 and lemmeeleev
Mark Edward

Mark Edward

Jan 19, 2019
I write nearly every day in my journal. Just random thoughts , how I feel about things in my life. This is very personal stuff for my eyes only yet my journals can be easily found in my study. I'm careless about safeguarding my private stuff.
I only use pen,ink and paper, I don't relate to modern tech, LOL.
I think that writing can be very therapeutic.

Reactions: Redt2go and TheGoodGuy