• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Im
Really stuck on whether or not I should or how do I even word it?

WaitingPatiently

WaitingPatiently

:(
Mar 29, 2023
Is there one big idea that you'd like to get across to whoever reads the note? For me personally, I've found writing about lots of little things to be difficult.

Reactions: Metalhead and M48 Patton
Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
I think it's nice so your loved ones have something of you left that could give a little insight into your state of mind

Reactions: M48 Patton
M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I think no matter what I write it will be difficult to read in the sense that it will be hard to see that as my last interactions with the world

Reactions: Daryl72
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Do you think your loved ones would feel comforted knowing that they have a note from you before you died?
What do you want to communicate? There are loads of things you could talk about e.g what led you to ctb, your feelings towards certain things/people, what you wish they did differently etc

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Do you think your loved ones would feel comforted knowing that they have a note from you before you died?
What do you want to communicate? There are loads of things you could talk about e.g what led you to ctb, your feelings towards certain things/people, what you wish they did differently etc
It's only really what I wish I had done differently. I've been lucky to have very good family and friends. I will miss my family and friends but I already feel so very dead inside already. I think my one regret is I wish I had of committed to the idea of CTB whilst I was happier and everyone else around me was. At least that way the last few moments were positive. Now everyone will just remember how shit things were in the last few weeks before I decide to leave

D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
1) write a handwriten clear concise and objective letter to the police/coloner + a letter to the family. Put your reasons and state that its not your family fault and there is nothing that could be done to change your decision. Also make it clear that CTB is your own responsabilty and nobody else assisted you and you are in peace with that decicion to CTB.
A letter to the police could somehow help (there is controversy) but you want the investigation to be concluded asap and smoothly after you CTB. No one whants big police interrogatory to your family members, so make your CTB something clear and with all evidences exposed.

Find bellow the best tutorial of how to write an effective and objective Suicide letter to family:

HOW TO WRITE A SUICIDE NOTE
The linked article here is a rare resource

• Informative
Reactions: Nefera and limeoctave
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I've been thinking about this recently. Just not sure like many here, what it is I want to say. It sad because I'm not sure who all will read it. I assumed it will get shared with the authorities, but in the end it's hard to come up with a final note.