• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

itsakaka

Dec 22, 2023
Hi all, and thank you for reading my first post.

I've been trying to write a suicide note (more of an essay tbh), but I don't really know how to write one. Here's the template for what I've drafted so far.

"To whom it may concern,

Going to off myself. Yada yada, thank you for the support, ipsum lorem. I'd like to leave my final messages to each of you.

John Smith, you've helped me a lot.

Jane Smith, thanks for letting me use your lawnmower.

Mom, sorry.

Dad, sorry."

I'm not sure if the format is too shallow, but I'd like to encapsulate my last messages to the people I love, and this seems to be the most efficient way to accomplish that.

Any suggestions/feedback?

Thanks,
itsakaka

(sorry if the formatting looks a little weird, writing this on mobile.)

zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
At the end of the day, remember that it's your suicide note. It's your final message to the world - perhaps more accurately conceived of as those that constituted your world, your loved ones.

Fuck all to conventions of style or aesthetic insecurity about it being perceived as "shallow". Say what you want to say. If this is all that you think needs to be said, then no more needs to be said.

B

bpdsaddylife

Dec 23, 2023
If you can maybe get a notebook that you can decorate with stickers. You could make your last message be something lovely with flowers oh and maybe you could use some colored pens? It would make it a lot easier to feel satisfied with leaving something so beautiful in the world after you're gone

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I plan to ensure leaving a note that doesn't place blame on anybody and will help them find peace. I plan to let them know that I will always be with them and that I will be watching over them, even though I don't believe this is possible after death. I don't plan to use the word sorry. Think about when a girlfriend cheats on you, and simply says SORRY. Sorry is not a word you want to use in a suicide note. 'I have to go, this is my choice. It is selfish to leave but it would be more selfish to stay. For me, for my best, I must die. We all die someday. I will never truly leave. I love you, thank you for what you gave me when times were good. I will love you to the end of time'.

Something like this.