tranny123

tranny123

she/her
Oct 31, 2023
i've never really considered writing a note until just now. any advice or ideas? i only really have one person i want to write to specifically (my girlfriend). but i feel like writing to just her wouldn't satisfy me. what should i even say? should i be sorry? i know these are hard questions to answer cause they need a lot of information about me to fully answer but i'm just looking for ideas.

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
you shouldnt think about it too much, keep it decently structured and easy to understand and just write out how you feel.
you can maybe add stuff like your journey of building upto CTB, people you appreciated, your confidence in your decision etc.
in the end, everyone will write them their own way so you can really write whatever you want because after all, it is meant to be your final message.
let me know if you have any questions or want any more ideas and ill try help you out
edit: also, you could check out other peoples notes and try and grab some ideas

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tranny123
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe it's a personal decision whether to write a note and deciding what to write in it, it depends on what the individual feels is right. If the aim of the note is to act as a form of closure for those left behind, I'd just explain why I wished to ctb and that this is what I wanted, so at least those left behind are less likely to be left with as many unanswered questions. But anyway I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
Mine is basically trying to explain what my life is like, why I feel like it won't change realistically and death is preferable to me. And saying I'm sorry and I love them and asking for them to forgive me.

But it's whatever you feel is right. What do you want them to know and what do you think might make it a little easier to deal with?