• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I just saw this on another forum I participate and thought it would be suitable for a forum like this. In this thread you can write a short story that provokes a feeling of fear, anxiety, sadness or hopelessness on the reader or is funny in a twisted way (I saw many cannibalism and double-meaning word jokes on the other thread). It can be as serious as you like as long as it is one or two sentences long. I'll start with an example:

"Her school friends told her to hang in there. Little did they knew that she would take their advice quite literally."

Okay, that was bad, but it was just meant as an example anyway. I'm sure you guys can do better. Looking forward to see what you guys can come up with!

• Wow
Reactions: Numbtopain97, Circles, not_a_robot and 3 others
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I was born. I'm still alive.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Élégie, Numbtopain97, Kikoo Loool and 13 others
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
The ancient graveyard was headstone scattered, overgrown and oppressive; in the dark it was impossible to distinguish a path between the sunken tombs.

Stumbling through, she suddenly realised the sound of her own footsteps had changed and their rhythmic thud now emanated from somewhere above her.

• Wow
Reactions: woxihuanni, Soul, Circles and 1 other person
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Slept. Awoke.

• Love
Reactions: Numbtopain97, Baskol1, NoDream and 10 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Ate lettuce. Caught a parasite.
Ate seafood. Caught a parasite.
Ate meat. Caught a parasite.
Bit by a tick/mosquito/bedbug/blackfly/horsefly. Caught a parasite.
Walked barefoot. Caught a parasite.
Went swimming. Caught a parasite.
Shared a comb. Caught a parasite.
Got dust in my eye. Caught a parasite.

There are so many ways to catch a parasite. Terrifying.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Tabbyql, woxihuanni, LongTimeComing and 4 others
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Seeing a huge ass spider on a wall. Ahhhh it jumped on me.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Tabbyql, Numbtopain97, Baskol1 and 9 others
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Seeing a huge ass spider on a wall. Ahhhh it jumped on me.
*Shivers* Spiders and any other insects in general can burn in the lake of fire and brimstone from where they came from. Disgusting damned creatures.

Reactions: Ruffian, Circles and Life+me=error
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Need to call dad for next-of-kin signature on my assisted suicide application.
Gotta look up his number on the sex-offender registry.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 262653, been_there, SinisterKid and 3 others
D

DyingWitsie

May 19, 2019
I almost died. It was lit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Numbtopain97, AngelGirl, been_there and 5 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Your mother killed herself when her husband's MIA was changed to KIA. Twenty years later, he calls you up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990, Ruffian, Oblivion Lover and 3 others
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
Some metaphysical horror:
I attended conference about meaning of life. Nobody came, not even lecturer.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ruffian, Oblivion Lover, Rukia and 4 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Someone living a long life. And dying of natural causes around the age of 100.

Reactions: NoDream
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Today, I am alive. Tomorrow is another today.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, Jean Améry, inconsequential and 2 others
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Brought into this world of pain and death without consent or reason. Forced to choose between enduring many years of suffering or dying by one's own hand.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Beautifulletdown, Numbtopain97 and 7 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Put a necklace on my neck. Turns into a vegetable.

• Love
Reactions: Numbtopain97, AngelGirl, BeenDoneForSoLong and 5 others
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
Back in 2019 the NSA and APA's joint program used a honey-trap website to identify isolated individuals who would not be missed. They were then kidnapped for use as "volunteer" subjects for the ETP (Eternal Life Project) in Area B51 and were finally freed in June 2206.

Reactions: deathenvoy
P

Person

May 29, 2019
"I'm so sorry Mrs X. The motorcyclist passed away at the scene."

Reactions: been_there

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Got dust in my eye. Caught a parasite.
I've looked once in a mirror and catched a resemblance of a parasite... in my left eye. I haven't rubbed my eye that violently since I sprayed toothwashing liquid into it. Accidently. Eww to both cases.

In school, when I was much younger and dumber, I once played with a pencil to alleviate boredom... I was putting it on an egde of the desk and launching pencil to the air by pushing down the rear end. It flew approximately in a centimeter from my eye with the sharp end...

Put a necklace on my neck. Turns into a vegetable.

HAHAHA! That's why you use Identity spell first, and then put on enchanted items.

Reactions: not_a_robot, Oblivion Lover and puppy9
S

spicyfriedtofu

Idiot
Jun 10, 2018
After his wife passed away, he started a microbrewery to get his mind off things. It eased his nerves to have this explanation at hand, but the salesman never asked what he needed the three nitrogen tanks for, only adding, when he was about to leave, "well, if you ever come back, you can pay in beer then".

Last edited:
Reactions: Person, not_a_robot and Ruffian
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
You emerge from deep meditation with the highest tantric yogi in your city. You regret the years you used margarine instead of butter and are unable to speak.

Reactions: sólstafir and been_there
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
wife: "Honey! I'm pregnant!"

husband: "I had a vasectomy 3 years ago."

• Love
Reactions: Tabbyql, Numbtopain97, lostangel and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I've looked once in a mirror and catched a resemblance of a parasite... in my left eye. I haven't rubbed my eye that violently since I sprayed toothwashing liquid into it. Accidently. Eww to both cases.

In school, when I was much younger and dumber, I once played with a pencil to alleviate boredom... I was putting it on an egde of the desk and launching pencil to the air by pushing down the rear end. It flew approximately in a centimeter from my eye with the sharp end...

HAHAHA! That's why you use Identity spell first, and then put on enchanted items.
if it was there tell your doctor. Rubbing your eye will not get rid of them. They are surprisingly common, google it. Just thank god you are not in America, it is impossible to get our doctors to believe parasites can affect us, they think America is too pristine and perfect for parasites to exist. (the more rare we think a disease is the more we will pay for a cure, so drugs that cost 4cents in Africa cost 400$).
Our doctors say we are hallucinating/psychotic/delusional if we report any parasitic symptoms. Foreign doctors know how to handle that shit. In America they would just ignore it til it got bad enough to call it "incurable glaucoma". Our medical system is such a joke. Lol when I get sick and need meds I skip American doctors and get from Ukraine black market, what does that tell you?

npr gave me a fucked link hang on.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Oblivion Lover and 262653
lastNamePicked

lastNamePicked

Apr 3, 2019
A no longer sells N lol

• Wow
Reactions: Numbtopain97, AngelGirl, lostangel and 4 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Ok I don't get it I keep copying link for a text article and it comes up as a soundfile when I post it, I give up, never mind.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
if it was there tell your doctor. Rubbing your eye will not get rid of them. They are surprisingly common, google it. Just thank god you are not in America, it is impossible to get our doctors to believe parasites can affect us, they think America is too pristine and perfect for parasites to exist. (the more rare we think a disease is the more we will pay for a cure, so drugs that cost 4cents in Africa cost 400$).
Our doctors say we are hallucinating/psychotic/delusional if we report any parasitic symptoms. Foreign doctors know how to handle that shit. In America they would just ignore it til it got bad enough to call it "incurable glaucoma". Our medical system is such a joke. Lol when I get sick and need meds I skip American doctors and get from Ukraine black market, what does that tell you?

npr gave me a fucked link hang on.

Damn, that's scary... I'm glad I'm suicidal. And that it happened around a decade ago. And that my left eye was "lazy" already for almost another decade.
You probably know about Ukraine a lot more than I do. I'll see a doctor anyway; its not like I have any business to attend to.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Damn, that's scary... I'm glad I'm suicidal. And that it happened around a decade ago. And that my left eye was "lazy" already for almost another decade.
You probably know about Ukraine a lot more than I do. I'll see a doctor anyway; its not like I have any business to attend to.
Lazy eye can be a symptom of long term parasitic eye infection. Doesn't it ever seem to itch or water or get red for no apparent reason? Any excessive swelling/puffing under the eyes no matter how much sleep you get? By the time you see one they have probably been around for awhile. I don't mean to scare you, but they do cause many chronic symptoms over time if left untreated and are vety easy to catch. Parasite meds may be non-prescription there. Even if doctor isn't concerned, some meds just in case may not be a bad idea.
Really everybody should do it periodically just to be safe, and in most countries they do recommend that. America is just in weird denial about it. And our doctors finance their second and third homes by treating the "chronic autoinmmune" health problems that result from leaving parasites untreated.
We are so fucking backward we might as well be medieval.

Reactions: Oblivion Lover and 262653

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Lazy eye can be a symptom of long term parasitic eye infection. Doesn't it ever seem to itch or water or get red for no apparent reason? Any excessive swelling/puffing under the eyes no matter how much sleep you get? By the time you see one they have probably been around for awhile. I don't mean to scare you, but they do cause many chronic symptoms over time if left untreated and are vety easy to catch. Parasite meds may be non-prescription there. Even if doctor isn't concerned, some meds just in case may not be a bad idea.
Really everybody should do it periodically just to be safe, and in most countries they do recommend that. America is just in weird denial about it. And our doctors finance their second and third homes by treating the "chronic autoinmmune" health problems that result from leaving parasites untreated.
We are so fucking backward we might as well be medieval.
Its always blurred, and the focus shfts sideways... I don't know how to explain it properly... When I focus on a closer object, sight from the left eye shifts to the left.
I don't see or feel any difference between two. In my school years both were bloody red from playing videogames all free time and people thought I'm stoned because I was always smiling (probably coping mechanism) and acted like a retard (not in an insulting sense but like actual retard). Thank you for your concern...

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Sunlight came through the window. I woke up.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, not_a_robot, NoDream and 1 other person
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
You wake up in a strange place, after your successful suicide attempt.

The figure close to you turns, and asks, "How was heaven?"

• Wow
Reactions: Élégie, Beautifulletdown, woxihuanni and 6 others