venua

venua

ven *
Jul 1, 2023
Hello people of Sasu. I am in need of some resources and advice on the wrist cutting method. Anything will do as long as the success rate is relatively high and will lead to death. I plan to ctb sometime this month or in the coming months leading up to Christmas.

Anything will do the job, highly appreciate any replies, yours sincerely, ven.

laetitia7

laetitia7

dead girl walking
Sep 7, 2024
cutting is not reliable. you'll end up not dying, big scar, probably inpatient as well.

Reactions: emptymiku and sadlittleman32
Jessectb

Jessectb

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
Cutting, even hitting an artery is still not reliable. An artery can still clog up.

Reactions: venua
venua

venua

ven *
Jul 1, 2023
cutting is not reliable. you'll end up not dying, big scar, probably inpatient as well.
I have enough scars on my body from self harm. One big one in a sea of little and mediums is no sweat off my back.

Impairment? As in, loss of limb movement? I've considered this. Though I believe with the right amount of preparation and research this can be avoided..

Appreciate your reply though! Thanks! ❤️
Cutting, even hitting an artery is still not reliable. An artery can still clog up.
I see.. anything that can prevent blood clotting?

Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
I don't think this method is a good idea. Even if you had the medical knowledge to know where to cut your arteries it would be horribly painful to the point that you would most likely be unable to continue. It isn't like the movies where you just half-assedly drag a razor across both your arms in a bathtub and then die.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
There is no such thing as guaranteed death m through cutting. Cutting's lethality is very low and there are non-negligible chances you'll end up badly injured.

emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
its almost physically impossible to bring yourself to cut deep enough to ctb. you should read the newest pinned post

Reactions: damienlerone03 and venua
venua

venua

ven *
Jul 1, 2023
I don't think this method is a good idea. Even if you had the medical knowledge to know where to cut your arteries it would be horribly painful to the point that you would most likely be unable to continue. It isn't like the movies where you just half-assedly drag a razor across both your arms in a bathtub and then die.
I read that a way of minimising the pain of cutting is to submerge your arm in water and ice until the arm is numb, rhen proceeding to cut in certain areas.

Does this seem reliable?

C

CannotAnymore

Apr 29, 2022
Cutting
This method is often sought out by people who have seen it in movies or TV shows. It should not be considered a method, as it is only in these shows to play it up for the movies. With a success rate of ~1-4%, the odds are the opposite of in your favor. While they make it seem like you can take a razor blade to the wrist and peacefully slip into unconsciousness in the bathtub, in reality it is nothing like that. The human body is wired to not be able to harm itself in this way. In order to die from blood loss you would have to cut an artery. The arteries are meticulously located beneath several layer of muscle, tendons, and other tissues. They are not meant to be cut, especially not on purpose. Even with wonderful understanding of anatomy, such as healthcare workers, you would have a very, very poor chance of reaching them unless you were in a state of psychosis. If you attempted to, you would find yourself halfway there before realizing you mentally and physically cannot get yourself to go any further. Your mind will stop you without you having any control over it. Many people argue that if they get drunk or high beforehand they will be able to overcome it, however this would impair your ability to properly locate and cut to the arteries. The biggest risk with this method is permanent nerve damage to whatever area you attempt to cut. Depending on how deep you get before aborting, you may end up with severe scarring and potentially anemia or other blood loss related conditions.

Reactions: lionetta12 and emptymiku
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
its almost physically impossible to bring yourself to cut deep enough to ctb. you should read the newest pinned post
yeah OP, you should read this:

nomoredolor

nomoredolor

Sep 7, 2024
* I don't have medical expertise

As others have said this method seems extremely unreliable

That being said I would think blood thinners would help in this objective.

• Love
A

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Chances are outstandingly against it being successful. Research and choose a different method.

I hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity.

• Love