VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Never been more ready to die. I would die tonight if I could.

The acronym "asap" really does apply completely.

If you see me around here in May it means something catastrophic has gone wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hercules, markimobzzdeasui, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 2 others
I

ineedtoctb

Feb 21, 2022
I definitely feel the same way. Every day for me feels like that movie Ground hog Day. I can't continue on like this.

Reactions: hankbank3928, markimobzzdeasui, waitingforrest and 2 others
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
I definitely feel the same way. Every day for me feels like that movie Ground hog Day. I can't continue on like this.
I am definitely trapped in a cycle. No doubt about that. The same habits, bad traits, everything is a flat circle.

Reactions: TakeMeBack07 and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Same :(

• Hugs
Reactions: VoidDesirer22
I

ineedtoctb

Feb 21, 2022
I am definitely trapped in a cycle. No doubt about that. The same habits, bad traits, everything is a flat circle.
I can relate. This repetitive loop is enough to drive anyone insane.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
I can relate. This repetitive loop is enough to drive anyone insane.
I have completely ceased fooling myself that there is any way out but death. And believe me, I tried. I really did. Sometimes you just sit on the end of the bed with your body slumped, realizing the true cause is your defective brain. I only see one solution.

• Hugs
Reactions: BW Blues and ineedtoctb
I

ineedtoctb

Feb 21, 2022
I have completely ceased fooling myself that there is any way out but death. And believe me, I tried. I really did. Sometimes you just sit on the end of the bed with your body slumped, realizing the true cause is your defective brain. I only see one solution.
So relatable! I tried to come up with other solutions but unfortunately the only way I see it is to ctb. I've made too many irreversible mistakes. & not to mention It's rather hard to survive the way society is set up.

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake and VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
So relatable! I tried to come up with other solutions but unfortunately the only way I see it is to ctb. I've made too many irreversible mistakes. & not to mention It's rather hard to survive the way society is set up.
For sure. More and more it feels like those with high negative emotion are being forced to the outskirts, being unable to cope with the sheer pace and competition being set. I seriously feel like I'm suffocating whenever I'm pretending to be an ordinary person who can manage this.

In this hyper consumerist individualistic world, isolation is becoming a social trend. Japan is leading the pack, but many countries are not far behind.

• Love
Reactions: TakeMeBack07, rationaltake and ineedtoctb
I

ineedtoctb

Feb 21, 2022
It's Suffocating for sure. Every event in the media has me feeling like this life is a sci-fi movie. Can you Imagine 5 years down the line when we are all socializing within a meta verse not leaving our houses and getting delivery every day. I'll be happy once I'm free from this existence. So tired of forcing myself to work, sleep, eat etc.

Reactions: hopelessgirl and VoidDesirer22
Baatz

Baatz

Mar 16, 2022
Can you Imagine 5 years down the line when we are all socializing within a meta verse not leaving our houses and getting delivery every day.

This sounds like hell to me.

Reactions: ineedtoctb
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I understand. I'm exactly the same.

• Hugs
Reactions: VoidDesirer22
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering, I also want to leave this world more than anything, all that I want is to fall asleep and never wake again. I have never wanted to live. To me, life is just so pointless and unnecessary. It hurts me being alive. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: ineedtoctb
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I'm sorry you're in so much pain ✨ ✨ in my case isolation will kill me eventually I been in a state of permanent depression and now I'm completely numb where I adapted to depression, I can't even cry anymore