Votes: 16 80.0%
  • depends (explain?)

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
youve watched them lie to others without a second thought, even watched them lie about things you couldnt understand why they felt the reason to lie because its so small and stupid.
youve had a conversation where the entire point was for them to come up with lies to your responses, and they do it without taking a chance to even think.
you can easily pick up on traits of others, they even agreed with you, but they say youre wrong about them.

but they swear, they arent lying to you.
idk dude...sounds like a pathologically liar to me

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and Suicidebydeath
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
no, i wouldnt trust them. i would trust myself and my intuition. however, sometimes i've had no choice but to trust liars

Reactions: Life_and_Death
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I hate liars, so even if there was some reason to trust them, I wouldn't. Lying is a pretty damn good reason not to trust someone.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Celerity, makethepainstop and 1 other person
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
youve watched them lie to others without a second thought, even watched them lie about things you couldnt understand why they felt the reason to lie because its so small and stupid.
youve had a conversation where the entire point was for them to come up with lies to your responses, and they do it without taking a chance to even think.
you can easily pick up on traits of others, they even agreed with you, but they say youre wrong about them.

but they swear, they arent lying to you.
idk dude...sounds like a pathologically liar to me
No, I would not.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
H

HoneyandGlass

Student
Jun 22, 2022
No I wouldn't trust a liar. But it's weird in some sense as I'm a bit of a liar and I expect people to trust me. When someone asks how I am, I lie and say I'm fine. I project a false persona so no one will suspect how low I am. Funny thing is lying by omission is still lying and that's what I do to hide my suicidal self.

actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Voting results are based.
Always check people If they can gain something by fucking you over.

Reactions: Celerity
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If they told me not to trust them, then I'd trust them (since they lied).

• Love
Reactions: HoneyandGlass and Life_and_Death