death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
If there is a 50/50 chance of being interrupted during full suspension do you still do it or use another method which has low probability of interruption but is gruesome?

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
No, thats a pretty risky method to get saved from. I could only do full suspension outside because of lower ceilings.

Reactions: death137
M

mopeyD

Aug 8, 2020
There's a high chance of brain damage And other major damage I imagine if found and resuscitated so that's a tough call. How many minutes do you think you have before being found?

For me I have the opportunity to not be found but I'm still too pussy to do it so far. Is that survival instinct? Fear of pain/dying? I don't know but I know I don't want to continue life anymore ‍

Reactions: death137
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I would not risk it's a big chance to get brain damage when you are rescued after a few minutes

Reactions: XYZ, Emily_Numb and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
There's a high chance of brain damage And other major damage I imagine if found and resuscitated so that's a tough call. How many minutes do you think you have before being found?

For me I have the opportunity to not be found but I'm still too pussy to do it so far. Is that survival instinct? Fear of pain/dying? I don't know but I know I don't want to continue life anymore ‍
I may have 11 hours or few minutes. I live with my family and my mother often keep an eye on me since she know I'm suicidal. The plan is to tell my mother I'm going outside to meet friends at 19:00 but instead of going I will go to the garage and try to do it. The garage is open so I may be interrupted if my family or neighbors hear noise. Darkness and cover from cars help but there is still chance of being interrupted before 20-30 minutes.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
No, I wouldn't take the risk unless I'm 100% sure beyond a reasonable doubt that I won't be saved. This is why for methods that aren't instant (like gunshot or falling), I make sure I have more than ample time as well as the proper environment before proceeding.

Reactions: XYZ and death137