• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Which would you rather?

• CTB tomorrow

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • Live to be 110

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • No preference

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Both are equally bad to me though if I had to choose l would prefer to be dead sooner than later if I am unable to attract my crush but I'm just not ready to CTB tomorrow. I'm stuck in suicide note limbo.

Last edited:
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Ah man that's a very hard one. I voted no preference because I really can't decide, I'm leaning more towards CTB tommorow though

Reactions: Guy Smiley
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
ctb tomorrow. I'd make the joke that 110 x 0 = 0 but, if I were to serious, I genuinely think that 110 is not enough for me to want to live. Living to be 110 just sounds to me like living as a better cog in the system which sounds absolutely awful. Besides, I'd always choose ctb over living

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just want to peacefully die, in fact if it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all. I have no interest in being tormented by this meaningless existence for decades on end, it's so terrifying how a human can potentially exist for so long. To me existing is beyond undesirable, I find it tragic how life even exists at all.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
ctb tomorrow. I'd make the joke that 110 x 0 = 0 but, if I were to serious, I genuinely think that 110 is not enough for me to want to live. Living to be 110 just sounds to me like living as a better cog in the system which sounds absolutely awful. Besides, I'd always choose ctb over living
What's enough for you to want to live then? I would live forever if I could be a NEET, have infinite money and stay young (not age past 25)

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
What's enough for you to want to live then? I would live forever if I could be a NEET, have infinite money and stay young (not age past 25)
You're Asian, you're gonna look younger than 25 even when you're 50. 😂

I'm in agreement with you on being okay with living til 110 if it meant having all my other needs met though I'd also add having a partner into these requirements.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't really know what would be enough. One of the main traits that human beings have is that they always want more, more, more. I mean I am a minimalist but still, I feel like having what is considered to be "too much" would change me and make me crave even more random bullshit things. Perhaps I'm wrong and I'd still stick to being a minimalist but, regardless, I'd rather ctb than live to find out. I guess there isn't really enough things to make me want to live

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
You're Asian, you're gonna look younger than 25 even when you're 50. 😂

I'm in agreement with you on being okay with living til 110 if it meant having all my other needs met though I'd also add having a partner into these requirements.
Yeah, but I still don't want to get old. I don't want to live past 25 or reach my late 20s. I would hate to be 30. I just feel like I wasn't meant to live past 18 or become an adult. The thought of getting any older terrifies me

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah, but I still don't want to get old. I don't want to live past 25 or reach my late 20s. I would hate to be 30. I just feel like I wasn't meant to live past 18 or become an adult. The thought of getting any older terrifies me
Fair. Being 30 even though I look 15 is awful. I don't recommend it if it can be avoided.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I'm in too much physical pain to go on for decades. I'd rather go out tomorrow.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
In part I'm offing myself because I'm bored and know I could die anytime, so trying to do anything purposful feels useless.

If i had a firm, set in stone, 110 years, yeah maybe i'd go for it. I'd find some stuff to do for sure. killing myself is still an option lolol, but I'd be able to make a more informed decision if I knew what the timeline looked like.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
living as a 109 year old must be sooo miserable. like biden is 80 and already falling apart, why would anybody choose to live even longer than that