• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
This is inspired by a thread that I read a while ago. For the anti-natalists on here: would you put a bumper sticker on your car that said "anti-natalist and proud"?

Reactions: Tobacco
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Hell no. It's similar to just openly admitting that I'm suicidal in the sense that both would get similar responses by people. Also, it'd achieve nothing good or useful

Reactions: sserafim
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
Probably I would. I don't have a car so...

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No. I don't hate parents or, wannabe parents. I don't think it's an idea you can force on someone. Especially if they desperately want children. It's not exactly something I define myself by either or, particularly want to invite debate on in real life. Again- I don't think it would work. People who want children will have them. By then, it's too late to make them feel bad about it and- it isn't our right to do that anyway. Their child may be grateful every day for their life- we don't know. It's between that child and them.

Same goes with vegetarianism. It's a choice I made for myself a few years ago. I try not to make people feel bad for eating meat. I don't massively appreciate it when people try to make me feel bad for not being vegan. I think we have to come to these decisions ourselves for them to be sustainable.

There's enough information out there for people to consider why it might be better to switch to being vegetarian/ vegan/ anti-natilist. I didn't come to my decisions because of people displaying slogans. So, I don't think I'm going to convince anyone else to get on board by doing something like that and I'm not really up for defending my views by openly displaying them.