• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
There is some competition in this forum. I might consider this question as a little bit ethically questionable considering the nature of this forum. But other posters also don't give a fuck on edginess so I should not either.

The idea stems from countless of fictional shows. I read so many mangas with a similar story. Well in past eras this actually was a thing. Ancient Rome gladiators who fight in front of a large audience against each other or against dangerous animals.

So here are the conditions:

There are 20 participates. 5 people win the game. (to make it more attractive with are not anime characters where there are like thousands participants and only very few winners)
The rest will die in gruesome and painful ways. And their death will be recorded and livestreamed all over the world. You would win 100 million dollars if you win that game. You might end up disabled though.

Personally I am very desperate for money. And if all people had the same likelihood to win I had a 25% chance to be a multimillionaire which would solve many problems I have. However such competitions usually require strengths like coolness, strategic thinking or physical strength, sport skills...
and if that is needed I give me less than 5% chance to win that game. So I would not participate in it. Maybe if it was a complete gamble and we roll the dice. At the same time I don't want that my death is broadcasted and recorded. For myself and also for my loved ones. This must hurt like hell.

What about you? The fact that most people on here would like to die might make it easier for this demographics however usually we don't want to endure pain which is completely understandable.

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
hell no. i want to die by my own hand and accord. i'm a weak bastard, i'd have no chance to survive haha. i bet that this will become real in our future. there's already so many shows like this that millions of people love, i wonder how people would react to it becoming real.

this is an interesting hypothetical, made me think a bit! :P

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
How gruesome and painful are we talking about?
I don't know I usually don't watch suich shows. I thought about swinging swords that might slice you in pieces in a very short time for example. But not the pain level that is involved in Jigsaw games for example. I should not have looked at such brutal pictures as a teenager. Lol. Glad I quit gore. Not good for my mental health.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Probably not but I also don't know. At this point there's too many unknown specifics of the game.

I don't think I'd be lucky enough to win anyway ... Then I prefer a peaceful death alone.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Can you participate multiple times?

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
In this particular scenario I don't think I would. But like in "Battle Royal"? That sounds kinda fun. If it's with strangers of course. Or "The Cube"? Also like the idea.