Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Modern society is an aberration.

Reactions: Red Scare, myopybyproxy, Élégie and 2 others
PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
Oh yeah. I'm good at collecting stuff in RPGs. Just pile it in the tent and get excited for survival.

• Yay!
Reactions: Red Scare, orange, whatevs and 1 other person
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Oh yeah. I'm good at collecting stuff in RPGs. Just pile it in the tent and get excited for survival.
I collected so much shit in Skyrim lol my ocd ruins gaming

Reactions: Fragile and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I'm also a big gatherer/explorer in RPG's, I think I would do fine as long as I wasn't expected to hunt much. Perhaps using traps and fishing.

Reactions: Weebster
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Yes l would do very well living out in the wild, as long as l had a large sharp Bowie knife, a flint and strike, a strong axe and a bout 50ft of cable.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Yes l would do very well living out in the wild, as long as l had a large sharp Bowie knife, a flint and strike, a strong axe and a bout 50ft of cable.
You would have stones and sticks and vines only.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Let's book our tickets to Anchorage and find out.

Nat geo is not the most accurate portrayal, but even by their fairly liberal portrayals, a life in the wild is like a nightmare.

Reactions: Fragile and whatevs
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022

Nat geo is not the most accurate portrayal, but even by their fairly liberal portrayals, a life in the wild is like a nightmare.
For us now, but not if we grew up in it.

Reactions: callme
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022

Callme, ALL life is like a nightmare. We just need to pick the least nightmarish lifestyle... or none. :wink:

For some, having to fend off beasts, kill and cultivate your own food, confront the harsh climate, etc is probably way more bearable than accepting forced masking, obedience passports and whatever they might have in the works for the future (including what might result from WW3 or whtever crisis that comes, which will be "casually" more centralized control, Internet censorship and loss of individual autonomy).

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered, Fragile, callme and 1 other person
DontplayGod

DontplayGod

She/her
Feb 6, 2022
No, I can't even get out of bed now lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and TheSoulless
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Callme, ALL life is like a nightmare. We just need to pick the least nightmarish lifestyle... or none. :wink:

For some, having to fend off beasts, kill and cultivate your own food, confront the harsh climate, etc is probably way more bearable than accepting forced masking, obedience passports and whatever they might have in the works for the future (including what might result from WW3 or whtever crisis that comes, which will be "casually" more centralized control, Internet censorship and loss of individual autonomy).
The old way is what we evolved for. I prefer a life that ends at 30 after years of hanging with my tribe every day, exploring, and worshipping the spirits that live in every object.
No, I can't even get out of bed now lol
Not as you are now but as you would've been if you had been born in that environment.

Last edited:
Reactions: whatevs
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I am very good with knots, I can work wood and light a fire, but I am unable to hunt.
I would probably die of hunger, but in a warm log cabin.

• Love
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I am very good with knots, I can work wood and light a fire, but I am unable to hunt.
I would probably die of hunger, but in a warm log cabin.
I would never shoot an animal. I would love also to live in a log cabin but with a small village somewhere in Alaska.

Reactions: callme
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I would never shoot an animal. I would love also to live in a log cabin but with a small village somewhere in Alaska.
there are bears in Alaska, they scare me ):

• Love
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yes there are. But that's why there are shot guns in every cabin, now with much sorry that is an animal I would have to kill.

• Hugs
Reactions: Squalo
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
You would have stones and sticks and vines only.
Why would l only be allowed those 3 items? A Sharp knife is essential out in the wilderness,not just as a tool but for protection also!!!
Don't forget the Terrifying Honey Badgers?

Last edited:
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I think I'd be really good at pooping in the woods.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Why would l only be allowed those 3 items? A Sharp knife is essential out in the wilderness,not just as a tool but for protection also!!!

Don't forget the Terrifying Honey Badgers?
My question is past tense. Where you getting a knife in the ancient world? Stones would be your best bet.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
My question is past tense. Where you getting a knife in the ancient world? Stones would be your best bet.
That's what I meant Dude! A sharpened and shaped piece of flint with a wood/bone handle and vine wrapped round it and tree sapp as glue resin would hold it all together nicely, and a couple of thick spears made the same way would have you armed and in a better position to defend and attack!

Reactions: rationaltake
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
That's what I meant Dude! A sharpened and shaped piece of flint with a wood/bone handle and vine wrapped round it and tree sapp as glue resin would hold it all together nicely, and a couple of thick spears made the same way would have you armed and in a better position to defend and attack!
Have you ever made one of those? That'd be cool.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Yes, l've made several Spear's and Three flint knives, and a flint fire stone/lighter!
That's really cool. What would you do about wounds and injuries in the ancient world?

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
That's really cool. What would you do about wounds and injuries in the ancient world?
For wounds l would look for a bee's hive and gently borrow a small piece of their honey, 1 for its editable vitamin c and 2 for it's healing properties and smear the honey over my wound! If my wound was past healing with honey l would look for maggots and put a handful onto my wound and let them eat the dead rotten smelly flesh then scrape them off and smear some honey onto the wound! Also a fire some wild mint leaves some nettles and a chunk of honey would make a nice rejuvenating bowl of tea that would give your body a much needed health boost!

Reactions: Weebster
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I would probably fare badly but on the other hand, the only reason I could be fabricated as an involuntary pioneer and science experiment is because of a degenerated stage of modernity. In an age of hunter gatherers I would never have come to exist. Yes...modern society is shit.

Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
As a partially crippled guy with a horrible eyesight I would have been bound to
a tree and left to starve 😂🤣 😭
Also life of a hunter gatherer was a rubbish personified. Beds with lices( even If you had beds) , constant lack of food , omnipresent violence , small injury causing atrociously painful infection and death , close to zero entertainment , sh*tting in caves and no higiene . No thank you I like my food , medicine , entertainment , laws .

Last edited:
Reactions: orange
orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
Like, in the stone age? If I was lucky I'd die of a cold at 2 months old.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Maybe if I had been born into it although I kind of doubt it because I've been incredibly lazy my whole life.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Yes. I'm pretty sure bears, wolves & otters would let me eat them without any resistance.

• Yay!
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up