socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
So I'm not sure on the whole "do ghost exist question" I'm not so quick to call everyone who has a ghost story liars, crazy or stupid, but I'm still not sure. It seems to me that people who die in a unexpected or horrific way often become a ghost. Suicide is often included on that list. So let's say you became a ghost, is there anything you'd like to do? Like haunt someone who wronged you? Haunt area 51?

I'd like to haunt an air plane. I've heard of haunted ships, but never a haunted plane. Obviously I'd have to be careful, but it might be fun.

Reactions: sadghost, Soul, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
lasagneass

lasagneass

ugh
Jan 19, 2020
I don't have particularly the act of haunting in mind, but I'd like to see how my friends are living - in a respectful manner.

Reactions: sadghost, draw a circle and kinzokukae
socrates

socrates

Dec 3, 2019
I don't have particularly the act of haunting in mind, but I'd like to see how my friends are living - in a respectful manner.
yeah, you don't want to be a stalker. :pfff:

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Yes. The girl.
I would absolutely ruin her sanity. Make her life a living hell. Fuck her for treating me like I don't have feelings, like I'm disposable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Hellonearth, Dreamless Sleep and 2 others
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Fuck yes. And I don't say that lightly. There is a person that deserves this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
I think I answered something similar on a different thread, but I just wanna haunt the woods on the property I live and grew up on. I'd leave my family alone since they've had enough grief in their life (even though my mom partially responsible for my trauma but my death would hurt her enough I think). But I'd haunt the fuck out of all the suburbanite idiots who've carved up the ecosystem that used to be full of life when I was little. The land needs a protector and I know that no one else is fucking doing it. Good luck getting a priest to exercise something that doesn't worship your god idiots lol. Maybe if I messed with them enough they'd all go away and the quails and the whip-poor-whils would come back.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost, Soul, VIBRITANNIA and 2 others
socrates

socrates

Dec 3, 2019
Yes. The girl.
I would absolutely ruin her sanity. Make her life a living hell. Fuck her for treating me like I don't have feelings, like I'm disposable.
Fuck yes. And I don't say that lightly. There is a person that deserves this.

I'm sorry to hear there are people in your life who caused you so much pain. How people can be so cruel I will never understand.
I think I answered something similar on a different thread, but I just wanna haunt the woods on the property I live and grew up on. I'd leave my family alone since they've had enough grief in their life (even though my mom partially responsible for my trauma but my death would hurt her enough I think). But I'd haunt the fuck out of all the suburbanite idiots who've carved up the ecosystem that used to be full of life when I was little. The land needs a protector and I know that no one else is fucking doing it. Good luck getting a priest to exercise something that doesn't worship your god idiots lol. Maybe if I messed with them enough they'd all go away and the quails and the whip-poor-whils would come back.
Nature does need a protector. I'm partial to a haunting a united airlines plane, but it would be good to spook all the a-holes who litter all over on the roads. I can't tell you how many beer bottles I find on the side of the road. It's terrifying!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Lorntroubles
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I would just haunt this place.

Giphy 65

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, searchingfreedom, XYZ and 5 others
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
i'd want to haunt my friends, maybe even life the live i never could've had vicariously.

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
No, I prefer to lie in my grave peacefully sleeping. I don't wanna scare people, and I would hate not being able to eat and drink and be intimate. The thought is however thrilling. Doing small ghost tricks to shake up some scumbags....

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, VIBRITANNIA, mediocre and 2 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Oh god that would be a nightmare to ctb to escape this world only to be stuck back here as a ghost ;-;

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Misery99, VIBRITANNIA and 4 others
socrates

socrates

Dec 3, 2019
Oh god that would be a nightmare to ctb to escape this world only to be stuck back here as a ghost ;-;
Yeah it would be more like hell, unless you could pass on after you get board:ahhha:

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I would haunt my abusive, rapist, thief ex. He deserves it after he put me through hell and left me to die. I want peace though at the same time but damn that's hard question because I would want to haunt him.

• Aww..
Reactions: XYZ
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
Ghosts are usually sedentary and tend to haunt places that have to do with their death.
For example, if a person dies in a car accident, his ghost will have a habit of haunting the road where his body died, and it will scare the drivers who pass there.

Other ghosts look for a quiet and abandoned place to rest, such as a castle, an old house or an abandoned school, and get angry if their place is violated by some curious;
they are usually ghosts of people who have had a difficult and troubled life, and therefore need peace.
I think I would be like that, I would haunt an old castle to be in peace, waiting to leave this world.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and XYZ
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I find it interesting, I had an experience when I was about 10 years old, a white glowing figure by my bed in a human shape, that was over 30 years ago and i haven't experienced anything like it again it could have been a dream, but I look at celebrity ghost stories and there are probably a few who done it for the cash but there are a few credible witnesses like politicians and very rich people who don't need the money.

Here is Barry Gibbs story most of us know who he is and he certainly doesn't need the money,

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...-ghosts-of-his-brothers-in-disturbing-vision/

Back on track, lol yes I would haunt people I like and care for, I would try to give them some proof there is an afterlife and if I can protect them from some on coming nasty event.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Fragile
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I would hate to end up a ghost, but if I did, I would haunt a sociopathic ex and make him question his sanity as he has done to others, and I'd do it when he was being abusive to someone else and make him look ridiculous. Then I'd do the same with high-power, abusive gaslighters who have or have had major social influence, like Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Kim Jong Un. I'd fuck with a lot of politicians, try to thwart their plans and get them to straighten their shit out. I'd interrupt so much abuse in progress, especially kids being abused.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Susannah, Soul and Brink
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
id probably just chill and do really dumb things like flip the toilet roll backwards to annoy people

Reactions: Susannah, dec132013 and Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'd either be a vigilante ghost and would try to target all the terrible people in this world or just have fun fucking with people by mildly inconveniencing them in their daily lives.

Reactions: Susannah, Soul and Lorntroubles
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I'd wanna go around getting up to the typical ghost shenanigans; melting walls, flying objects, ectoplasm etc. When they scream or try run away I'll tell them "Its just a prank, bro" and have a flying camera follow them around.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Even though I'm an atheist and I don't believe in existence after death, just permanent nothingness. However, assuming there is conscious and existence after this world and that I exist in the form of a ghost, well for me, I would just be curious to see how the world behaves over time, see how the people who know me IRL react and behave after my death, mostly just out of genuine curiosity. Maybe my manifesto may have reached a wider audience, gained scrutiny, converted some pro-lifers to the pro-choice wagon, or has gotten more support for the right to self-determination, and more.

Reactions: XYZ
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
I dont particularly believe in ghosts either since I dont believe in afterlife... but I've seen a few things I cant explain.

It would be fun to go all Beetlejuice on someone's house though.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i wouldn't want to end up as a ghost, because that means i'd still exist in some way and the whole reason why i want to ctb is because i don't want to exist anymore.

although, if i did have to haunt somebody, i'd probably choose my younger sister. not because i hate her, but because i want to protect her and see how her life goes.

Reactions: Susannah, Misery99 and Lorntroubles
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
If I had nothing better to do, sure! Haunting someplace like the Field Museum or the Louvre could be fun, or I could join @GoodPersonEffed as a harpy derailing corrupt political wads.

sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
I would like to be a ghost that haunts different people & comforts them.

Reactions: Susannah and Lorntroubles
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I would just haunt them with slight inconveniences every day lol

Reactions: Lorntroubles
I

imafailure

Aug 14, 2020
fuck yeah, just for fun lol

Reactions: searchingfreedom
F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019
I've no interest in giving people grief by haunting them (unless someone was being an asshole and I could stop them somehow). If I were a ghost, I'd use my invisibility to visit anywhere in the world without the burden of self-consciousness, and I'd spy on interesting people.

• Hugs
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Part of me likes the idea of being a ghost and haunting those who haunted me in life. But really, I would not want to be a ghost. Please get me out of this world.

Reactions: XYZ, Susannah and Lorntroubles
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I'm already a ghost to most people so there's no need to imagine. And I wouldn't haunt people because I think it would be a waste. Besides I'm already haunted by my own memories...

Seriously though if there is such a thing as an afterlife, and I come back as a ghost, I would explore all of the places on Earth that I wasn't able to visit while living e.g.: restricted government buildings, and military facilities like Groom Lake (Area 51) to verify conspiracy theories (no I don't actually believe any of them). Plus I would travel to other planets/moons/celestial objects/star systems just for the fun of exploration.

• Hugs
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Man if I become a ghost I'm gonna stay away from every single person I ever knew and every single person in the world. I'm gonna find myself a nice old abandoned house and keep company with spiders, night owls and bats.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yomyom, Susannah and Lorntroubles