Would you exchange your health for wealth?

• Yes

• No

• It depens on amount

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
You would go from having a healthy body/mind (which would be acquired by the bidder) to having a disability or chronic pain, physical/mental problems in exchange for a sum of money.

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes
gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
No. Health is the most valuable thing we have. I would in fact rid myself of everything I own just to be perfectly healthy. And would not need to be here.

• Love
Reactions: duskrainfall, Venus13, Seiko and 3 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
3 thousand? That's a little low dontcha think?

Reactions: Venus13, Zegers and Hirokami
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
3 thousand? That's a little low dontcha think?
It would be interesting to know but i am convinced that there are a lot who would swap it, maybe not for 3k but for 30k? although maybe I'll change that part and leave it without amount.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I migh trade a limb for 3 million

Reactions: lachrymost and Zegers
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
No. Health is the most valuable thing we have. I would in fact rid myself of everything I own just to be perfectly healthy. And would not need to be here.
Exactly this.

• Love
Reactions: Zegers and Per Ardua Ad Astra
plan c

plan c

My last resort.
Nov 8, 2022
We're already doing that bloody devil-trade every day it seems.

C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
Money wouldn't make me want to die less, but losing my ability to do things would make me want to die more.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
What is this health, I have heard of it, but haven't experienced it in the last five years.

Reactions: Zegers
SectOfValtiel

SectOfValtiel

Attendant of God
Nov 7, 2022
I dont think I know what a healthy body or mind feels like, really
Its hard to give something up that you dont have access to and havent in a long time
If I had the money Id try the reverse, exchange everything I had to be healthy and happy
Though, maybe being happy would be easier to achieve if you had money in the first place... at least for me it would solve a decent chunk of my life issues

Some good food for thought

Reactions: Zegers
W

Whistea

Jul 29, 2022
You would go from having a healthy body/mind (which would be acquired by the bidder) to having a disability or chronic pain, physical/mental problems in exchange for a sum of money.
But I already have chronic pain, physical and mental illnesses + I'm broke lmao.
But if I was physically and mentally healthy, I would hardly trade trade that for money, or more specifically it would depend on the acquired illness and the amount of money. Something like being paralyzed from the neck down or going blind&deaf, I wouldn't trade that for 100 billion euros. Other, easier to manage things like allergies could be up for debate. If I only get 50 bucks for a lactose allergy, I'd rather continue drinking milk and eating mozarella pizza. If I was healthy and had to trade for my current state, I'd do it for about 100,000 if I had to answer spontaniously. As often, it depends.