like Seung-Hui Cho

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfalb, Trakehner, Install-Gentoo and 2 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Sometimes I think about kill my parents and my brother for how disgusting and shitty amd selfish they are but then I think they deserve to live in shame because of my suicide...i'll leave them with all the problems that a suicide brings and this makes me more satisfied than put their dirty blood on my hands.

Reactions: Trakehner, Hollowman, Orbitc and 1 other person
gardenfairy

gardenfairy

꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱₊˚⊹
Oct 7, 2023
never and i don't really see the point. i want to die but i don't want others to die, especially not happy people. plus if you take others with you nobody is going to care about the pain that led you to suicide in the first place.

Reactions: Wolfalb, hetwordtmeteveel, slanabhaile and 12 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I would want others to kill me instead so that I could die

Reactions: coked_pigeon, Nefer, rosenwasser and 7 others
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
No I would not, and I would encourage others to not even think about this.

Reactions: a_depressed_lizard, Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, slanabhaile and 8 others
R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023
Not a huge fan of killing people, but maybe a little bit of eco-terrorism type stuff

• Yay!
Reactions: peace_van, murmur, claraisnotcarol and 2 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I really hate all of these jackass fuckboi degenerates and Harley-riding neandethals recklessly terrorizing the peace with their maliciously-loud exhausts and house-shattering sub-woofers. I also hate all of these animals going around breaking into cars and shoplifting by the cart. I hate all of the corupt white collars that manipulate the government even more. Would I go as far as to take a few of them with me out on my way out?

...for the sake of law enforcement possibly monitoring this forum, will have to say with quoatations fingers...'no.'

• Love
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, claraisnotcarol, hi-okbye and 2 others
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
just go at it before you kill yourself?
they wont be able to charge you if ur dead
like Seung-Hui Cho
I don't like where this is going…

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfalb, a_depressed_lizard, HighFlight and 2 others
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Yeah, don't do that. Please.
There is never a justification for that.

Reactions: a_depressed_lizard, HighFlight, sombie and 3 others
C

Christo

Oct 10, 2023
I don't see a point in killing someone if they have done something bad, giving them ultimate peace by killing them is the last thing I would do, let them live and suffer.

Reactions: sombie, Hollowman and S like suicide
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
weirdooo

Reactions: Hollowman
Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I don't see why anyone would want to do that. Sure they can't charge you if you're dead but what's the point?

Reactions: Hollowman and TapeMachine
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
No I wouldn't. But if I would, then I would only pick the people who abused me. Because innocent people don't deserve to die, no matter what, and if a depressed/suicidal person kills over 30 innocent people, just to then end their own life, then that person is a coward and a scumbag.

Reactions: Hollowman
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Nah, I'm good. Why tf would I want to murder others? Their lives aren't mine; I have no right to take them.

This type of question (in the OP) is just more fuel for the anti-SS crew to add to their fire, their list of reasons why this site should no longer exist. They love cherry-picking and editing too, so they'll make it look like all of our responses were stuff like "hell yeah, let's do it!" 😒

Reactions: loopdaloop, Don’tDoxMe and MyChoiceAlone
zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
1984 GIF

literally 1984

deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
I want to do something crazy before my light extinguishes.
I want to take out as many people as i possibly can.
And no, they are not "innocent", they are the same people who would have judged me, like everyone, if they were forced to interact with me on a daily basis. I don't care about them and only wish them the worst.
But what if i get caught and forced to stay alive until i die, in a rotting old cell?
(This would all be done in GTA 5, of course)

Reactions: Trakehner
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
no, I would never ever want to kill anyone

Reactions: tiger b and sombie
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
sometimes i thought about it as an idea. more of an intrusive thought bc i get them. i feel like i would be scared to see them in the afterlife. i don't really see the point in killing anyone anyways, especially bc that's somebody elses life, not mine to take.

FloridaWorthless

FloridaWorthless

Oct 14, 2023
There's no one I would really want to kill. I'm not homicidal but if I had to choose it would be an ex coworker. He started dating his girlfriend when she was 15 and he was 37. They are getting engaged and she is 20 and he is 42. He harrassed me and would corner me at my job along with commenting on my body. He called me a witch and some other stupid shit. I don't wanna kill him but if I had to choose.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023
I feel like "nice try, FBI" would also be a pretty fitting response to this question

Reactions: Wolfalb, Oneness, Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and 4 others
sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
I would never kill someone for any reason because that's one of my core beliefs,I would also never get someone to kill me because that is another one of my core beliefs,taking a life is bad karma fr,OP if you are thinking about doing it don't because it's not good for a myriad of reasons,stay safe and please don't hurt anyone.

Reactions: tiger b
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
As my life is- no. Am I capable of it? Maybe. I'm not a mother but if I was and someone abused my child, my blood would be boiling. But then- I wouldn't want to leave them without a mother. I'm sure I'm capable of retaliating violently. If I saw someone attacking someone vulnerable- I hope I would try and stop them- perhaps if it meant killing them/us.

Surely though- other people must have wondered whether they would take out a dictator- given the chance. Hitler or Stalin. I think- if I saw atrocities going on and I felt certain that- 1) They were behind it. 2) There was no legal way of stopping them then- maybe. It's hard to know unless you are in that situation but- generally- if it means protecting/saving lives by taking out another homicidal nutcase- it seems like the right thing to do- if a less lethal method isn't available.

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
I really hate all of these jackass fuckboi degenerates and Harley-riding neandethals recklessly terrorizing the peace with their maliciously-loud exhausts and house-shattering sub-woofers. I also hate all of these animals going around breaking into cars and shoplifting by the cart. I hate all of the corupt white collars that manipulate the government even more. Would I go as far as to take a few of them with me out on my way out?

...for the sake of law enforcement possibly monitoring this forum, will have to say with quoatations fingers...'no.'
as a non native English speaker, this post was definetely my favorite. it was better than any lesson I learned in class.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and princexhhn
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
I would never. like sombie said, it is bad karma.
i do, however, like to daydream about it sometimes. killing people i hate so much that dont deserve to live. when i die, the world keeps turning. i keep it all in my head, though. kind of like intrusive thoughts, mostly on days when i have less control over myself. but even then, i wouldnt act on it, it stays in my head, im not that insane.

Reactions: claraisnotcarol
SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
I do think about it a lot. -I know it's wrong, and hard to pull off, so i wouldn't do it-

I understand the people who committed acts of violence before ending it, in a way. I mean the world has to fail you a shitton for you to even consider killing yourself, not to mention others. Most people are awful, especially to those who are struggling, it's only expected to grow resentful of them. It's not morally just, of course, and in most cases the innocent get hurt the most, but i think we can all get behind the basic idea.

Sometimes I wish I could take others with me. It'd be better for them too, but that's not the legacy I plan to leave behind. Even if some people don't deserve to live. They'll gotta do it themselves once they realize that

Reactions: venomousSSërpent74
DeepCD

DeepCD

Oct 2, 2023
really? ... if anyone in this community truly & honestly want to do it this way, you most definitely need to check yourself in a psych ward, no (yes) offense.

on the other hand, join the military to serve on the front lines ... and get yourself involved in any of the wars going on currently. that should do the trick.

or you can join the police/FBI and hunt down minor & sex slave trafficking criminals. I'm sure they will kill you once you murder 1 of their members, as long as 2 of them are present.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3