Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I'm unsure what to do

Reactions: Busdriver and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Depends if you have money for a hotel or if you have a personal car. I'm guessing you have both since you're asking and I'd say hotel. I mean if you're going to spend most of your time in a bed you might as well be comfortable during your last moments here;)

Reactions: purplesmoothie, Meditation guide, TimeToBiteTheDust and 5 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Less risky to be found in a motel but cozier and more comforting to go to a secluded spot in your familiar car. As long as u can make yourself comfortable and bring something to vomit in. I've also considered doing it in my car in a desolate or very secluded spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide and Wisdom3_1-9
InevitablePattern91

InevitablePattern91

Brazilian, 28y. Last weeks of life.
Jul 23, 2020
I'll do it inside my car. I know it will be less comfortable than a hotel bed, but my family is already suspicious and watching me all the time I'm in home, so I can't just leave home and spend a night in a hotel. There are high chances to get interrupted by some member of my family looking for me.

So, I'll have to do it inside my car, during the lunch time, in the parking place of my work.

I'll drink SN at 1PM, usually I come home at 6PM, so, my family will notice something's wrong only 5 hours after drinking the SN.

I hope everything goes as planned.

Reactions: TripleA and Final Escape
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If I had a car I would do it there. It's more polite to involve less people.

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Final Escape
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
In addition to bring more easily found in a car, there are the added complications of the effect of the people who find you in the car (you can leave a warning note for hotel staff) and the clean-up process. Hotels, particularly larger chains, often have an established method for this. Doing it in your car may leave the responsibility with your family, and may also affect the value of the car.

None of these things affect you, but they do affect others after you're gone. If that's a consideration of yours, it may influence your decision.

Reactions: Deleted member 18655
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I'll do it inside my car. I know it will be less comfortable than a hotel bed, but my family is already suspicious and watching me all the time I'm in home, so I can't just leave home and spend a night in a hotel. There are high chances to get interrupted by some member of my family looking for me.

So, I'll have to do it inside my car, during the lunch time, in the parking place of my work.

I'll drink SN at 1PM, usually I come home at 6PM, so, my family will notice something's wrong only 5 hours after drinking the SN.

I hope everything goes as planned.
will you follow the guide, taking meto, fasting, etc or just gonna drink the sn without any preparation?

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Are you fellow car people going to lock your doors when you do it? I don't want someone finding me while I am still dying and taking me out of the car easily. But I also don't want to create a huge amount of trouble like strangers trying to get me out or emergency services breaking a door open.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Are you fellow car people going to lock your doors when you do it? I don't want someone finding me while I am still dying and taking me out of the car easily. But I also don't want to create a huge amount of trouble like strangers trying to get me out or emergency services breaking a door open.
For some reason I was going to leave it open, like actually have the dokr open in case I vomited and didn't wanna vomit all over the inside of the car.

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Ghost2211 and Racon
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
For some reason I was going to leave it open, like actually have the dokr open in case I vomited and didn't wanna vomit all over the inside of the car.
I was planning on bringing a small washing basin and a large towel in case I get sick. It will be too cold here to be leaving the door open. I want the car nice and toasty before falling asleep.

Reactions: Ghost2211
Mr.Nobody

Mr.Nobody

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Hotel was my first choice but I am afraid if I vomit someone will come in and rescue me.This isn't a problem in doing it in car at night in a secluded place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I'd probably do it in my car but I'm also paranoid about somebody finding me randomly. That's my luck lol

• Hugs
Reactions: animetal, Meditation guide and Ghost2211
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
Hotel for me. It's not like I'll need the £40 anyways lol, so may as well go for the more comfortable experience.

Reactions: Homecoming
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
hotel. you will have more privacy and it's unlikely someone will disturb you. you might be found and treated if you're on a car, at least it be easier to happen.

Reactions: Homecoming