Would you defend your country if attacked?

• Yes

Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • Under certain circumstances

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • Hell no

Votes: 64 61.5%

• Total voters
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
No. I don't feel any attachment to "my country", despite having spent my entire life in it. I'm not obliged to "love", let alone give my life for my country, just because I was born in it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Monoblock_Chair
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
If Russia could annex any country they want without resistance they would also attack us after Poland.
There's literally zero evidence for any of those claims. The conflict with Ukraine has deep roots and wssn't decided on a whim... Did the same experts, who promised us the collapse of Russia's economy under our sanctions, convince you that Putin is a maniac on a quest to resrore the USSR?

Ukrainans are fighting to uphold their petty national pride, nothing more (albeit with admirable tenacity). Their lives would've went on unchanged, had they capitulated right away.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Monoblock_Chair
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
No. I don't care for this infantile species.

I had no choice arriving here, you get nothing from me, ill just lay back and hopefully a few corrupt leaders have their utopia taken from them.

I never cared for being alive, only reason I'm staying alive now is so i can watch the UFO hearings, maybe see what unfurls in the coming years.

Thats literally all that i care about lol 😆

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
My advice to my children has been to register as a conscientious objector.
Personally, my first choice would to be to escape the place entirely

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
I would go in first row to get shot. At least wouldnt be cricitized for suicide…

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I like firearms but I'm I don't think I'm physicially fit to be in the army, I'm underweight, have scoliosis and can't handle the stress you go through in the army, so probably no, I'm not too patriotic for Czechia anyway. I will much rather shoot myself alone.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
As an American, the way its going now absolutely not.

The USA has indeed gotten involved in many useless wars it should've never been in. A ton of needless death has happened because of it. Not to mention our VA is utter crap so what you get as compensation for getting your legs blown off isn't even worth it. No way I'm willingly putting myself through all of that. Though I imagine they're not losing sleep over not having my fat autistic ass as a soldier.

The only thing that would make me reconsider is if the people attacking us were way worse by comparison (especially if they dealt the first blow), but such a scenario seems unlikely given how massive our military budget is. I'd like to think by the time that does happen I'd have already GTFO'd.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I would even though it's somewhat illogical, because I might be fighting against people that might be defending their country too. However I cannot envision any future in which my own country can possibly be attacked by another, nor one that would require me to defend it personally. So it would have to be something big were my country to be attacked to make the question relevant.

For one thing, it would make it much easier for me to die. Although I would prefer if the war was over as quickly as possible. War causes suffering.