s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
Does the constant scepticism and paranoia never get tiring? I think it has all started again but not here. There's another new member raising some strange questions elsewhere.

Did you miss this or are you intentionally ignoring it? How many more photos need to be shown to meet your burden of proof?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/finally-and-ironically-got-n.12914/post-258929

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay and Nitromask
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I'm not sure. But I'll try to mix it with DMSO and rub it on my butt cheeks. I will give a full report and send it to Dr. N.
Eyes closed or open? :pfff::pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Jupiter
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Does the constant scepticism and paranoia never get tiring? I think it has all started again but not here. There's another new member raising some strange questions elsewhere.

Did you miss this or are you intentionally ignoring it? How many more photos need to be shown to meet your burden of proof?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/finally-and-ironically-got-n.12914/post-258929

that other post is me.... and the result of me going out of town looking for N.... I not need proof from somebody else, I got my own proof, did my own research...

and the result is, Yes, if you are mexican, and A wont sell to you.... then yes...
it is convenient to go out to little towns in Mexico and look for N yourself...

Reactions: Nitromask
s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
that other post is me.... and the result of me going out of town looking for N.... I not need proof from somebody else, I got my own proof, did my own research...

and the result is, Yes, if you are mexican, and A wont sell to you.... then yes...
it is convenient to go out to little towns in Mexico and look for N yourself...

I know, I've been following your story with interest. I believe you but some other people have a difficult time with trusting others because there have been issues with scammers, as seen in the thread that brighter linked for you. I was referring to other commenters, who were questioning your authenticity and suggesting you may have an alterior motive for sharing your story, earlier in this thread.

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Oh wow a vet? In Mexico? Hook me up pls.

I keep coming back to this post and keep reading your post....

If I hook you up, publicly and everybody knows, it might blow my chances of obtaining my 2nd bottle of N

another member found out where I went ... and I kindly asked to him to remove the comment of the location because I really dont want this to blow up in my face....

why dont you get N from A?? seems easier.... plus I dont know how long will that vet shop will continue selling...

I went there, they only had 1 bottle... and its a little vet shop in a little town...

I was attended by a 16 year old clerk who asked me several things, like what I wanted N for?

from what I understand, you have not yet traveled to mexico and look for N yourself.... because it was easier than I thought....

what seemed strange is that they charged almost $100usd per 1 bottle.... and asked for $50 in advanced to get me the 2nd bottle....

the clerk, has to know that they are selling it at a very high price... but he was 16 years old... cant imagine he imagines I would drink those...

and anti-enemetics Metoclopramide was just about $1 usd the box, no prescription required in a local pharmacy....

I'm not proud, I dislike ctb seems like the only way out of my shitty way of life... there's no way I want to blow my chances of getting N...

Reactions: Nitromask
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I keep coming back to this post and keep reading your post....

If I hook you up, publicly and everybody knows, it might blow my chances of obtaining my 2nd bottle of N

another member found out where I went ... and I kindly asked to him to remove the comment of the location because I really dont want this to blow up in my face....

why dont you get N from A?? seems easier.... plus I dont know how long will that vet shop will continue selling...

I went there, they only had 1 bottle... and its a little vet shop in a little town...

I was attended by a 16 year old clerk who asked me several things, like what I wanted N for?

from what I understand, you have not yet traveled to mexico and look for N yourself.... because it was easier than I thought....

what seemed strange is that they charged almost $100usd per 1 bottle.... and asked for $50 in advanced to get me the 2nd bottle....

the clerk, has to know that they are selling it at a very high price... but he was 16 years old... cant imagine he imagines I would drink those...

and anti-enemetics Metoclopramide was just about $1 usd the box, no prescription required in a local pharmacy....

I'm not proud, I dislike ctb seems like the only way out of my shitty way of life... there's no way I want to blow my chances of getting N...
I was joking. I thought you would understand that as there was a whole thread on a guy who supposedly brought N from a vet in Mexico. He turned out to be a scammer.

I'm sorry I made you write out so much but I'm not actively suicidal at the moment anyway and would certainly not buy N from a VET in MEXICO if I was to ctb. I would do as you said above and get in touch with A.

Reactions: dandan
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I know, I've been following your story with interest. I believe you but some other people have a difficult time with trusting others because there have been issues with scammers, as seen in the thread that brighter linked for you. I was referring to other commenters, who were questioning your authenticity and suggesting you may have an alterior motive for sharing your story, earlier in this thread.

I understand.

To tell you the truth I can imagine living the life "A" is living... and I could do that...

re-selling $20-40-50 usd bottles in $600 usd.. damm.. making 4 shipments a month I would earn my monthly salary... not a bad idea... ( not having to wake up, except to go to the gym, which I do somedays, not today because I cut my finger
not having to sleep early because of the job
not spending 10 hours a day in an office
everyday seem like a sunday
sure, "A's" life seems relaxed.... and quite smart, because he only sells out of the country... .its even harder getting caught...

I was an early Bitcoin small investor.... but I lost my job... and one time I crashed my car... and asked my mom for money... she told me oooh but you wanted your bitcoins? now pay with those..... and I did..... fuck.... I didnt had a job , couldnt hold a job... and I sold my Bitcoins and Ethereums... I wouldnt have had to work a single day in my life if I hadn´t sold....

so am a depressed , but handsome , 36 year old dude. who is filled of regret, self-doubt, with various Electroconvulsive therapies, somewhat smart, but angry all day, with no friends, and no social skills... I end up angry with people I know...

am sorry if people here dont undestand me

What I dont understand is.... if most people here are from outside Mexico... .why dont they just buy from "A" ??? instead of looking into bridge jumping, hanging, SN, .... all other alternatives seem to violent and difficult for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Meretlein
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
I understand.

To tell you the truth I can imagine living the life "A" is living... and I could do that...

re-selling $20-40-50 usd bottles in $600 usd.. damm.. making 4 shipments a month I would earn my monthly salary... not a bad idea... ( not having to wake up, except to go to the gym, which I do somedays, not today because I cut my finger
sure, "A's" life seems relaxed.... and quite smart, because he only sells out of the country... .its even harder getting caught...

I was an early Bitcoin small investor.... but I lost my job... and one time I crashed my car... and asked my mom for money... she told me oooh but you wanted your bitcoins? now pay with those..... and I did..... fuck.... I didnt had a job , couldnt hold a job... and I sold my Bitcoins and Ethereums... I wouldnt have had to work a single day in my life if I hadn´t sold....

so am a depressed , but handsome , 36 year old dude. who is filled of regret, self-doubt, with various Electroconvulsive therapies, somewhat smart, but angry all day, with no friends, and no social skills... I end up angry with people I know...

What I dont understand is.... if most people here are from outside Mexico... .why dont they just buy from "A" ??? instead of looking into bridge jumping, hanging, SN, .... all other alternatives seem to violent and difficult for me
Some of us live in countries where customs are very tight and ordering from A does not work in such cases.

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Some of us live in countries where customs are very tight and ordering from A does not work in such cases.
Damm, I'm sorry, maybe you can travel to Mexico .. I dunno or other methods, like SN, but I don't know how good it is,

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
Damm, I'm sorry, maybe you can travel to Mexico .. I dunno or other methods, like SN, but I don't know how good it is,
SN scares me.i'd rather travel to Mexico and venture out into the small towns and try my luck i think.Did you manage to find a second bottle?

pinkblanket55

pinkblanket55

Mar 14, 2019
so even people who live in Mexico and speak spanish find it difficult to obtain? PN makes it sound easy for foreigners to obtain. In mexico…….

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
I understand.

I totally get you man though I doubt that you lack social skills.If that were the case,you would probably not even be able to write the way you write.
I'm like you too.No friends.Lonely all the time.
I woke up today wanting to not exist because I lost my girlfriend a few years ago.My mother died too and i carry the guilt of having fought with her just days before she died.
Nobody wants to be around me because they sense my desperation.Nobody wants you when you're down and out.
Even when women are attracted to me now,I seem to have lost patience to carry forward the relationship.I'm more interested in getting drunk.
Ten years ago,I used to be happy,used to have the world wrapped around my finger,had girls,a social life.
I used to see some other people around who were down and out and I never for a moment imagined that I too would get there.
The only thing that keeps me going now is travelling.
I'm sorry man but things could get better.Sometimes they do.

Last edited:
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I
I totally get you man though I doubt that you lack social skills.If that were the case,you would probably not even be able to write the way you write.
I woke up today wanting to not exist because I lost my girlfriend a few years ago.My mother died too and i carry the guilt of having fought with her just days before she died.
Nobody wants to be around me because they sense my desperation.Nobody wants you when you're down and out.
Even when women are attracted to me now,I seem to have lost patience to carry forward the relationship.I'm more interested in getting drunk.
Ten years ago,I used to be happy,used to have the world wrapped around my finger,had girls,a social life.
I used to see some other people around who were down and out and I never for a moment imagined that I too would get there.

I get you, travelling is fine, even when social skills arent at their best, but I lost all my money, have to work now, that's a shit hole. Damm
Can't get over it
SN scares me.i'd rather travel to Mexico and venture out into the small towns and try my luck i think.Did you manage to find a second bottle?

Yeah, the vet shop just WhatsApp me yesterday, that I can pick up a 2nd bottle this Saturday

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019

I have been making a drama since my 18yo because of my lack of social skills, even received ElectroConvulsive Therapy... went deep into drug addiction... went friendless.. but like you said... I also doubt the lack of my social sills, is more like I like isolation, but crave for friends and love, but I distant myself...

Actually what is hurting me today, is that even as bad as I was, I managed to build a good amount of money and lost it, thats the worst part... thinking im gonna be a corporate slave the rest of my life is a reason to ctb.... yeah, thats well said, thats how im really feeling...

I mean I never wanted a girlfriend because I had deep emotinal issues and I knew that someday I would kill myself.... but now im having second thoughts...

But the fact of not being able to socialize, (maybe I can if I change my attitude, but has been a challenge for 20 years)
the fact of not knowing how to create wealth... im an employee and my monney lost is really an issue...
them those two facts have grown on me...

I tried to ctb last year, about 8 months ago, when a girl I met once told me she had a baby and it was mine, we only had sex once, sure unprotected for the first time in my life, and the baby looked just like me.... I crumbled... I did not wanted a baby with a poor stranger girl who was only looking for money...
that made me buy cyanide but I couldnt , also buy the Nitrogen kit, and tried it but failed....
I wanted to kill my self since 10 years back... that baby was the tip of the iceberg..

that was a lesson... ctb would really end my issues and problems...

now im thinking I have not way out, except living and suffering this life , or enjoy the little I got? damm, why did I lost my money!!! fuck

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
I have been making a drama since my 18yo because of my lack of social skills, even received ElectroConvulsive Therapy... went deep into drug addiction... went friendless.. but like you said... I also doubt the lack of my social sills, is more like I like isolation, but crave for friends and love, but I distant myself...

Actually what is hurting me today, is that even as bad as I was, I managed to build a good amount of money and lost it, thats the worst part... thinking im gonna be a corporate slave the rest of my life is a reason to ctb.... yeah, thats well said, thats how im really feeling...

I mean I never wanted a girlfriend because I had deep emotinal issues and I knew that someday I would kill myself.... but now im having second thoughts...

But the fact of not being able to socialize, (maybe I can if I change my attitude, but has been a challenge for 20 years)
the fact of not knowing how to create wealth... im an employee and my monney lost is really an issue...
them those two facts have grown on me...

I tried to ctb last year, about 8 months ago, when a girl I met once told me she had a baby and it was mine, we only had sex once, sure unprotected for the first time in my life, and the baby looked just like me.... I crumbled... I did not wanted a baby with a poor stranger girl who was only looking for money...
that made me buy cyanide but I couldnt , also buy the Nitrogen kit, and tried it but failed....
I wanted to kill my self since 10 years back... that baby was the tip of the iceberg..

that was a lesson... ctb would really end my issues and problems...

now im thinking I have not way out, except living and suffering this life , or enjoy the little I got? damm, why did I lost my money!!! fuck
At least you have your N. That's one good thing.