All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021

The fall lasted 10 minutes. Personally, I would.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: voyager, RegretedFeeling, Ame and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think I might try it but I'd probably have a heart attack as soon as I started falling lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Yeah l'd have a bash at that, looks fun!

• Love
Reactions: Fthis
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I guess. I'd take a bunch of Xanax + vodka & close my eyes though

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
It would be exhilarating I'm sure . You'd instantly be the CTB world champion .

maybe we will see some techno narcissists do this when their dreams of space travel and long term human settlement don't pan out ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Im.so.tired and motel rooms
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
No, I find heights super scary.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I could never ctb by jumping. My biggest fear is changing my mind mid fall but then I can't go back. I mean, that is probably a good thing about a cbt method, but... eh. I don't like the sight of the ground getting closer and the imagination in slow motion of my body hitting the floor and all bones breaking either.

Also, this is my 200th post. Yay?

RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
Go up white come down brown!

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
I could never ctb by jumping. My biggest fear is changing my mind mid fall but then I can't go back. I mean, that is probably a good thing about a cbt method, but... eh. I don't like the sight of the ground getting closer and the imagination in slow motion of my body hitting the floor and all bones breaking either.

You could use a parachute if you change your mind.

Reactions: Neowise
RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
I'm buying a BASE jump suit in a couple months to practice. I've actually been having this new out of body sort of experience where I will be daydreaming of the deed. And then I will hit and everything will pause.

I don't know if anyone else has tried dropping into a half pipe whilst skateboarding and failed.
You know you have fucked up and are going down, and then you don't remember shit, maybe a loud ping before everything goes dark. Usually you then wake up to blood dripping on the concrete, I think it would be like that... minus the waking up part.

Last edited:
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Nah I'm too much of a pussy in this regard. Heights scare me.

RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
I'm just going to add that I like to learn things on my own, my BASE jumping career may be very short. Like how do you figure it out, do I try a house first or just go right for the cliff. Physically speaking I think learning high up is the best bet. Also, is it suicide if I die learning something new?

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
That would be kinda cool, for the view alone...assuming one would burn up on re-entry, though.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It wouldn't be my ideal method but it would be a good view!

Reactions: watchingthewheels
ShutUpEli

ShutUpEli

I'm sorry
Apr 6, 2021
Ten minutes while falling to think about how much it would hurt? No thanks, seems way too over the top for my liking

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Ten minutes while falling to think about how much it would hurt? No thanks, seems way too over the top for my liking
It's possible you would lose consciousness . The dive could be designed to make that happen by chemical means

F

fishtacos4me

Apr 15, 2021
I did some sky diving in my time. when he stepped off that platform, my stomach came up into my throat.
I've also done a land dive and that was scarier. (Land diving is like bungee jumping, but it's a regular cord, not a stretchy one. It's about swinging rather than bouncing. When done correctly you swing back upward at the end instead of hitting the ground.)

I've known 2 people afraid of heights who skydive. Because of how our brains work, some people who are afraid of heights are not bothered by that fear once they are a mile above the Earth. Our brains just don't calculate that degree of vertical distance. We aren't equipped for that. We can look down from 3 or 4 stories and be really scared, but go up a mile and the fear might disappear.
The land dive was scary because I was only 3 stories up, while the skydiving was exhilarating because I was up around two miles. The ground doesn't even look real when you are two miles away from it. At least for me, jumping from three stories is truly scary - I think that it was that jump that now causes my stomach to feel like its rising just from seeing others jump.

I would not be able to CTB, with either method,

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager and RegretedFeeling
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020

Same.
Reminds me of the episode of bojack horseman, the view from half way down aha

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
In a heartbeat. Although personally, I wouldn't bother with coming down. It's so beautiful up there. I'd just enjoy the view and die out there.

Reactions: justexisting01 and watchingthewheels