Would you ctb immediately if you have access to peaceful methods anytime?

• Yes

• No

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Like if you can get N anytime easily. Would you immediately ctb or try to do something else?

• Hugs
Reactions: Life is pointless, Circles, death137 and 4 others
C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
Like if you can get N anytime easily. Would you immediately ctb or try to do something else?
If it was a month ago I would. Things have gotten a little better now but I still would like to have control over how I am going to die and I think everyone should. If I had died last month and I could and I somehow regret it, I don't think I would regret it.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and _Minsk
RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
Unfortunately I can't :')
My fam is here in the same house. Can't have them see my blue corpse
ahahaha maybe after a year or two ^^

• Love
Reactions: AnotherBrick and lobster salad
M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
Gunshot isnt generaly considered as peacefull method, right?

Reactions: NodusTollens
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
If I had a gun I would 100% ctb right this very second. I have sn but it's not fast acting enough and I imagine vomiting/convulsions would be noisy while I could still be saved, and my house has thin walls.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, Rn110bg101, Numbtopain97 and 3 others
P

pika8787

What is life
Sep 9, 2020
I was going to hang myself today. I had the rope around my neck but I could'nt do it. I fkn hate myself for that. I want to be gone before saturday. Hope to get another chance to do it because I can't deal with this fkn life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: gus.nixon, Lostandlooking, DFFP and 1 other person
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Well I don't know for sure, because realistically the survival instinct is still sitting there waiting to haunt me when I do it. But I think if I had sn or n with me here now, I would drink it, or at least try to. And very soon too.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
As much as I'd wish to say yes, my emotions would hold me back and make me hesitant on completing the final act.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
M

Moon Flower

Oct 14, 2019
It seems so easy, but as someone with quite a few guns that would do the job, it still has to be the right time.
Yeah you're probably right. After my dad ctb my mom bought a gun in August and didn't ctb herself until December and I KNOW she never stopped wanting to

• Aww..
Reactions: suicidesheep31
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
There's a thread on here about someone who rigged a nitrogen tank to a scuba mask. Said he took 3 breaths and was completely out. It was a test run, so he didn't have the mask strapped on. That seems even better than a gun. If I used that method, I would try to stay up for a couple days beforehand, over 48 hours for sure. Then just put the mask on, open the valve and go to sleep. I know it's basically a version of an exit bag, but seems better as people use scuba masks to survive in deep-ish water. Once it's on, it has a perfect seal and is not coming off.

• Love
Reactions: Moon Flower
M

Moon Flower

Oct 14, 2019
There's a thread on here about someone who rigged a nitrogen tank to a scuba mask. Said he took 3 breaths and was completely out. It was a test run, so he didn't have the mask strapped on. That seems even better than a gun. If I used that method, I would try to stay up for a couple days beforehand, over 48 hours for sure. Then just put the mask on, open the valve and go to sleep. I know it's basically a version of an exit bag, but seems better as people use scuba masks to survive in deep-ish water. Once it's on, it has a perfect seal and is not coming off.
That is actually brilliant

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Yeah you're probably right. After my dad ctb my mom bought a gun in August and didn't ctb herself until December and I KNOW she never stopped wanting to
I'm sorry you lost your mom. I was there when my mom died, and it was the hardest thing I went through in my life. She's part of the reason I'm going to ctb myself - not because she's gone, but because of how she left.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidesheep31
O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
No. Though I keep thinking tonight that it would be my absolute dream to be in possession of an N that doesn't expire.

O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
Though my guilt would be really strong, yes. All of this is too painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Nah, I still have stuff to do/experience surprisingly enough. I should get my fill in about two years though...

Reactions: Fragile
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
If all I had to do was swallow a pill and I'd peacefully go to sleep and not wake up. I'd take it almost immediately. As in I'd take a day or two to get stuff in order like notes, and spending time with them. Then I'd send a delayed text to suicide hotline and friend saying I'm ctb that tells them to call the police. This way my family don't walk into my room expecting to see me and then see me dead.

Reactions: OneNdone and carrie
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Yes, 100% without a doubt

• Hugs
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
If I had a gun I would 100% ctb right this very second. I have sn but it's not fast acting enough and I imagine vomiting/convulsions would be noisy while I could still be saved, and my house has thin walls.

Literally, the same. I'm renting a basement, the other tenant's bedroom is above mine. &guns aren't easily accessible in my country either.

EDIT: Spelling/Grammar

HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
For me it doesnt even need to be N. SN is peaceful enough for me and i would absolutely ctb if have access to it

W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
Ask me tonight: i really think so, despite the fact that my will etc is not prepared. My dog is looked after- i set that up- that's all that matters.

Ask me yesterday: not yet but i will. Because almost nothing is prepared. Just my dog's home...

Ask me tomorrow: could be yes... or still not yet... but i will. I feel like an out of control train on fire headed towards a canyon where the bridge is out. I'm a broken wreck- there's no saving me.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Myforevercharlie
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I have one, and it became my reason to hold on, like a safety net that's always there in case things turn even more unbearable.

But if I'm being honest, not a day goes by without me considering the idea of drinking it all and be done with it, the urge to just book a hotel room and end it peacefully, like I had planned before covid got in the way is really driving me crazy lately.

Just one last year, I wonder if I'm strong enough.

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
If I had something like SN and all the other stuff that needs to be taken with it for sure, I would.

• Aww..
D

Darkpheonix

Nov 1, 2020
Ask me tonight: i really think so, despite the fact that my will etc is not prepared. My dog is looked after- i set that up- that's all that matters.

Ask me yesterday: not yet but i will. Because almost nothing is prepared. Just my dog's home...

Ask me tomorrow: could be yes... or still not yet... but i will. I feel like an out of control train on fire headed towards a canyon where the bridge is out. I'm a broken wreck- there's no saving me.

Completely understand and feel the same!

• Hugs
Reactions: W’ren
C

carrie

Oct 20, 2020
It was easy and simple I would already be gone since a couple of months. The chances of failure is what scares me out. I know my life will be more peaceful if dead.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Not immediately, I have a bunny I don't know what to do :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape, _Minsk, Cursed4ever and 2 others