Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I certainly would. Why did I have to be born as gay. I wish I had this button to make me straight, but I can't. I have to live a life inundated with loneliness, whereas everyone around me would be getting married and having children. I will have no one, absolutely no one in my life. Why? Because I live In a homophobic society. I can't deal with this anymore. My own parents don't accept me for who I am, they want me to convert my sexuality by praying the gay away and trying to shift my sexuality. They often say that I'm confused and that the internet made me gay,when I reality I suspect it to be my father to be the primary reason. He didn't provide me any affection and neglected me, and now I seek male validation and it somehow made me yearn affection from the same sex–particularly my father's age. How is that fair. I don't understand how it is all my fault. It's best that I leave this cruel world than tarnish my family's perfect reputation simply for being who I am. Does anyone else feel similarly ?

• Hugs
Reactions: scorchie, jar-baby, The anhedonic one and 4 others
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I'm really sorry there is so much homophobia in your life and hope there is a way for you to get free of it. I'm pansexual but my serious relationships have all been queer. My family acts like they accept me on the surface but they treat me differently than my siblings, who are straight and married with kids. It's nothing compared to what you're going thru, but I'm made to feel "different" and not always included in things.

I don't wish I were straight. I briefly dated a straight guy, but overall I don't want any part of that life. There is a lot of sexism wrapped up in traditional ideas of heterosexuality and so much violence against women around the world, perpetrated by straight men.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one, BornHated and Gaga786
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
I'm really sorry there is so much homophobia in your life and hope there is a way for you to get free of it. I'm pansexual but my serious relationships have all been queer. My family acts like they accept me on the surface but they treat me differently than my siblings, who are straight and married with kids. It's nothing compared to what you're going thru, but I'm made to feel "different" and not always included in things.

I don't wish I were straight. I briefly dated a straight guy, but overall I don't want any part of that life. There is a lot of sexism wrapped up in traditional ideas of heterosexuality and so much violence against women around the world, perpetrated by straight men.
It can be so difficult when our own family treats us differently simply because for being different. I just wish I was on the same boat as everyone else rather than being secluded and alienated. Thank you for your comment, and I wish you the best!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, Sweet Tart and Trannydiary
BornHated

BornHated

God may judge, but his sins outnumber your own.
Nov 19, 2022

God, this. I understand the pain of feeling left out, but I also feel like normal traditional cis/straight society is just... Sad to look at from afar, growing up.
I feel like the LGBT+ community sees relationships with better balance on average since people of the same gender/orientation/etc may relate to each other a bit better (though not to say there isn't abuse possible either!)

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Gaga786, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I certainly would. Why did I have to be born as gay. I wish I had this button to make me straight, but I can't. I have to live a life inundated with loneliness, whereas everyone around me would be getting married and having children. I will have no one, absolutely no one in my life. Why? Because I live In a homophobic society. I can't deal with this anymore. My own parents don't accept me for who I am, they want me to convert my sexuality by praying the gay away and trying to shift my sexuality. They often say that I'm confused and that the internet made me gay,when I reality I suspect it to be my father to be the primary reason. He didn't provide me any affection and neglected me, and now I seek male validation and it somehow made me yearn affection from the same sex–particularly my father's age. How is that fair. I don't understand how it is all my fault. It's best that I leave this cruel world than tarnish my family's perfect reputation simply for being who I am. Does anyone else feel similarly ?
I've been questioning all of my life decisions lately and this is a subject that has come up. I also grew up in a fairly religious household and was abused by my father, and I think it's a large reason I developed pretty severe gender dysphoria and pursued transition in my teens. I had a lot of feminine interests naturally, but being bullied and shamed for them caused me to repress until I couldn't take it anymore. Looking back at my life, being LGBT caused me so much suffering and sometimes I wish I was never born with these feelings or attraction to males. My life would have been a lot easier as a cishet male but I would have likely been miserable in that role also. Ideally I would have had a magic button to make me a biological female at an early age, but I would have accepted a magic button that made me happy being a het male.

It's really not fair and it's not our fault.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gaga786, Trannydiary, BornHated and 2 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
This really infuriates me because it doesn't matter what your sexual orientation is. Love is love, whether it's between two men, or two women. It really doesn't matter, and what the hell has it got to do with anybody else ?
I wonder how many people have developed mental illnesses and ctb because of bullying and stigma because they are gay ?
This is one of the many reasons why I hate society.

• Hugs
Reactions: BornHated, myusername890 and Gaga786
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
I hate how sad this is. How old are you and which country are you in can I ask? I am in the UK. I went to University in England in a place with a huge thriving gay community. So many of these people I met had unaccepting parents but found a place where they could be who they were meant to be, thrived and felt accepted! I have also lived in London and no one bats an eyelid if you have a beard and wear a Leather miniskirt!!
It is so sad that you are stuck in that environment. You are not the problem ❤️. Is there any chance or hope of you moving away. I don't know if this is not possible or too scary. Ignorance just ruins lives and drives people to bloody suicide forums. Makes me sick. You are a wonderful, amazing gay person. You are so not the problem, yet sadly I understand why you came here and feel how you do - all because of other people

• Hugs
Reactions: BornHated, Gaga786, Trannydiary and 1 other person
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
I hate how sad this is. How old are you and which country are you in can I ask? I am in the UK. I went to University in England in a place with a huge thriving gay community. So many of these people I met had unaccepting parents but found a place where they could be who they were meant to be, thrived and felt accepted! I have also lived in London and no one bats an eyelid if you have a beard and wear a Leather miniskirt!!
It is so sad that you are stuck in that environment. You are not the problem ❤️. Is there any chance or hope of you moving away. I don't know if this is not possible or too scary. Ignorance just ruins lives and drives people to bloody suicide forums. Makes me sick. You are a wonderful, amazing gay person. You are so not the problem, yet sadly I understand why you came here and feel how you do - all because of other people
20 and Pakistan. Thank you, it does mean a lot.I doubt that I might be able to move away, my depression has made me entirely useless, but who knows what the future may hold. I wish you the best.
I've been questioning all of my life decisions lately and this is a subject that has come up. I also grew up in a fairly religious household and was abused by my father, and I think it's a large reason I developed pretty severe gender dysphoria and pursued transition in my teens. I had a lot of feminine interests naturally, but being bullied and shamed for them caused me to repress until I couldn't take it anymore. Looking back at my life, being LGBT caused me so much suffering and sometimes I wish I was never born with these feelings or attraction to males. My life would have been a lot easier as a cishet male but I would have likely been miserable in that role also. Ideally I would have had a magic button to make me a biological female at an early age, but I would have accepted a magic button that made me happy being a het male.

It's really not fair and it's not our fault.
Thank you. Wishing you the best
This really infuriates me because it doesn't matter what your sexual orientation is. Love is love, whether it's between two men, or two women. It really doesn't matter, and what the hell has it got to do with anybody else ?
I wonder how many people have developed mental illnesses and ctb because of bullying and stigma because they are gay ?
This is one of the many reasons why I hate society.
Thank you. I just wish it were that simple to understand for other people.Wishing you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLightRemains
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
Bless you. You're in a place that I understand to be not so tolerant and so I understand your despair

Konnsz

Konnsz

At the very end, you can only trust yourself.
Jan 2, 2023
I personally would prefer being gay, attracted to men...