• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I got an email from this random person saying "
💀
In two days". I decided to reply with the response you can see below. I can't tell if this is real or an absolute joke, but I hope I actually get killed without making any effort to CTB.

181916 1699384774117

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Forever Sleep, アホペンギン and 3 others
H

Hisashi

Mar 16, 2023
Sorry for asking it here, but what is CTB? i cant find answer on internet

• Informative
Reactions: _Alfarooq_ and Hellish Ore
Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Mould on bread
Nov 5, 2023
It means to "Catch The Bus." In other words, to commit suicide.

Reactions: Hisashi and _Alfarooq_
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
CTB means cease to breathe, which means to commit suicide. Which is what I'm going to do today

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Try getting a location.

That way, we can arrange a forum conga line 😄

• Yay!
Reactions: voyager and Forever Sleep
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
Try getting a location.

That way, we can arrange a forum conga line 😄
Bro i'm in Manchester UK and there's a high chance that you live in another country

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I feel very disturbed and bad when I receive death threat. Because it's always hate threat, it makes me feel even more useless and rejected by humanity.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: LonelyKitten, voyager, jessisme and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
I'd be arranging things after receiving such an email, containing a death thread directed towards me. I'd be asking them where to meet, how to meet and how things would play out, etc.

I'm sure they'd be confused since most of the time, sending death threats is never serious but it'd be funny seeing their reaction and knowing that they sent a death threat to a suicidal person, it wouldn't intimidate them at all..

People who send such death threats are irrational people.. you should ignore it for now and honestly I'd do the same unless I know for sure it's a real deal, meaning, i'd get what they promised me and that's death.

Reactions: _Alfarooq_
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Bro i'm in Manchester UK and there's a high chance that you live in another country
I thought the smily face would indicate humour. I apologise if you don't share the same sort of humour.

I can read, it says your location beside your name. I know Manchester very well, I lived there for nine years.

I grew up in Northern Ireland. There was plenty of necessary black humour in those days. I find death threats comical as people who will kill you, will just kill you. I liked your response to the death threat.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
I feel very disturbed and bad when I receive death threat. Because it's always hate threat, it makes me feel even more useless and rejected by humanity.
I only feel like I am rejected by humanity is when it is a hate or disrespectful comment and not a death threat, because I will be offended for months. With a death threat, The fact that I am going to die means the pain will end soon. So that's how I see the difference.

I thought the smily face would indicate humour. I apologise if you don't share the same sort of humour.

I can read, it says your location beside your name. I know Manchester very well, I lived there for nine years.

I grew up in Northern Ireland. I find death threats comical as people who will kill you, will just kill you. I liked your response to the death threat.
I didn't mean that your joke was bad when you thought I had bad humour. But yes, If you live very close I actually have no problem to organise something like that. And I'm happy to see that you liked my response.

I'd be arranging things after receiving such an email, containing a death thread directed towards me. I'd be asking them where to meet, how to meet and how things would play out, etc.

I'm sure they'd be confused since most of the time, sending death threats is never serious but it'd be funny seeing their reaction and knowing that they sent a death threat to a suicidal person, it wouldn't intimidate them at all..

People who send such death threats are irrational people.. you should ignore it for now and honestly I'd do the same unless I know for sure it's a real deal, meaning, i'd get what they promised me and that's death.
That's what I plan to do. I might even give my address. Because I mean, the worst that could happen is death right? So it's worth it that way

fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
death threats are laughable to me. not once has someone actually come to kill me. people who do death threats just rely on people being actually scared to die, but theyre all bark and no bite.

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I didn't mean that your joke was bad when you thought I had bad humour. But yes, If you live very close I actually have no problem to organise something like that. And I'm happy to see that you liked my response.
Didn't think you had bad humour!

Never mind. Main thing is: best wishes for whatever comes next for you.

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower and _Alfarooq_
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
death threats are laughable to me. not once has someone actually come to kill me. people who do death threats just rely on people being actually scared to die, but theyre all bark and no bite.
Agree. But I wonder why they sent you death threats? Or are they blank like this one?

fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
Agree. But I wonder why they sent you death threats? Or are they blank like this one?
most of them have been on discord during arguments haha. but i did get an email like yours once- i just deleted it and moved on. didnt know who it was from but, honestly nowadays it isnt so hard to get ahold of someone's email.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Ygge
Ymoyl
Think this is just one of those things were perspectives don't allign.

Last edited: