• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Would you accept this method ?

• Total voters
Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
Lets say there is a creature called the HOT Reaper. As the name suggests she is an angel and godly . (Godly=very attractive)
And she wants to cuddle you and only YOU .However, if she starts cuddles you start slowly dying in heavenly ecstasy (Heavenly = very pleasurable). You have one month to accept this deal . Howbeit if you
refuse such offer she will be very ;-; and just fly away ( forever). So would you accept her cuddles ?

• Love
Reactions: Mentalmick, Spectre1, lobster salad and 3 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I get to die, and get free cuddles? Where do I sign up? :haha:

• Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, DeadButDreaming, Sensei and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
There's nothing even close to a drawback in that description. It's a big yes from me, providing she hasn't cuddled other guys before me. Otherwise I guess it'd just be a great method, so I'd still say yes but without the same enthusiasm.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I wouldn't mind cuddling with a succubus or the goddess of Death, Azrael.

Azrael

Death, if you were to make into a figure, is an entity that neither discriminates and welcomes you with open arms.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick, LittleBabyNothing and botanormal
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I'll take it

Reactions: Dead Meat and botanormal
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Considering we're on a suicide forum and most people want to die and are struggling with the idea of living, I don't really know what answer you expect.

How about if there's a reaper called the you must live forever as an immortal in torment and hell and pain and suffering if you accept his offer, but if you refuse then you drop dead instantly and painlessly and will know nothing about it.

What answer do you expect?

Reactions: Symbiote and botanormal
mattymate

mattymate

Nov 9, 2020
"You have one month to accept this deal"
That won't be necessary thanks.

• Yay!
Reactions: botanormal and GenesAndEnvironment
Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
Considering we're on a suicide forum and most people want to die and are struggling with the idea of living, I don't really know what answer you expect.

How about if there's a reaper called the you must live forever as an immortal in torment and hell and pain and suffering if you accept his To refuse because of the limited time, not wanting to make parents, kids or spouses sad etc..
To refuse because of the limited time, not wanting to make parents, kids or spouses sad etc..

• Hugs
Reactions: Spectre1 and botanormal
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
She doesn't even need to be hot. She could be ugly as sin and i'd still go for that cuddle. If I had a month to live I'd be maxing out my credit cards left and right.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Ah, it all makes sense now, I was trying to cuddle this guy:
He wasn't very happy about it