dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Ok here's a weird one from my defective mind.
Obviously hypothetical, but if there was a way you could just push a button and you would die in a random way, would you do it? Maybe you die painfully in a car accident, murder, etc. but you wouldn't have to do it yourself. It would look like an accident and you wouldn't have to overcome survival instinct.
I think I would. Obviously a strange question, but this is the stuff that goes through my head between thoughts of self hatred, anxiety, and thinking of how goofnlife used to be.

Reactions: agentgeez, Ybother, Lifeisatrap and 11 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Pain is irrelevant to me.

I have suffered most of my life. I can and will endure pain in order to achieve my goal. As I have stated previously, I don't want to die quickly. I want to experience the process of death.

Reactions: rundschlinge78, Norest4thewicked, lv-gras and 8 others
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
Obviously hypothetical, but if there was a way you could just push a button and you would die in a random way, would you do it? Maybe you die painfully in a car accident, murder, etc. but you wouldn't have to do it yourself. It would look like an accident and you wouldn't have to overcome survival instinct.
I think I would. Obviously a strange question, but this is the stuff that goes through my head between thoughts of self hatred, anxiety, and thinking of how goofnlife used to be.
of course i would do it, i just wanna die no matter how

Reactions: illbeinthegarage, Kassender, Lifeisatrap and 7 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I don't know, probably. Just not being burnt alive, crushed to death etc. As long as it's quick I wouldn't care but I'm sure the pain would make me think twice about it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Retched and 9 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I think I would go for it too. As long as death is guaranteed. But I'd be willing to withstand only so much pain. Nothing like burning alive, for instance.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, GoingSoonish and 8 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Yes, as long as brutal doesn't mean long, drawn out, or torturous.

Reactions: NemoZeno, Lifeisatrap, GoingSoonish and 8 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
If I got sentenced to life in prison, I'd just piss off some gang members and let them shank me to death.

Reactions: rundschlinge78, Lifeisatrap, Jen Erik and 8 others
A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
I don't want to risk a death from being burned alive, drowned, dissolved in acid or some other fucked up method. "Random way" is just too random.

If it was my only way do ctb, hell, better suffer for a few hours/minutes than the rest of my life (or even some more months tbh), but since it isn't...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jen Erik, lv-gras and 9 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I'd want to get shot, either in the head or towards a vital organ

Reactions: Kassender, Lifeisatrap, Jen Erik and 7 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I'd want to get shot, either in the head or towards a vital organ

I live in fucking Brasil, where >60,000/year are murdered, nearly 200/day. And yet I haven't even been robbed. Life is so unfair...

Reactions: Kassender, Lifeisatrap, Kdawg2018 and 12 others
Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
I'd love to get hacked up with a knife or sword or gunned down

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, scales and 4 others
?

+ + + +

May 30, 2018
Yes, I would like to give away the responsibility of taking my life to a murderer. I fantasize about getting stabbed into heart. I'm so obsessed with TV show about serial killer called Dexter lately, it's ridiculous, I fantasize about it now more than ever

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jen Erik, lv-gras and 6 others
Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
That's the spirit!
Just something about it I know it will never happen but I've fantized about it quite a lot just the thought of bleeding out is the way I'd love to go but don't have the balls to cut my wrists

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, scales and 4 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I'd scare the perpetrator by saying "gladly, thank you." Don't think I'd like being set on fire though. The rest? Bring it.

Reactions: ravergirl, Lifeisatrap, Jen Erik and 5 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I live in fucking Brasil, where >60,000/year are murdered, nearly 200/day. And yet I haven't even been robbed. Life is so unfair...
So not fair!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
No because I wouldn't be in control of the death. I'd prefer to just use the exit bag and be in control. I also think there would be less snooping involved in a suicide as opposed to a murder.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I wouldn't want to if 'random' included a successful death but torturous and very painful. Also, I'd still like to go out on my own terms, the controlling when and how I die is very important to me.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 3 others
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
No it has to be painless for me. Otherwise I would have killed myself already

Reactions: Kassender, Lifeisatrap, AlePizarnik and 4 others
Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
Oh yeah absolutely. This is going to sound crazy because it is, but if I could get killed by a serial killer that would be fucking awesome.

Reactions: ravergirl, Lifeisatrap, + + + + and 3 others
M

Mary Jane

Don't know who you can trust even my familyou! !!
Nov 10, 2018
I will and I will not even think twice. Press the button asap. Anywhere is better than this world we live in. I can't wait to

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 4 others
M

Mary Jane

Nov 10, 2018
Oh yeah absolutely. This is going to sound crazy because it is, but if I could get killed by a serial killer that would be fucking awesome.

My dream way to go!!!!

Reactions: ravergirl, Lifeisatrap, + + + + and 4 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I'd want to get shot,

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
If I'm not mistaking - in this scenario I press a button then die in a random way right? Sounds too risky. I wouldn't want to suffer even if someone else caused it. The gunshot would be nice as long as it's instant.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jen Erik, lv-gras and 5 others
M

Mary Jane

Nov 10, 2018
Yes, I would like to give away the responsibility of taking my life to a murderer. I fantasize about getting stabbed into heart. I'm so obsessed with TV show about serial killer called Dexter lately, it's ridiculous, I fantasize about it now more than ever
OMG ID channel

Reactions: ravergirl, Lifeisatrap, + + + + and 4 others
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Pain is irrelevant to me.

I have suffered most of my life. I can and will endure pain in order to achieve my goal. As I have stated previously, I don't want to die quickly. I want to experience the process of death.

sure you do when its all talk. Imagine setting yourself alight.

And no, i dont want anyone to do it for me. Im in control here.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and dysfunctional
M

Mary Jane

Nov 10, 2018
I have to do it today. In the next ten minutes so fingers crossed it works. Just about to write a note for anyone trying to come in.

Even though I've only been here for few days; Thank you so much to everyone welcome me. Good luck to you all! xx

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
I will and I will not even think twice. Press the button asap. Anywhere is better than this world we live in. I can't wait to
You and me both.. I fantasize about standing on top of a tall stepladder inside a dark factory, with a noose around my neck, and someone just takes it away, leaves me hanging there..<3 xx

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, Jen Erik and 3 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Idk to be honest. Its guaranteed death but holy shit if its painful that would suck.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jen Erik, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
It's not a strange thought at all, I have thought about the same thing! And yes, if it was GUARANTEED death, even with pain involved, and it looked like an accident, I would be in! That's why if I ever get mugged by someone with a gun I am their worst nightmare :D I'll be chasing them down the street telling them to shoot me as they run away, lol.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, lv-gras and 3 others