Q

quetiaqueen

Nov 29, 2022
I have 100 2mg bars of Xanax. Would this be enough ? I can't risk failing. Would lying in the bath while I take these help the success rate? I'm sorry if this is not suitable for this thread, I've only posted on here once. I've also got quite a big bottle of alcohol ready. I couldn't find anything on the internet that gives advice.

shadow_moses

shadow_moses

May 9, 2023
I'm pretty sure Xanax alone can't kill you

Reactions: XcatnipX
LSDXMT

LSDXMT

Aug 17, 2023
Benzodiazepines are quite hard to die from when they are the only drug being taken, and you would likely waste much of those pills and feel terrible without accomplishing what you are looking for. On the other hand, if you had some opioids or barbiturates, then you could make yourself stop breathing, but benzos even at fairly high doses are often considered "low risk." You can find some LD50 values for alprazolam here but they are only based on animal studies I believe: https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/products/material_safety_data/PZ01153.pdf . Anyways I hope you find what you are looking for, and also dont underestimate the amount of information you can find on wikipedia articles for certain information, from my experience it's quite detailed and underrated, wikipedia, that is.

• Informative
Reactions: XcatnipX and silentcicada
M0nolith

M0nolith

life is only an illusion, a dream.
Apr 23, 2023
Xanax alone can't kill you, maybe if taken in a large amount and with alcohol it might be possible.

TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
From some google searches, Xanax typically does not cause death. You'd have to take huge amounts of it to cause death, and then you will probably have tons of pain. If you survive, you could get permanent organ damage. I would say that its not worth the risk, but please look up some information from trustworthy sources