• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hi, I'm trying to think of quick and easy methods. I've been on this forum a long time, and considered CO, but it's too technical for me to do , so trying to find another method I can handle. thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal and Dead Meat
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
hey jem

i thought you had found success with ketamine therapy?

sorry to hear your back to this side of SS

tramadol plus benzos unlikely to cause ctb, very likely to cause you to black out and do stupid sh!t that you would never normally dream of

Reactions: LittleJem
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
No, but you would probably get quite sick and uncomfortable. I'd advise against it please :(

sorry you're not doing well.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you all. Sod and Damn. @popcorn thank you. I realise I was just drugging myself every day, and it's pretty intolerable. Got to a hopeless point. 8 Days into a new medication, but reading the reviews and the papers, I don't think it's gonna help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
You're asking for multiple seizures and a coma only really. Tramadol isn't a great opiate for suicide since it lowers the seizure threshold. Fentanyl or heroin on the other hand combined with benzos is much more likely to be lethal. Failing can result in brain damage though

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
You're asking for multiple seizures and a coma only really. Tramadol isn't a great opiate for suicide since it lowers the seizure threshold. Fentanyl or heroin on the other hand combined with benzos is much more likely to be lethal. Failing can result in brain damage though
Thank you.

I can't get out of bed atm so where to get heroin. I did try it once also and disliked it as it made me feel so sick. But maybe if it works that is worth it.

thanks for expert advice all

Reactions: Dystopia
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Deepweb markets accessed via tor should do the trick if you know how to use cryptocurrency. Depends on what country though, I'd only recommend using same country shipping so no issues with customs.